Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've upgraded to chatty member omfg
Sammy boy go get the champers you know you want me ๐Ÿ˜‰ all because you gave me a mention Sammy boy I'm emotional at the moment ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
But you're still a bleep ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿคท and a grass ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ
East end people bleeping hate a grass ask that bleeping dollop of tit your leader ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Š
But sheโ€™s the Midlands badass mafia boss that rips people out their cars thatโ€™s got the Welsh minger in her Range Rover sport to punch em out but according to Gonzo never said it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Cunts got more profiles than Iโ€™ve had hot ๐Ÿฅต dinners

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And we are all hiding behind profiles god I ainโ€™t got the names that cunts got Iโ€™ve got one ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I go on her profile I only see the photo of Stevie baby and her - he is unfiltered currently ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. But I see the hotel ones in her albums. Have I been blocked!!! But Iโ€™m not friends with her but thought it was open profile ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 3
All 3 of em pea brains ๐Ÿง  ww sp and Gonzo any one of us has more brains in our little toe nail
Than they have put together ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This night had me howling. Actually crying laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚. That poor bleeping warden ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. @rocksolidcrew absolute gold, you legend ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She actually thinks anyone believes that tit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ listen I can't stand that Midlands mauler but jeez sweetheart...you're playing along with this and playing pretend too? ..come on !! This is beyond a joke now ..your friend needs serious help ...you aren't the brightest button in the box but surely you can see this is disturbed behaviour ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This night had me howling. Actually crying laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚. That poor bleeping warden ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. @rocksolidcrew absolute gold, you legend ๐Ÿ˜‚

Well duck me, old Trasha fair sorted out rocksolidcrew that night. Gave rocksolidcrew a right seeing to ๐Ÿคฃ bet you couldn't sleep for weeks eh? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ who's the fucken idiot. Erm, 3 guesses, first two don't count ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.