Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slosher7777

VIP Member
Everyone on here like everyone’s posts like I’m trying to do we all stick together we make us all vip members the main goal is to take Gonzo and that midlands pile of shit down both Shitcunt scumbags liars

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Georgie19

Very weird behaviour from SP a woman who I guess is in her mid 50s. She must thrive off the drama and makes her feel important in her non existent life. I blocked her on tik tok so only seen what been posted on here. She is sticking up for a woman she has known only a few months and met once. She is the type to date a serial killer but blame the victims that it was their fault he done it.
Why don't she concentrate on her life with her kids and grandkids instead of acting like a kid in the play ground with he said , she said. Very odd woman indeed!!!

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
Well, ladies, Gentlemen and The Polish….. it’s Friday, this can only mean 1 thing, 3pm knock at the door….
👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓👮‍♀️🚓

#buswanker #bucksfizz #6ft4babykiwi #costacoffee
#myjobupsetsmetoomuch #anothergameofguesswho
Someone’s knocking at your door, someone’s ringing your bell…..

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Hey fellow Tattlers….and especially Sharon Brotherton…. I have a special message directly from The Fact Freak. Enjoy and ✌🏻 from me too. 🥰

Hi It's TheFactFreak . I have been made aware of the posts that Sasha Fontaine has made about me today connected to the North East. I do have an accent usually identifyed as being from the north but sorry Sasha I Don't Live Or Work There .. Good Try Maybe I Can Teach You Some Detective Skills.

I Did Think about filming a response but quite frankly it's just the same crap. " He edits clips " then promotes the Deep Dives 🤷‍♂️ So people can then watch and see that's rubbish for themselves.

Calling me a bully.

Be careful I have solicitors offering legal services including civil action after the malicious lies you tried spreading about me.

I also have a hard drive full of evidence to back everything up I've ever said Even with its own folder titled "Sasha Fontaine Bullying " containing clips calling me fat / Mocking The Death Of My Pet etc

As for the Furlough case if you read between the lines legally of what you said in your video. You lost the case . That simple .

Peace ✌
Stick that one up your kebab Gonzo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Salale

VIP Member
I don't believe it is.

We seem to have another dig at @poola on FB, how anybody can condone what SB OR SF (I have absolutely no idea what name she is going under anymore) is one beyond me 😡😡😡
The hate for Poola is because Poola is so good at what she does and SB knows there is nothing that she can't or won't find🤘 suck it up Buttercup ..you reap what you sow.

• Heart

Georgie19

She is a prostitute at the end of the day, she just not on street corners. Someone has said on tik tok that she used to work in a brothel but never explained any more.
I can remember before all the shit hit the fan she was on live once and some bloke was calling her a brass saying he paid for her services she completely denied it and because he had to much details on her she then said it was some bitter bloke she was once talking too on POF that she wouldn't date and he was making up lies. She then went on she done a bit phone sex because she knew you was going to get caught out.
There are hundreds and hundreds of girls / woman on adult works she has to much competition to be earning loads of money unless she offers services that many others don't. I don't care what she or anyone else does to make a living , you do what you got to do but don't sit there and make out you are whiter than white and slag people off for doing similar.
You SB are a brass and the type to sell your own grandmother for a fiver let alone your stinking old fanny!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

LadyTosh

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 look at this soppy cunt. This is her WhatsApp picture🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Screenshot_20220628-173016_WhatsApp.jpg

Didn't she say that her business is doing well as she's selling some where else now?? Yet today kerry has ruined her business 🤣🤣🤣 she's so full of shit you really couldn't make it up🤣🤣🤣
I could have sworn she was thanking us Tattlers for boosting her business sales a few weeks back 🤣🤣🤣 liar liar pants on fire 🔥 🔥 you carry on telling porkies your nose will grow 🤥🤥🤥🤥😂😂😂

Got a screenshot of this before it gets deleted
Screenshot_20220628-175117_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
Ok, Sorry I’ve been out on duties this morning and just catching up…
First of all I , Rocksolidcrew has NEVER poured coke over her car, secondly I have never kicked her car, and thirdly I have never taken a pic of her car.
I was in Jaywick at a friends caravan and was out walking, we were looking at empty plots where a van could be moved to, at no point did I set out to take a pic of a car in public, it just happened to be parked there at the site when she was allegedly away on holiday.

Miraculously she then appeared back from her 10 night/, 14 week/ 3 day holiday… with the imaginary fella passing her a drink.
3 nights later she then went stropping off to the wardens office demanding to see footage of the cctv which was around the park, Silly cnut didn’t realise that she was actually pointing at a very old security spot light that duznt even work.!!!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤡
On returning to her Tin hut she was angry and telling everyone that was she was being stalked, She was only angry infact because she wasn’t allowed to view the cctv because of GDPR.
(Yes I do know about little things like this, cos I’m NOT A FICKKK CNUT)

Still screaming at the tiktok screen making various accusations, she then got all her sheep to try and harass an account called Rocksolidcrew on TT…I mean who would be that dappy to have the same tiktok/tattle name🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Because there was no progression with that, The skinny cnut from the midlands along with the EVER WRONG WW then targeted a young ladies business, Leaving comments to tell potential customers not to buy from her….Instead of finding out the facts 1st like any NORMAL person would …. But as we know, They are not normal.!🤦🏼‍♀️👀

The worst thing ever was then what Trashbag did herself. She set up an account using someone’s pictures, mocking the ladies beautiful grandchildren and family, along with degrading comments about her. Now this lady is beautiful, lovely home, worked hard, successful business….EVERYTHING THAT TRASHBAG WISHED SHE HERSELF WAS.
Having found out she as infact wrong, she messaged and begged for her forgiveness…. Ya know, the usual shit. Bit like when Squirrel BEGGED FF to not show the messages 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

So before you come at tattle for harassing you and stalking you for 2 years, this thread has only been active for 6 months.
Your own lies to your sheep started this, IT HAS NOT BEEN DONE BY KERRY as she’s not on here, We havnt followed her for clout either, She’s been wronged by YOU, she’s been mass reported by YOU, she’s put up with LIES from YOU…..This is all YOUR OWN DOING.!!!
Going on fb and crying that you can’t go back to your flat because of me is an absolute joke, you might have to have a word with your latest recruit “Cnuzlife”…. She’s Telling everyone you’ve moved. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Going back 2 years, you were funny, great to watch and entertaining… but then something happened, your lives were full of hate, Screaming at customers, shouting block delete that cnut to anyone who dared have a different opinion.
So much for building women up eh.??
Go away and leave social media, It’s clearly not very good for your mental health.!!!
100% agree with this, going back two years she was funny, with all her little stories of her dating experiences, however, what went wrong is the mask soon slipped, she soon showed us all her true colours.
She's always been this nasty, spiteful, jealous person. And you can only hide what kind of person you really are for so long.
I've witnessed her say the most disgusting things to and about people, and I am glad she's getting her karma.
Even after all this, she still won't ever change, she will still be the same disgusting vile bitch.

Debs22

VIP Member
I’m here I’m here lol x
OMG I’ve made it. This has made my holiday , I’m now a VIP member. I feel I need to thank a few people but want to get my speech right first. I seriously am smiling from ear to ear. 😂😂😂😂❤

• Heart
  • Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
This night had me howling. Actually crying laughing 😂. That poor fucking warden 😂😂😂😂. @rocksolidcrew absolute gold, you legend 😂

Attachments

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Oh look 🧐
Another SF supporter that likes to mouth off about people but once confronted uses the old block and delete tactics 🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
Had a bit of free time so I been reporting everyone on her post that's reporting and to make it funnier iv been doing it on all of my multiple accounts. Took some time to do tbh but I'm not due to get off the sofa till 20.00 when I'm due a pee.

If only they knew what we knew
It's good to know she's made amends with her dad.

If only they knew what we knew
Awwww he's like a little leprechaun. Be careful sharron you might break him.

Last edited:
  • Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Cash own house nice car no kids Gonzos knickers are round it’s ankles done job he starts moaning about her constant filming she’s off

• Haha

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Thought I’d update my malicious message I got from who we believe to be the Welsh one via TikTok.
After reporting to the police, they actually turned up on my doorstep yesterday, must admit I was surprised.
They were extremely nice and took it all very seriously, they have a copy of the message, and also a screen shot of the persons name ‘dontworrybehappy’ before the person decided fo delete their account.
It’s now logged, and on record, I gave information of who I thought it was and why. The reason they took it seriously was it’s content was of threatening behaviour, the fact they mentioned my partner my son my dog my job and where I lived. It’s a threat on my personal safety and the fact they may ‘bump’ into me.
I’m pretty happy that I reported it and that it’s now in the hands of the police.
So sorry you had to go through this. Let this be a lesson learnt to Shazza/Sam pile/ Welsh Lisa. You can lie and be as vile as you like - but as was said earlier - we may not know each other on here but we are like long lost pen pals as. Have each other’s backs. Something I don’t think you three know absolutely anything about. There is something about loyal and upstanding people you can pick out - and from this particular thread - people here are not nasty or venomous- they want the right thing to be done. I hope the police take this further and you find out 🥰

So pleased to hear this ❤

Me too! Raging 😂😂😂. I feel like I’m never off this fucking thread and still bastarding chatty member. That’s me on a push for VIP status now I feel left out 😂😂😂
I’ve changed my avatar in anticipation 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha