Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three times I’ve had to cancel our coach. Honestly I got the delux coach with air con, toilet and tv. I even went shopping for picnic food 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Three times I’ve had to cancel our coach. Honestly I got the delux coach with air con, toilet and tv. I even when shopping for picnic food 🤣
Just the 3, we’re into the 7 month already, that’s just over 6 months of nail and hair appointments… obviously it’s not wasted cos I like to look good….. unlike the WW who looks like she’s found the hedge🤦🏼‍♀️🤡

#savemymarriageof35years
#lovemyhusband
#whoelseislovingmyhusband

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Right I need a Tena lady on for this thread 😂😂😂
They can send all the tit they like at us, nasty messages, vile videos. But we all stick together, we don’t throw anyone under the bus. If one gets kicked, we all help them get up. And that’s what she hates, we all have each other’s backs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I want to be a VIP member!! I've got ages to go 😔 but that's because I don't have all day to sit on my unemployed fat arse on social media. Some of us have to keep the wheels of industry turning by working.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They can send all the tit they like at us, nasty messages, vile videos. But we all stick together, we don’t throw anyone under the bus. If one gets kicked, we all help them get up. And that’s what she hates, we all have each other’s backs.
Too right. That’s because we are nice normal
People , we may have different opinions on some things but still value what each and everyone of us has to say ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OK tattles I got mesef into a little confab with Jo Essex one of scumbags minions last night , Jesus she is delusional, she accused me of not backing women up and to leave poor scummy dummy alone, told her a few home truths about her leader ....think im blocked ..boohoo 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh its 5 day countdown to Greece isn't it ? Hope we get the full montage
Airport departure lounge live
Walking to aircraft live
On board live
No pics of the latest victim because he's camera shy
Prop forward in a blue peacocks bikini by pool
Declarations of its like the carribean here
Every meal documented as she shovels as much as she can get in her gob
Several videos about what skiprat shitcunt scum us Tattlers are and how jealous we are that she 'travels the world'
No videos of any of the fantastic scenery and culture of Greece unless its snidey market she can get a Channel bag at
All you shitcunt Tattlers wish you had her life dontcha eh...dontcha!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh its 5 day countdown to Greece isn't it ? Hope we get the full montage
Airport departure lounge live
Walking to aircraft live
On board live
No pics of the latest victim because he's camera shy
Prop forward in a blue peacocks bikini by pool
Declarations of its like the carribean here
Every meal documented as she shovels as much as she can get in her gob
Several videos about what skiprat shitcunt scum us Tattlers are and how jealous we are that she 'travels the world'
No videos of any of the fantastic scenery and culture of Greece unless its snidey market she can get a Channel bag at
All you shitcunt Tattlers wish you had her life dontcha eh...dontcha!!
She has to tell us how amazing the sand is too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's been a while, spot the difference anybody? 🤡 🤡 🤡
So @poola are you a polish man or a English woman oh and a ringleader !@??whom we all love for our updates x ..makes no odds to me ,according to that Welsh twit who's a tit stirring cnut

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.