Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just a video of her complaining the whole time that malakai has his day and night mixed up or worrying he will have his day and night mixed up. I think she said that atleast 5 times. Just tune into your baby and keep him close, forget about day and night. At 11 weeks they shouldn't be confused over day and night, just her stressing over it , can guarantee he didnt wake up hourly because a dim light was on but because he wanted to be held and wanted to feed for comfort which is normal but she didn't want to and said she will just leave him to cry at home but couldn't do that there 🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
This is such classic Sex perfect timing, do you think she's been keeping this sympathy vlog for when she next caused a scandal?

Vlog recap -
Starts with THREE adverts, nice to know she's making 💰💰💰 of her kids not being content
Dramatic black screen with writing, brushes over the fact she took him to the bleeping zoo when he was sick.
Sad music, how can she in good faith make this honestly it's gross.
- She was in such a "good fitness mindset" then Malakai ruined it. She doesn't want to be a pre-planned YouTuber 😂 that's just being professional Sarah.
- "Malakais been in hospital twice already" he was born in the hospital, you can't count that! She vlogged this to 'help others" 🙄
- she had a gut feeling of she should sit in the back but didn't, MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT HAVE GONE TO THE bleeping ZOO.
- She said she 'revived him' but she only have him 2 CPR breaths incorrectly 😂
- the nurses tried to be nice, Sarah was a witch shocker
- why is she showing us the receipt for her coffee?
- films herself crying, maybe take care of your baby. "I want to go home", MAYBE WANT YOUR BABY TO BE BETTER.
- she's had most of his newborn life in this hospital?! Since when? He was there for ~4 days at the start, 3 now and like 3 in the middle? That's 2 weeks tops. He's 11 weeks old. AND HES BEEN ON 2 HOLIDAYS.
- how many times is she going to pretend she's a positive person. She's never bleeping happy.
- she's always so awkward when she interacts with Fox I love It
- Malakai has rhinovirus again??? Since when??? So the reason he went blue is because he's sick and probably had blocked nose or lungs?? Did he just have a cold this whole bleeping time??
- this vlog is so boring. I'm so bored of the acoustic music.
- she's back in that Balenciaga hoodie, it must bleeping stink
- when she chats about the lollies her hair looks hilarious, she's got a clip in the wrong way round
View attachment 1324634
- i stopped listening for 5 mins, nothing seemed to happen.
- she mentions the owl thing, maybe a cheeky sponsor after all?
- he's fine. He definitely just had a cold rhinovirus
Do you mean he definitely caught the vid when he was born and is still suffering the effects of it because it can be deadly to babies?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1325064
This comment has been up for 4 hours which 100% means she read it and chose not to delete it 🤮🤮🤮
"It happens more than we are told." Yes, because medical professionals who has dedicated their lives to the study of creating safe, life-saving vaccines are actually out to get you. Sure. Makes sense.

I can't with these anti-vax people who are so keen on the idea of there being some big conspiracy. This is probably mean of me to say, but please get some real problems.

Edit: As far as speculating on any kind of mental illness or personality disorder - I think it goes without saying that Sez needs some professional help for her disordered eating and inability to cope. However, mental illness doesn't make you a terrible, uncaring person. That's on her. Mental illness may impact our abilities to cope or make us react to certain things poorly, and we do have the responsibility to seek help if we are able for the sake of ourselves and those around her. However, I feel that trying to diagnose her or speculating is kind of irrelevant when it comes to the way she behaves and, even unintentionally, can perpetuate some of the stigma and misinformation surrounding those of us who struggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Holy shitballs. I’m now caught up. She is truly fried. I have no doubt that she’s using this to drum up attention/engagement like others have said. The “spiritual attack” comment, though? That’s just the mental illness.

Sez, my girl, trot on over to the nearest psychiatrist and tell them you need to discuss your stints of hypersexualization, ideas of grandeur (particularly the religious ones), the feeling that you’re sometimes “driven by a motor,” and that you have periods of “feeling flat” sprinkled in. I think they’ll have just the stuff for you once you give them that info 😌

oh, I just can’t keep it a ✨secret✨, I’ll give you a sneaky teaser… what do lithium, seroquel, and lamictal have in common?👀 Here’s another hint, plug in the missing letters: B _ P _ _ _ _. I know I’m not a board certified doctor of any kind but I’ve done pleeeeenty of mesearch… I mean research. So you should absolutely not question me in any way!!! 👏 Hurry, hurry to the pharmacy and tell them a mental health princess👸🏼 told you just what you need to cure what ails you.
Seroquel is good stuff 🙌🙌🙌

Could there be a little personality disorder thrown in the mix? Seems to be all over the shop + with multiple personas within 5 minutes.
Sissy luurrrrvvveeesss a good acronym too - BPD? HPD? NPD? ASPD?

Reactions: 7
Something just occurred to me.

Don't we all find it very ironic that while we were discussing what the thread title should be for this current one. We quickly ruled out the words "baby turned blue", as we thought it was being disrespectful to Sarah and her son. However, this witch has put the exact words "Malakai turned blue" for the video title... for click bait.

She actually wrote those triggering words out to get views and money. Meanwhile over here on TATTLE we think/know that's a step too far. Having his own mother not even recognise this is blowing my mind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101
Sorry if anyone else has mentioned this, still playing catch up. I feel they are releasing poor podcasts so Spotify drop them out of their contract. Not one but two controversial podcasts in close succession is a bit suss.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Something just occurred to me.

Don't we all find it very ironic that while we were discussing what the thread title should be for this current one. We quickly ruled out the words "baby turned blue", as we thought it was being disrespectful to Sarah and her son. However, this witch has put the exact words "Malakai turned blue" for the video title... for click bait.

She actually wrote those triggering words out to get views and money. Meanwhile over here on TATTLE we think/know that's a step too far. Having his own mother not even recognise this is blowing my mind.
If she’s done this purposefully then we know she’s just a complete sociopath. If it’s done more obliviously, as in copy + paste, then she’s a self-absorbed, moronic twit.

I noticed in the vid she threw in stuff about Medicare, psychology, therapy - all stuff mentioned on these threads these last 2 weeks.

Reactions: 19
She’s officially cooked

View attachment 1324781
What…. The actual….duck?

7 minutes. That’s all it took for the Outspoken admin to turn off the comments. Apparently only they are allowed to discuss Sarah on their podcast but nobody in the community can 🙄 they’ve now deleted all comments.
They’re just like the shameless girls - talk about Sarah and her problematic behaviour a lot in the early days to get clout and followers and then as soon as they’ve built up a fan base they stop.

Reactions: 23
Except when she went to go buy sweets because the hospital food wasn't gluten free and health enough for her
Screenshot_20220607-142843_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
This sounds like something The Great Sezzini would write about herself … Probably was her posting on Durt’s account. Never left Milton’s side - HA! What an absolute crock of delusion! Anyone watching her stories and her stupid vlog would have worked out very quickly that she left his side multiple times and really, we should be counting all the times she turned her back on him in the same room to complain to her multiple cameras as well. Has zero love and devotion for anyone else but herself. Just a vile turd of nature.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She's such a POS!

Do you think the hospital staff were wondering what kind of psychopath they had on their hands who couldn't put the phone down for a second and had to film everything? Or do you think they were already well aware? "Code 5530, local narcissist incoming!"

"I don't want to use my kids for content..."

1. Gets the ambulance shot...
IMG_5658.jpeg

2. Gets the being wheeled away POV...
IMG_5659.jpeg

3. Gets a shot of the scary tubes and wires to bait extra sympathy from viewers...I can just picture the art direction going into this one...

IMG_5663.jpeg

4. Gets a shot of wires being hooked up, filming people doing health care work instead of soothing your child or just...I dunno...staying out of the bleeping way!?
IMG_5662.jpeg

5. Sets the camera down, positions it to make sure they're both in the shot, walks away and then directs Kurt to look longingly into the camera...

IMG_5660.jpeg

6. Grabs the three most sympathy inducing/staged photos for the thumbnail...

IMG_5666.jpeg

She says the devil has his sights on Chai, meanwhile, the CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 105
She says the devil has his sights on Chai, meanwhile, the CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!
Some might say that Sez is the devil incarnate. So, maybe she’s right about that. If she carries on like this, her kids will say it too.

Reactions: 20
Wow when the doctors used the sticks on his head you can see his face changing to a painful and uncomfortable look about to cry and she is holding a camera on him? This is terrible and very inappropriate in front of the medical staff filming them while they do their difficult jobs on little children. Did she even asked? You can see their faces. Just baffled at this point.

• Sick
Reactions: 48
Trigger warning: infant death.

I’ve said it before, but she’s giving Brittani Boren Leach vibes. It is NOT normal to film your allegedly critically ill infant in this way and then upload it to YouTube and monetise it. Brittani’s infant son died due to alleged parental negligence (put the baby in an unsafe sleeping place and came back to him gone, Bub was in hospital on life support and she filmed it all and herself crying on the floor etc and monetised it all). I am deeply concerned for Malakai’s safety.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Trigger warning: infant death.

I’ve said it before, but she’s giving Brittani Boren Leach vibes. It is NOT normal to film your allegedly critically ill infant in this way and then upload it to YouTube and monetise it. Brittani’s infant son died due to alleged parental negligence (put the baby in an unsafe sleeping place and came back to him gone, Bub was in hospital on life support and she filmed it all and herself crying on the floor etc and monetised it all). I am deeply concerned for Malakai’s safety.
I absolutely agree. It’s sickening. This is my final straw. I physically can’t watch, talk or think about her one more second. There’s a special place in hell for people like Sarah. ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 29
F Me - She filmed walking to ambulance ( I see the thumbnail, not watching the vlog)
Her baby stops breathing and has to go to hospital and in the back of her mind she is thinking about YouTube content.

disgusting.
imagine what the ambos thought through the whole ordeal...I have second hand embarrassment

Reactions: 32
This sounds like something The Great Sezzini would write about herself … Probably was her posting on Durt’s account. Never left Milton’s side - HA! What an absolute crock of delusion! Anyone watching her stories and her stupid vlog would have worked out very quickly that she left his side multiple times and really, we should be counting all the times she turned her back on him in the same room to complain to her multiple cameras as well. Has zero love and devotion for anyone else but herself. Just a vile turd of nature.
Complete with spelling mistake and all.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.