Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poola

VIP Member
Ok, Sorry I’ve been out on duties this morning and just catching up…
First of all I , Rocksolidcrew has NEVER poured coke over her car, secondly I have never kicked her car, and thirdly I have never taken a pic of her car.
I was in Jaywick at a friends caravan and was out walking, we were looking at empty plots where a van could be moved to, at no point did I set out to take a pic of a car in public, it just happened to be parked there at the site when she was allegedly away on holiday.

Miraculously she then appeared back from her 10 night/, 14 week/ 3 day holiday… with the imaginary fella passing her a drink.
3 nights later she then went stropping off to the wardens office demanding to see footage of the cctv which was around the park, Silly cnut didn’t realise that she was actually pointing at a very old security spot light that duznt even work.!!!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤡
On returning to her Tin hut she was angry and telling everyone that was she was being stalked, She was only angry infact because she wasn’t allowed to view the cctv because of GDPR.
(Yes I do know about little things like this, cos I’m NOT A FICKKK CNUT)

Still screaming at the tiktok screen making various accusations, she then got all her sheep to try and harass an account called Rocksolidcrew on TT…I mean who would be that dappy to have the same tiktok/tattle name🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Because there was no progression with that, The skinny cnut from the midlands along with the EVER WRONG WW then targeted a young ladies business, Leaving comments to tell potential customers not to buy from her….Instead of finding out the facts 1st like any NORMAL person would …. But as we know, They are not normal.!🤦🏼‍♀️👀

The worst thing ever was then what Trashbag did herself. She set up an account using someone’s pictures, mocking the ladies beautiful grandchildren and family, along with degrading comments about her. Now this lady is beautiful, lovely home, worked hard, successful business….EVERYTHING THAT TRASHBAG WISHED SHE HERSELF WAS.
Having found out she as infact wrong, she messaged and begged for her forgiveness…. Ya know, the usual shit. Bit like when Squirrel BEGGED FF to not show the messages 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

So before you come at tattle for harassing you and stalking you for 2 years, this thread has only been active for 6 months.
Your own lies to your sheep started this, IT HAS NOT BEEN DONE BY KERRY as she’s not on here, We havnt followed her for clout either, She’s been wronged by YOU, she’s been mass reported by YOU, she’s put up with LIES from YOU…..This is all YOUR OWN DOING.!!!
Going on fb and crying that you can’t go back to your flat because of me is an absolute joke, you might have to have a word with your latest recruit “Cnuzlife”…. She’s Telling everyone you’ve moved. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Going back 2 years, you were funny, great to watch and entertaining… but then something happened, your lives were full of hate, Screaming at customers, shouting block delete that cnut to anyone who dared have a different opinion.
So much for building women up eh.??
Go away and leave social media, It’s clearly not very good for your mental health.!!!
Agree 👏👏👏

And yes, who on earth would be dappy enough to have the same tiktok/tattle name? 🙄🤐😉:ROFLMAO::p

• Haha
Reactions: 15

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I received this message today through my TikTok. The user then deleted their account. I showed dollydaydream433 on TikTok who advised me to show it here. I’ve scrubbed out my partners name and my dogs name. If this isn’t threatening behaviour I don’t know what is.
Ok, This is a threat and needs taking to the police. There are several factors In this which could be deamed as threatening. The fact that they say they “Know everything about you” and They will “be in touch” . This could be classed as stalking.
I’ll message you as I have an idea who with certain words they have used.!!

• Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
Well firstly I’d like to thank each and everyone of you , @poola and @rocksolidcrew for their encouragement and support in getting us to VIP status. I’d also like to thank GONZO for being special and being that gift that just keeps giving , without you none of this would have been possible. Now I’m a VIP member I feel I’ve achieved something in life , I’m just totally overwhelmed to be honest 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Fuck me that’s a bit of a dive, My friend has a lodge, Full wrap around veranda with hot tub at her site, looks over the sea. Sunset is amazing too
It’s in Cornwall and worth every penny… did you get that thru a sun holiday deal @MissSaffy ? £10 bucket and spaders😂😂😂
Busted. Collected tokens from The Sun. £7 quid holiday is all I can afford with being on the dole 😂😂😂. Tbh it smells a bit like kebabs. God knows why. And there was a black thong under the sofa 🤦🏽‍♀️. A bloke called Dave let us in and said whatever we do don’t bother the warden he’s got PTSD. Strangest holiday I’ve ever had 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Salale

VIP Member
Oh its 5 day countdown to Greece isn't it ? Hope we get the full montage
Airport departure lounge live
Walking to aircraft live
On board live
No pics of the latest victim because he's camera shy
Prop forward in a blue peacocks bikini by pool
Declarations of its like the carribean here
Every meal documented as she shovels as much as she can get in her gob
Several videos about what skiprat shitcunt scum us Tattlers are and how jealous we are that she 'travels the world'
No videos of any of the fantastic scenery and culture of Greece unless its snidey market she can get a Channel bag at
All you shitcunt Tattlers wish you had her life dontcha eh...dontcha!!

• Haha
  • Heart

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Do you know what - all I am seeing is her ranting about Kerry when it clearly is not Kerry. It is a fan page but she is just too dim and stupid to see. I absolutely hope Kerry reports this to Facebook as defamation of character and to the police as a false accusation as it is clearly is incorrect information. Also to be spreading lies saying that Kerry is putting a false page on POF etc - again she can make a complaint about this. She is an idiot, Shazza not Kerry. However lets be honest she is so dim and got this vile venomous and jealous streak she cannot see the real picture. Sam mate, you best tell you bezzie to rethink as I think your mate may have the police knocking on her door soon as it is a crime that she is committing! ANOTHER ONE!!!!

Reactions: 14

LadyTosh

VIP Member
So Sharon is saying that Charlotte Jackson lied and was paid £979.... now I'm a bit confused 🤔 surely Charlotte would have had to prove she wasn't paid via bank statements and pay slips etc and Sharon would have had to show proof that she did.... so IF she had the proof why did she not respond within the given time considering Sharon knew for months prior. It clearly states following a rule 21 judgement was sent to all parties on 26th April 2021 and that tribunal was held in court on 21st October 2021. Charlotte attended but Sharon did not. Could have been avoided had she responded with so called proof of transfer and pay slips.... however she didn't coz they didn't exist.

She had ALL that time to provide evidence..... yet again Sharon doing what she does best and bullshitting. Using a suicide attempt and anniversary of an aborted child as an excuse.... You are the lowest of the low Sharon. SCUM of the earth.

You might be able to fool your followers coz they're as thick as you but anyone with half a brain can see the holes in ALL your stories.... especially the furlough one

Pokie

Interesting that she is only using the FB page "Sharryn Brotherton" for this new BF/Punter, if he was to google this name it does not come up with any of her SF stuff, is she trying to hide this other side to her, is it possible he knows nothing of SF and her vile actions? its such a shame someone cannot direct him or his friends to the real thing it is being fleeced by ;)

Oh dear poor Gonzo, boasts how she can have any man she wants and ends up with this poor old fella, judging by his teeth he has just enjoyed one of Sasha`s services o_O how much does she charge for rimming o_O🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Well firstly I’d like to thank each and everyone of you , @poola and @rocksolidcrew for their encouragement and support in getting us to VIP status. I’d also like to thank GONZO for being special and being that gift that just keeps giving , without you none of this would have been possible. Now I’m a VIP member I feel I’ve achieved something in life , I’m just totally overwhelmed to be honest 😂😂😂😂😂😂
A special mention to @slosher7777 who makes absolutely no fucking bones about anything, makes me spit my drink out on a daily basis AND introduced the word dollop into my northern vocabulary. Keep been you 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

poola

VIP Member
Poor Kerry is now a scapegoat for all the problems this silly old slapper has brought on herself. I’ll think you find that when you tell your customers to fuck off and they have to take you to court for a refund, then you have maybe start looking in the mirror as to why your 900th business has failed 🤔. Because this is just another in a long line. Oh and not forgetting that the products were overpriced shit. I think Kerry really needs to take action with all this Facebook stuff it’s going too far!
I was in Mrs BBC live this morning and from what I gather she has no problem with Trasha re-posting her old tiktok videos. (y)
In fact, it is quite ironic seeing as those are the very same videos that Trasha and her minions spent countless time and energy mass reporting! - Who are the idiots now? 😂
As for the accusations (without foundation) regarding the 'other stuff', it has all been noted 😉

Crack on Team SF, you really are looking sillier and sillier by the day! 🤡🤡🤡

• Heart

Salale

VIP Member
Just seen her video on Facebook. She's actually demented. Sam Payne did threaten to pull people namely Tattlers out of their cars. We have the proof! She really believes she's being bullied, no Slasher you're not it's called having a taste of your own medicine. Stop fake crying, you ruined your own business if you can call selling stuff off a bookshelf a business. Your vile mouth and nastiness ruined it. Grow the fuck up, put your big girl pants on and get a proper legal job. And as for comparing your self to Thissinglemama, you're not in the same league. You're a proper skank.
The single mama is not in the same league but she's still one I personally cannot stand ..she plays victim too well . ..and neglects her child ..tiktok seems more important!

LadyTosh

VIP Member
One thing that keeps bugging me.... why does Gonzo keep emphasising that Kerry is an ex copper 🤔 I thought Sharon was too..... the dippy cunt has a short memory. Wasn't that long ago she was harping on a live that she was ex met at Rompford police station 🤡🤡🤡🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13