Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7 minutes. That’s all it took for the Outspoken admin to turn off the comments. Apparently only they are allowed to discuss Sarah on their podcast but nobody in the community can 🙄 they’ve now deleted all comments.
I’m sorry but if seeing an influencer make a video about CPR is all it takes to inspire you to learn baby CPR as a literal mother OF A BABY you should not be a mother. I’m not one, and I even know the importance? Is that not common bleeping sense?!
823CFBEC-B592-42E1-98B6-EE01C63CA7D3.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Sorry guys if it has been said, haven't caught up on the thread. But WHY was she so concerned about how quickly they could go home the entire time in the hospital? I get it isn't nice being in hospital, but I feel like I'd rather stay there to find out what was wrong with my son and what caused these episodes rather than how soon we could get home!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry guys if it has been said, haven't caught up on the thread. But WHY was she so concerned about how quickly they could go home the entire time in the hospital? I get it isn't nice being in hospital, but I feel like I'd rather stay there to find out what was wrong with my son and what caused these episodes rather than how soon we could get home!
Because she had a weekend getaway planned.
And Marmite just had a cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
There was an octopus in the second hospital that someone must have made and she didn’t acknowledge that either. I don’t know what’s worse, lack of acknowledgement or a “memorabilia” comment.

Added a pic someone posted to explain its purpose, my heart breaks for all the families with babies in NICU.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Can we all just remember that she went on HOLIDAY merely DAYS after this ordeal? Absolutely vile, incredibly negligent behaviour. She should be reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
We need to remember these dates for a few months from now when the inevitable "He's spent half his life in hospitals" and "When I spent the entire month of June in hospital" hyperbole starts up due to people's short memories. #neverforget

May 29 - the zoo trip/turning blue/hospital admission
June 2 - off to morning hot pilates to "detox" from eating hospital food and Macca's once
June 4 - weekend road trip getaway with their church frenemies in Mollymook

All the while Chai only had a cold, which explains why she felt it perfectly appropriate to film everything, attempt and fail at TikTok content and rush straight to pilates when she was "finally" allowed to go home.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
On Instagram, she said he turned blue in the morning and later they were on the way to the zoo.

In the vlog, no mention of him turning blue in the morning but "she had a gut feeling something was off". She even said she thought she should sit in the back of the car with the kids but chose not.

She's such a truly horrible person.

ETA: the clip of the ambulance is when they were transferred to the children's hospital. At least it wasn't the ambulance when he first turned blue.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
When I got hit by a car (at 11) my mum took pics of me in the car and the ambulance to show me when I was okay. Idk if that's morbid but I didn't see anything weird about it, those pics are in a box with other momentos of a traumatic experience.
NO WAY IN HELL WOULD SHE SHOW ANYONE.

I've got FB 'friends' who always post pictures like that, of them in the hospital (with a broken neck!) etc and have to do a 'ive had such a harrowing experience, let me list it in detail' kind of posts or do the 'life sucks' posts but then won't tell anyone wants actually wrong. It's all for attention, these friends ARE NARCISSISTS. Sarah you are a NARCISSIST. One who sadly has MILLIONS of subscribers to bait and make money off of.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry I was half asleep when I posted. I was wondering if he’d actually caught covid and was struggling with the after affects of it. I know she said many times they were so sick when he was born but it definitely wasn’t covid. I always thought it probably was they just didn’t want to admit it.
Sorry I don't know what you mean?

Reactions: 11
Sorry I was half asleep when I posted. I was wondering if he’d actually caught covid and was struggling with the after affects of it. I know she said many times they were so sick when he was born but it definitely wasn’t covid. I always thought it probably was they just didn’t want to admit it.
Ahahaha we've all been there! All the times they've been in hospital she has had Fox, Kurt and her sisters come and visit, I would've thought that wouldn't be allowed if he had COVID?

I think he probably just keeps getting a cold cause she's always taking him outside, poorly dressed, in the rain and takes him on holiday immediately after both holiday trips

Reactions: 19
On Instagram, she said he turned blue in the morning and later they were on the way to the zoo.

In the vlog, no mention of him turning blue in the morning but "she had a gut feeling something was off". She even said she thought she should sit in the back of the car with the kids but chose not.

She's such a truly horrible person.

ETA: the clip of the ambulance is when they were transferred to the children's hospital. At least it wasn't the ambulance when he first turned blue.
Stuff like this is why it gets so confusing as to whether she’s more a narc? or more a socio? Did these things actually happen + they’re very negligent? or it’s compulsive lying, hyped up + all purely for $$$?
Maybe it’s a combo. Either way, she’s soulless 👽

Also worth noting that it’s getting pretty cold in NSW (well for us it’a cold lol), and the hospitals are getting overloaded with kiddies with respiratory distress due to not just the weather but mainly not being around each other the last 2 years. The NSW Gov has made the flu vax free this year to everyone because of this. (Highly doubt sissy + fam will roll up their sleeve for the greater good).

So Sezdawg better not be taking up valuable hospital space with her theatrics 👿

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ahahaha we've all been there! All the times they've been in hospital she has had Fox, Kurt and her sisters come and visit, I would've thought that wouldn't be allowed if he had COVID?

I think he probably just keeps getting a cold cause she's always taking him outside, poorly dressed, in the rain and takes him on holiday immediately after both holiday trips
Also if 🦊 is in daycare he would be bringing all sorts of bugs home, as is what happens with daycare.

Reactions: 21
Hey Sarah, do me a favour luv, walk out of your front door, go towards your garage....and see that big wheelie bin there? Get in !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Hey All, long time lurker first time poster. Apologies in advanced for the long post.
Unfortunately I’m saddened by this day and age of social media and their complete lack of regard for the rights of the child/ren when it comes to sharing/over sharing of their children. As an ECE (early childhood educator) part of my duty of care is to follow the Convention of the Rights of the child (https://www.ohchr.org/en/instruments-mechanisms/instruments/convention-rights-child link for those unaware of this) and it pains me to see that they don’t advocate for their child’s 100% right for privacy no matter their age and what it could/would look like for them as they grow up and discover their own identity. I’ve read peoples comments on now deleted concerns under Instagram posts of people defending their choice to show what they want about their children, and yes parents have that right to an extent and I can’t stop them from making those decisions, but what about the right of the child to preserve his or her identity, including nationality, name and family relations (taken from article 8) they aren’t old enough to make that informed decision and for a parent to make that decision to share any and all of their child in such intimate moments plus their location most of the time, is just asking for people to become increasingly obsessed and unhinged and do god knows what to be a part of these children’s lives. What is it going to look like when these children decide to use social media and they don’t like what their parents have shared about their infant life/childhood. They can’t just delete it and it will disappear like it never happened.
Sharenting as it seems to be called now (https://www.humanium.org/en/childre...age-of-social-media-the-perils-of-sharenting/) unfortunately starts before the child is born and creates their digital footprint and online identity, which makes it easier and easier for people to gain access to young children. Take Stan Insta pages for children, adults sharing any and all pictures of someone else’s child is disgusting, these people may have harmless intentions of creating these pages/blogs/posts etc but what about the percentage that don’t have harmless intentions. These children are being put at greater risk and it sickens me that influencers and family vlogging channels are taking advantage of their children without their consent or wellbeing thought of.
Influencers/celebs and people who share their children online need to rethink and be careful about what they actually post because this could/will impact their children for life.
influencers and families bloggers just need to do better when it comes to their childrens lively hoods.
RANT Over!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
We need to remember these dates for a few months from now when the inevitable "He's spent half his life in hospitals" and "When I spent the entire month of June in hospital" hyperbole starts up due to people's short memories. #neverforget

May 29 - the zoo trip/turning blue/hospital admission
June 2 - off to morning hot pilates to "detox" from eating hospital food and Macca's once
June 4 - weekend road trip getaway with their church frenemies in Mollymook

All the while Chai only had a cold, which explains why she felt it perfectly appropriate to film everything, attempt and fail at TikTok content and rush straight to pilates when she was "finally" allowed to go home.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!
Sarahs day #58: Bub just discharged from hospital after feeling crook, but Sez can’t miss her holiday to Mollymook

Sarah’s day #58: Bub leaves hospital so what do we do? Take him to Mollymook since we missed the zoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
I dont believe Mitchel-Kai actually turned blue because she didnt photograph/vlog it.
Ive noticed the constant baby wearing and modeling carriers have ceased since the heroic cpr reanimation of Mitchel-Kai.
Her "cpr refresher course" was the nurse going over the proper technique because she clearly panicked and winged it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sarah’s Day 58: Bub turns blue, Yay! Hospital for views, Kid’s privacy - Sez should try it, but all she wants to do is diet

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Because she had a weekend getaway planned.
And Marmite just had a cold.
I havnt watched the vlog, I dont think I can stomach it.

How do we know he had a cold/rhinovirus? Did Sarah tell us?

- If so my gut still tells me that there was some unsafe position he was put in that was part of the cause of him turning blue. Perhaps it was combined with the rhinovirus. But he was in a car seat after showing breathing problems earlier in the day, there is some fault on the parents here I just know it.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.