Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if she thought she did something lol??? These seem like completely normal day to day messages?? “I’m home” Oh wow he sure is special 😂😂😂 stop
I'm still catching up but these tiktoks made me cringe! Again she misses the mark on a tiktok trend. Most people did this to show them gaslightint their partner into thinking they aren't a real nurse/cop/chef. Or like nice message from their partner. And I saw another American show texts from her Aussie friends. Hers doesn't even have a theme how is "i''m just on the toilet" and "you're the best mum" in the same category? Is she showing how lame his texts are? Or how sweet he is? I don't get it. It's SO cringe!!

Reactions: 18
Sarah has accidentally filmed the nurses in the nurses' station in her most recent stories... For anyone that was planning on complaining about her breaching privacy 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
witch won't use the shared shower in the hospital because she didn't bring her thongs. She walks barefoot all Cronulla - her feet are disgusting - she's probably got a raging fungal infection going on down there. Not to mention her own shower at home is full of mould. Give me a break.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 100
She doesn’t use a shared hospital shower with us lowly peasants! She would much rather walk around without showering for 5 days 🤢 and no Sarah you can’t tell us that you’re still hygienic from washing yourself in that little sink when it’s in full view from the door. I’m sure you’ve washed every private part in there 🙄🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 51
Does it look like a single room or has she just lucked out and there’s no one else in there ?

Reactions: 9
What’s with the whole ‘speaking those words over ourselves’ thing, is that cringe religious terminology? Once again her stories are all me me me with M added as an afterthought.

Glad to hear the tests came back all good, hopefully this witch can actually be an attentive mother for once and monitor him properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What is she going on about 5 days. She’s been there 3 nights 🤦🏻‍♀️ Starting to believe she just has no concept of time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
did she say she did CPR on Makkadakka and “ brought him back”, back from what exactly? The freaking zoo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Sarah's Day #58: Won’t wash in a public shower but walks barefoot in public for several hours.

(Or the longer version: Won't wash barefoot in a public shower, but will walk barefoot in public for several hours.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Speculating here, but maybe she got a private room through health cover?
She would never admit it, but in Australia if you earn over a certain amount you have to pay a Medicare levy surcharge through your taxable income. If you get private health you can save money on that tax you would have to pay, so basically having private health cover = less tax.
Most people do this, especially those rich witches 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She wont use the shower because no thongs but whats her excuse for not bathing her baby?? Did she forget Malagmites thongs? Im sure there are plenty of baby baths at both hospitals, the lazy excuse for a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Honestly if my baby had turned blue and I had to perform CPR to “bring him back” from death I wouldn’t be so keen to go home with no diagnosis and no guarantee it won’t happen again..
I can’t help but feel like she’s exaggerated the situation because I would be seriously freaking out not thinking solely about having a shower 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Am I the only person who’s thinking she caught him mid SIDS? Like there’s nothing more to it, she was extremely lucky to catch him before it was too late. The same thing happened to Jessica Skube her husband found their daughter basically on the brink of passing away from SIDS and managed to bring her back. I don’t think any tests are going to tell her anything, except he’s extremely lucky to be alive. I really hope the three of them (S K and F) recover because it sounds really traumatic

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Honestly if my baby had turned blue and I had to perform CPR to “bring him back” from death I wouldn’t be so keen to go home with no diagnosis and no guarantee it won’t happen again..
I can’t help but feel like she’s exaggerated the situation because I would be seriously freaking out not thinking solely about having a shower 🤔
This is what I'm thinking. I know doctors aren't perfect but surely the numerous tests Mal has had would flag something? Even if they didn't know for sure but think it's due to his health condition then Sarah would have said.

So I'm actually circling back to my theory that she fucked up and swaddled him incorrectly/positioned him in the car seat wrong. Him turning blue that first night in hospital could have been a lie on her part because as others have pointed out, he wasn't hooked up to anything and she was able to leave the ward with him. If she made a mistake then fair enough, tit happens and I'm sure many mums make them. Except most people learn from their mistakes. To keep making them because you think your way is the best way is another story. If that's the case let's hope this is a wake up call for Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yeah what happened to the woman who was 'demanding more tests" on day 1?! I wouldn't want to go home without some form of solution cause I'd be always on edge it could happen again.
(Love your username)

Especially as now they've proved SIDS is linked to a Brain issue where kids don't wake up when they can't breath (and so don't cry etc). If he's got blue tendencies already what's to stop that happening when she's asleep.
Can't Kurt come over while she goes home for a shower if she's that high maintenance

Reactions: 12
she’s finally purchased an owlet. Guess holding out waiting for one to be gifted wasn’t working out well enough for her so she’s had to fork out her own money for it. Imagine. She skimmed over it pretty quickly considering how expensive they are though.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm just catching up and I'm going to circle back to the tiktok. Is it not bizarre that she posted a tiktok at all? I mean, I've been the patient in critical condition and I have also been with patients in critical condition- you're not even thinking about your social media, let alone a trend.
Long hospital stays (which hers hasn't been) are draining. You need a break, a walk, some air and food, some comfort in the form of speaking to loved ones, but you don't need to update your socials nor do you think of posting a "trendy" video.
All of her chatting about missing her creature comforts, all of her constant posting of updates, even her scheduled ad that she rightly deleted- maybe we can write all that off as "she's stressed and her insta is her outlet".
But a tiktok? When you're in the hospital with a child who isn't breathing and turns blue without explanation? You have the presence of mind to post a tiktok?
Her behaviour is all a bit... unhinged. No? :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Just FYI there is hand sanitizer covering half the planet. You can pop it on a shower floor before you shower if you’re so worried xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am I the only person who’s thinking she caught him mid SIDS? Like there’s nothing more to it, she was extremely lucky to catch him before it was too late. The same thing happened to Jessica Skube her husband found their daughter basically on the brink of passing away from SIDS and managed to bring her back. I don’t think any tests are going to tell her anything, except he’s extremely lucky to be alive. I really hope the three of them (S K and F) recover because it sounds really traumatic
For what it’s worth - a BRUE is a Brief Resolved Unexplained Event and is sometimes referred to as a SIDS near miss. It’s terrifying. All investigations usually come back ‘normal’ (ECG, EEG, brain ultrasound). It not a very comforting ‘diagnosis’ given you don’t really know what caused the blue episode or whether it will happen again. It happened to my baby and I too bought an owlet smart sock to monitor bubs O2 levels otherwise my PTSD would have kept me from sleeping ever again! Given the ‘normal’ tests I suspect that’s what they will put it down to!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm just catching up and I'm going to circle back to the tiktok. Is it not bizarre that she posted a tiktok at all? I mean, I've been the patient in critical condition and I have also been with patients in critical condition- you're not even thinking about your social media, let alone a trend.
Long hospital stays (which hers hasn't been) are draining. You need a break, a walk, some air and food, some comfort in the form of speaking to loved ones, but you don't need to update your socials nor do you think of posting a "trendy" video.
All of her chatting about missing her creature comforts, all of her constant posting of updates, even her scheduled ad that she rightly deleted- maybe we can write all that off as "she's stressed and her insta is her outlet".
But a tiktok? When you're in the hospital with a child who isn't breathing and turns blue without explanation? You have the presence of mind to post a tiktok?
Her behaviour is all a bit... unhinged. No? :confused:

I think it's extremely unhinged. I totally get that people deal with situations differently. I am also the kind of person who doesn't process big news for weeks sometimes even months and then one day it all hits. However, what I can't wrap my head around is how someone has their focus on superficial social media trends during a time like this. I understand that maybe "insta is her outlet" and it takes a few seconds to record a story and upload it (I still don't agree with her exposing her baby's health on socials). But with tiktok she actually took screenshots, edited them, and recorded herself and put that up. Like...it takes time and effort to do that and I can't understand how she had the presence of mind when she needed to "bring back" a child? It's wild

I watched her stories today for the first time in months and how self centered is she?!?! She kept putting herself while speaking to him.

"I can shower, you can shower"
"I get to sleep in my bed, you get to sleep in your bed"

She's just worried about getting her comfort back and going back to her bubble. How about "I'm glad you're feeling better" or "We can go home to our family".

I just don't get how someone thinks that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.