Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think all this outrage is exactly her intended goal. She's been dropped from WF, her last work out guide wouldn't have sold because she couldn't promote it after the backlash, sunee's expenses would be far outweighing it's profits. All she has left is IG & YT and in order not to become a boring run of the mill family channel she has to create attention and controversy, end up on daily mail, bring in the views at whatever cost. It explains the blatant no fucks given attitude on spotify too.

There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.” Oscar Wilde

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Here you go @shaaanxosucks
There's also a 👌recap on red**t.
Thank you, I’m actually glad I didn’t watch it now reading through all the posts on here I’m actually disgusted.
Remember back when she baited a miscarriage and we all thought she was disgusting and has gone too far then ?! I actually can’t believe she’s gone further. I’m lost for words which is very rare for me on ol raspberry tits. Don’t even have a joke to lighten the mood. Just disgusted

Reactions: 53
I think all this outrage is exactly her intended goal. She's been dropped from WF, her last work out guide wouldn't have sold because she couldn't promote it after the backlash, sunee's expenses would be far outweighing it's profits. All she has left is IG & YT and in order not to become a boring run of the mill family channel she has to create attention and controversy, end up on daily mail, bring in the views at whatever cost. It explains the blatant no fucks given attitude on spotify too.

There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.” Oscar Wilde
You’re on the money ( literally) with this. She’s doing what the kardashians and tit do for PR. She’s not as dumb as she acts

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sarah’s day #48: Bubs hospital trip is my content holy grail, even took time to pout for the thumbnail

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Long time reader and first time poster here.
This video is SO insane to me (and obviously, thankfully others too). Reason why it’s insane to me? My 2YO has been extremely sick for the past 2 months, which lead me to needing time off my job (husband earns more and like a normal human, we don’t have paid for expenses like sezzy), then lead to my daughter needing emergency surgery and a week long stay in hospital, out of pocket expenses and a couple of days to come up with 7 grand, but we did it, because she’s our priority. The day of her surgery I got sacked from my job.
did I pick up my camera and take a photo? Try and think how I could get money out of the situation? Absolutely not. The fact that she has used this to get money and views is beyond a joke. She needs a rain check on life stat

• Heart
Reactions: 55
spiritual attack 😂 😂 😂 righto, glad the nurses figured out how to counter the Devil's work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Makes you wonder what they are planning on discussing on their own podcast with HoG..

I enjoyed listening to Em’s podcast, though still had some reservations about it. Listening/reading the transcript, just lowers my respect and view of Em. Sarah is as low as you can go, but continues to amaze me at how terrible a person she is.
And this is why doing business with family is such a bad idea 🥴 It’s all fine and dandy when you’re just on the payroll. As soon as family members become investors, managers, talent, etc., you set yourself up for some major issues. With no one outside of the echo chamber dong quality control, they’re going to push away or piss off more of their fan base. Em’s medical reputation is going to be a casualty if she doesn’t jump ship or put up stricter boundaries between her content and Sarah’s. However, to do either of those things is going to kick off serious drama on the family side of things. Absolutely a no win situation.

I think the ~weirdness~ with Tahlia where it seemed like she might have cut ties was more likely her enforcing some stricter boundaries about how “visible” she was within the Sarah’s Day “empire.” She still pops up in official content but for their external customers, in very minimal roles, or showing her doing design work, etc. i think she and Sarah’s relationship is fairly the same as before, but there would’ve been hurt feelings and some awkwardness if she did indeed pull back professionally earlier this year.

As an aside, I’m not all the way caught up but, does anyone else get a sense that perhaps Tahlia and her long term boyfriend have ended things? It seems like he hasn’t been around for the types of events they’d normally attend together and now she’s taken a last minute trip to Europe with a heavy emphasis on taking chances/doing something different. Both Tahlia and her bf are pretty good at keeping a low profile so I can’t pretend to know how good their relationship was/wasn’t, but I do hope I’m wrong or that it was at least a kind/mutual break up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
spiritual attack 😂 😂 😂 righto, glad the nurses figured out how to counter the Devil's work
I really wanted to find that comment and reply "then you should have tried an exorcism, NOT THE CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL youre so thankful for" but I can't be bothered.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Dear Sarah:

In the last 24 hours a woman in my mums group has shared her 6 months old leukaemia diagnosis
In the same 24 hours another mothers child had a seizure and wash rushed off in an ambulance and is STILL waiting for a proper room.
My own 5.5 month old has been so unwell with the flu that’s going round that I’ve had to cuddle him and hold him in my arms every single night for 6 nights straight (tonight is the 7th)

How dare you monetise your childs illness and how dare you spend half the video complaining about your own problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Holy shitballs. I’m now caught up. She is truly fried. I have no doubt that she’s using this to drum up attention/engagement like others have said. The “spiritual attack” comment, though? That’s just the mental illness.

Sez, my girl, trot on over to the nearest psychiatrist and tell them you need to discuss your stints of hypersexualization, ideas of grandeur (particularly the religious ones), the feeling that you’re sometimes “driven by a motor,” and that you have periods of “feeling flat” sprinkled in. I think they’ll have just the stuff for you once you give them that info 😌

oh, I just can’t keep it a ✨secret✨, I’ll give you a sneaky teaser… what do lithium, seroquel, and lamictal have in common?👀 Here’s another hint, plug in the missing letters: B _ P _ _ _ _. I know I’m not a board certified doctor of any kind but I’ve done pleeeeenty of mesearch… I mean research. So you should absolutely not question me in any way!!! 👏 Hurry, hurry to the pharmacy and tell them a mental health princess👸🏼 told you just what you need to cure what ails you.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s a disgrace.

The video starts off with a voice over “What started off as a normal Saturday morning ended up being honestly… a mothers worse nightmare. We packed up the boys, put them in the car and headed down the coast to our favourite zoo”

By her own admission this is incorrect, she told her audience on Instagram that he had a blue episode in the morning so she was keeping her eye on him. So it didn’t start off as a normal bleeping Saturday Sarah, your child wasn’t well and you still decided to go swanning off to the zoo.

Completely and utterly disgusted by her once again.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
Get fucked Sarah, take your entire Stevenson family with ya, including you heather, the mum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think all this outrage is exactly her intended goal. She's been dropped from WF, her last work out guide wouldn't have sold because she couldn't promote it after the backlash,
I forgot about the ED Book 😂 I was so hung up on being outraged that she never addressed it that I didn't realise she never re-advertised it so it probably did tit 😂 good.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just can't
I think you all sum it up pretty well.
Although it purposefully leaves out that she knew he was blue in the lips that morning but didn't act on it ahe just said he was sniffly

Reactions: 25
So who‘s going to start a podcast series with me to call her out on every fucked up thing she did and continues to do???

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sarah you are fucked.

when my son (around 1 at the time) turned blue and went completely limp from choking on vomit in the middle of the night, I was an absolute mess, to the point I even hung up on 000 by accident. Once the ambulance got to us I was so distraught still as he was still having choking episodes, I never thought to pull my phone out and take videos of the ambulance or photos of my son. Once in the ambulance I was still crying & shaking absolutely terrified, I didn’t even message my husband once we arrived at the hospital as I was still so focused on my son and making sure he was okay..I then didn’t sleep for nights as I was terrified that the same thing was going to happen again.

so yeah, you’re a tit parent that only cares about money and making content for your pathetic social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
7ABC46F7-C462-45A4-8A74-626B766FF13B.jpeg

This comment has been up for 4 hours which 100% means she read it and chose not to delete it 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Haha Sarah I purchased YouTube premium so I don’t see your crappy ads. The fact tiny hearts probably sponsored her , as if they would !!!? Should we contact them?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.