Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anonanon1818

In the vlog, she says she feels hard done by.

Let's put some things in perspective.

you got dropped off at the hospital in an ambulance that you can afford because you have private health cover. Your partner and son followed in a range rover.
you did not have to catch public transport or ask a family member to drive you or pay for the insane ambulance fee upfront.

you're in a private room.
you're not in a room with 5 other mums and crying babies.

you can work from your laptop from the hospital and not lose any money because you're away from your job.
you're not in a job where if you miss a day, you miss a pay. Your income is protected. You haven't been fired for missing work.

you have a husband back home to look after your other child.
you're not a single mum who has to worry about who will look after her other child.

you live in a country where hospitals can look after everyone. You were sent to another hospital close by which is better equipped to help your son.
you do not live in a country where there are not enough hospitals or doctors to look after everyone. You haven't been sent home with no answers

you get to go home to a multi-million dollar house that is 7 minutes away from the hospital. you have multiple bedrooms to spread out across.
you don't have to travel hours back to your small rural home which is cramped and you and your sick child don't have room to recover away from a noisy toddler.

you have the luxury of at-home oxygen monitors so you can go to sleep knowing that your baby is protected.
you don't have to worry about sleeping knowing that if your baby turns blue, you won't be awake to save him. Some mums can not go to sleep.

you live in a country where you speak the native language, you can understand and communicate everything with doctors.
you're not in a hospital where English is your second language and you're struggling to understand what's going on.

you have a chair to sleep in and sit in at the hospital.
you don't have to stand in an underfunded and overcrowded hospital with your sick baby.

you can afford expensive lollies and snacks.
you're not going without to fund your hospital stay.

you've got family who can visit you in the hospital.
you're not in a country on the other side of the world away from your support system.

you have RUNNING WATER, ELECTRICITY, A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD, AND SPONSORED CLOTHES ON YOUR BACK.
you're not living in a war-torn, third-world country.

you're crying about the beeping outside your door keeping your baby awake.
another mum down the hall is crying because her baby has a terminal illness and won't make it to their 5th birthday.

all your tests came back clear, you have nothing major to worry about.
you're not having to readjust your whole life based on scary test results.

I understand this is a terrible thing in your life and I am sorry Malakai was sick, but an incredible amount of people would swap places with you in a heartbeat because, in the grand scheme of things, you've got it pretty fucking good Sarah Stevenson (we all know you still haven't legally changed your name).

• Heart
Reactions: 157

ladiesandlezzas

I'm ashamed to say I have been an avid Sarah supporter up until today. Today I felt wildly hurt when watching her stories about having to share a room and it dawned on me that this women is so incredibly self centred that she doesnt give a toss about the lives of others who might be in those rooms. Today when I saw thkse stories, for the first time I felt this wave of anger wash over me, like this women has been tricking me and pulling the wool over my eyes.
Everything came crashing down and i knew id been fooled.... stupid me for buying her products, liking her posts, watching her content. After years of following and keeping up with Sarah, right from the days of Mitch in fact, today I washed my hands of this self obsessed narcacist. And in my moment of complete realisation, I even had the thought... could this actually be a case of Maunchausen Proxy.... does this baby actually have a medical condition? Has she baited us and lied this whole time, is there any real proof of these blue episodes or is she making her poor baby go through all of this testing for monetary and selfish gain..... why do i feel like theres red flags waving here.....

• Heart
Reactions: 141

Flexicon

Im surprised she hasn’t written an instagram prayer for her digestion yet.
Dear Lord, here my prayer
Why is life so unfair?
Baby Malarkey just turned blue
And ruined our visit to the zoo
The hospital room wasn't very posh
For five whole days I couldn't wash
But that's not even the worst of it
For three whole days I couldn't shit!
Dear Lord I put my faith in You
Please help me do a great big poo
Amen
#GodIsGood #HereMyPrayer #PrayForPoop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135

Mel.6

"We can't catch a break" says the rich white woman who's never faced the consequences of any of her actions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135

AlfDen97

"The doctors told me I should stop eating dairy and gluten because my baby doesn't like it."

Conversations that definitely never happened 👐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 131

2xblended

VIP Member
Hey Sissys, long time no car chat! I've been sOoOoOo BUSY with "that" and "that" *waves hand in general direction of offspring* that I haven't had any ME time!
I'm barely going to pilates once a day, and my employees friends even interrupt me when I do to ask me questions like "Should we put a random bowl of pink Himalayan salt and half an avocado in the photo of the distressed hoodie you want to advertise?"
The #bossbabe decisions I have to make just never end! Woe is meeeee!!!

Anyway, what was I saying? Oh yeah, I never have any ME time because of the gremlins, and Kurt's always away "working or whatever", so I haven't been able to put on any makeup- apart from this foundation, blush, mascara, tinted eyebrow gel and lipstick- oh and I finally got my nails painted in poopy green to match the "outcome" of my regular body bloom consumption. #productiveday!

But I am sooooooo busy and tired that the last 3 holidays I've taken have barely been restful. With all the posing and photoshopping I had to do in every shot to show of my "natural" post-partum bounce back, and all the instructions I had to yell to Kurt as he juggled the babies whilst I lounged in the sun, you would think I was still at home and not a bougie resort!

Anyway, I finally got a day off from bossbabe hussle lyfe and was off to the zoo, when Mackarel suddenly turned blue and stopped breathing! Would you believe he timed his medical emergency on my one day of ME time?! How bloody selfish of him was that? Takes after his father, that one!

Well, we had to call an ambo and now I'm forced to do hOsPitAl rOoM chats instead of car chats with you because I'm still here with Makali? Malachite? Maleficent? one of you please DM me because I can't remember how we spelled it on his birth certificate, thanks babes!

It's all good though because I'm always such a positive mumma! I've send Jesus a DM on his verified insta to ask him to give us a VIP room with excellent Wifi so I can keep you sissies updated with all my latest ad drops-oops, I mean, updated on how much Macca Pacca is breastfeeding. (y)

Oh, gotta go! There's another mum who wants to get her child into this room and I have to glare at her with the heat of a thousand suns so that she gets it in her head that her baby isn't worthy of being near a celebrity like me. Back soon with another hospital advert update! ✌

Thanks for the title @Flexicon

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124

jllns90

22D9727D-AC5F-44B1-AC37-79A6138CD934.jpeg

i hope i’m allowed to post this here cause 💀💀💀
Full credit goes to the OP, this is literally her life in one picture but also perfectly represents this morning lollll i’m cackling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

pippyforyou

Chatty Member
Sarahs story this morning in the car:
“I will update you guys, (about Malcom), probably on YouTube because I feel like I can talk more there” AKA “I can monetise it and make more money of this”

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 110

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
She's such a POS!

Do you think the hospital staff were wondering what kind of psychopath they had on their hands who couldn't put the phone down for a second and had to film everything? Or do you think they were already well aware? "Code 5530, local narcissist incoming!"

"I don't want to use my kids for content..."

1. Gets the ambulance shot...
IMG_5658.jpeg

2. Gets the being wheeled away POV...
IMG_5659.jpeg

3. Gets a shot of the scary tubes and wires to bait extra sympathy from viewers...I can just picture the art direction going into this one...

IMG_5663.jpeg

4. Gets a shot of wires being hooked up, filming people doing health care work instead of soothing your child or just...I dunno...staying out of the fucking way!?
IMG_5662.jpeg

5. Sets the camera down, positions it to make sure they're both in the shot, walks away and then directs Kurt to look longingly into the camera...

IMG_5660.jpeg

6. Grabs the three most sympathy inducing/staged photos for the thumbnail...

IMG_5666.jpeg

She says the devil has his sights on Chai, meanwhile, the CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 105

pippyforyou

Chatty Member
We need to remember these dates for a few months from now when the inevitable "He's spent half his life in hospitals" and "When I spent the entire month of June in hospital" hyperbole starts up due to people's short memories. #neverforget

May 29 - the zoo trip/turning blue/hospital admission
June 2 - off to morning hot pilates to "detox" from eating hospital food and Macca's once
June 4 - weekend road trip getaway with their church frenemies in Mollymook

All the while Chai only had a cold, which explains why she felt it perfectly appropriate to film everything, attempt and fail at TikTok content and rush straight to pilates when she was "finally" allowed to go home.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!
Sarahs day #58: Bub just discharged from hospital after feeling crook, but Sez can’t miss her holiday to Mollymook

Sarah’s day #58: Bub leaves hospital so what do we do? Take him to Mollymook since we missed the zoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Sarah’s day wellness week?

Wellness tips from a mother whose 10 week old has been admitted to hospital twice now from catching viruses because she doesn’t care about protecting him? (Obviously that doesn’t apply to everyone who have to hospitalise their children but we have seen what Sarah with MKT and it is with no regard for his safety while he recovers)

Wellness tips from someone who has aged 20years in the last 3?

Wellness tips from someone who’s husband is sickly and constantly in and out of hospital?

Wellness tips from someone who can’t poo unless she has a supplement?

Wellness tips from someone who can’t have McDonalds without having to “sweat it off” the next day?

Wellness tips from someone who has to obsess over buying a bag of lollies to the binge on them?

Wellness tips from someone who has literally NO qualifications and the ONLY reason she has a following is because she has a raging ED and made a public profile while that thing was praised and because she fits the societal norm of blonde skinny white girl that is buried in white privilege and internalised (and not so internal) racism?

NO THANK YOU!!

• Heart
  • Haha

emememily

Something just occurred to me.

Don't we all find it very ironic that while we were discussing what the thread title should be for this current one. We quickly ruled out the words "baby turned blue", as we thought it was being disrespectful to Sarah and her son. However, this bitch has put the exact words "Malakai turned blue" for the video title... for click bait.

She actually wrote those triggering words out to get views and money. Meanwhile over here on TATTLE we think/know that's a step too far. Having his own mother not even recognise this is blowing my mind.

• Heart
  • Haha

Flexicon

Bitch won't use the shared shower in the hospital because she didn't bring her thongs. She walks barefoot all Cronulla - her feet are disgusting - she's probably got a raging fungal infection going on down there. Not to mention her own shower at home is full of mould. Give me a break.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 100

Flexicon

The Sez's car stories, in photos.

This is the number of fries she ate at Maccas last night, hence the gurgly tummy and frantic need to burn off all those calories:
Screenshot_20220602-104013_Instagram.jpg

The number of hours she spent with her crazy toddler this morning, after being away from him for 3-7 days (according to Sezzy time) before she dashed off to a pilates class. Yesssss, she has her own pilates room and a home gym but you just don't understand - she needs this class in order to poop!
Screenshot_20220602-104025_Instagram.jpg

And finally, this is the number of times she baited an upcoming YT video where she'll tell the full story of Malarkey's latest health scare, whilst keeping private all the details of his genetic condition, and not using him for content.
Screenshot_20220602-104100_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 99