Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babybuns88

Chatty Member
Sarah's Day 58: She wouldn't be under spiritual attacks if she had just got a covid vax

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

Winky

did she say she did CPR on Makkadakka and “ brought him back”, back from what exactly? The freaking zoo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Sarahs Day#58: Malarkey under spiritual attack, YT views will fix that, oh BTW Sez hates your cat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Wafflecakes

So she said Kurt was also sick before announcing him and Focks were at a playdate....so now they're likely passing covid on to the poor people they're with 🤦‍♀️

How does she not think before announcing this on stories??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

Givemethetea

VIP Member
We did 7 months In hospital with my daughter and she’s still in and out now- Sarah thinks the world revolves around her- we met many like her In our time In hospital- the me me me mums- she needs help

She dubbed the room ‘the Malachi room’ because he spent about 6 days in it- what about the kids who have cancer who spend months in there room? She has no idea does she silly cow I’m so mad 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

peridoe

VIP Member
A little off topic but over on R*ddit there's a post about the Health Code daily podcast Ep.154: How enthusiastic are you?. Someone recaps that Sarah says she hates when people post updates or pictures about their holidays and gave an example of how one of her bridesmaids did this about their recent trip to Italy and Sarah hated it.

Her bridesmaids were both sisters, Tanika, Madi and a random woman. Guess which one went to Italy? Yup, Tanika.

Tanika obviously saw through their fake friendship in the end and got out. If only the rest would wake up too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

WhiteFox

F Me - She filmed walking to ambulance ( I see the thumbnail, not watching the vlog)
Her baby stops breathing and has to go to hospital and in the back of her mind she is thinking about YouTube content.

disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sick

HamWrap

And there is it. The comment we were all waiting for. ‘I’ll update you guys on a YouTube video’. Sorry, what? Not using your kids for content?

• Angry
  • Sick

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
That podcast about ‘enthusiasm’ is so mean-spirited. Sarah and her sister talk about how they don’t care about anyone else’s achievements. Basically in summary, sarah does not care about anyone’s pets, jobs, houses, holidays or kids (unless they’re the same age as her children) even if that person is her friend. No wonder she seems like she barely has any friends with this attitude. Also, the irony of her saying that she doesn’t care about anyone else’s lives and doesn’t want to see photos or hear updates is, like, isn’t that what she herself does for a living? So it’s fine for her to overstate in every aspect of her life, but if anyone else shares something with her it’s a total snooze-fest in her mind. Insane.
I listened to it, got interested by all the comments flying around behind it. When her sister said how annoying she found it when her BEST FRIEND wanted to show her pictures of her dog after it had just passed away! I was actually disgusted, she found her best friends grief over her dog annoying. Thats so foul. This whole family are just disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 91

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
GUYS! IS IT A VLOG SPONSORED BY tinhyheartsfoundation???

SURELY NOT. PLEASE TELL ME IT ISNT.

She's mentioned them in the description and if it's a sponsored or a collab video this is possibly one of the grossest things she could have ever done. If true, could it be that this whole entire episode was fabricated/exaggerated all for a collab vlog?! If this is true, there's no reaosn she shouldnt be cancelled for this immediately.

I watched about 4 minutes of it, long enough to give it a dislike and fuck up her algorithm. But its nauseating how she's vlogged it all. We thought her storying thru the crisis was bad, wait till you see the vlog. It's complete with Jesus music, and clips making her look like the most benevolent, present mum of all time. She claims she's doing this to help other mums -- SO KIND OF YOU TO USE YOUR SON FOR THAT WITHOUT HIS CONSENT.

She just keep manhandling him the whole time she's talking, moving him this way and that, not holding him still, like he's an object she's just using as a prop. It's honestly distressing and infuriating to watch. She's also got the timing all wrong. Once again claims he's been in the hospital three times already, for a week each time. STOP LYING. NAUSEATING. Then there's a bit where she's crying at the camera while M is literally crying off camera because he wont sleep, and she's droning on and on about how much SHE IS STRUGGLING. Is this bitch for real!!!!!

I couldnt watch any more. I know motherhood is hard, and everyone struggles, but man she is NOT fit to be a mother. She seems to not have any resilience at all, without making every crisis about herself and filming it for full exposure and sympathy.

There is no greater lying, manipulative piece of shit than Sarah Stevenson. Also great timing, to distract from the podcast backlash. Bet she sat and sped up the editing on this one to get it out quickly.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 89

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Sarah’s day #48: Bubs hospital trip is my content holy grail, even took time to pout for the thumbnail

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Imagine getting home from hospital with your sick kid, and immediately fucking off to the gym because you ate Maccas ONCE? She is so incredibly disordered!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 87

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Sarah’s 100% secretly cheering right now and imagining the vlog she’ll get out of it. Let’s take guesses for it now.

Title: “We got covid! We can’t catch a break!”
OR: “We got covid! Hardest week of my life”

Thumbnail: her looking into the camera frowning, a little image of a tissue box and a covid test

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

peridoe

VIP Member
I've finally caught up! When I saw she had vlogged not only Kurt's visit like we thought but the whole bloody hospital stay I just had to step out for a bit. This woman is disgusting and doesn't deserve children.

I don't believe M stopped breathing and she gave him CPR in the back of the car. Because this is the same woman who, when Fox had a fever and was unresponsive, sat down with him on the kitchen floor to pray over him instead of calling an ambulance or taking him to hospital. Her first reaction in a state of panic was prayer. It was Kurt who called an ambulance, just like this time with M. So I think CPR is a lie. M was just blue from being stuffed into a car seat with a cold YET AGAIN and just being taken out of it was enough to open up his airways again.

Except that isn't dramatic enough for Sarah so cue CPR / I'm a hero narrative / let's exaggerate what happened so M gets lots of tests and I can vlog the whole thing for views and engagement. Because what mother has the presence of mind to take her vlogging camera set up to hospital if M was as bad as she made him out to be? We saw her on her stories. She wasn't worried about M. She wasn't in a state of shock. Because she knew the truth. Instead she was manic at the attention she was getting, talking about her lack of pooping and complaining how the situation was affecting her. M was an after thought. This whole thing was staged for views and money. She is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

cumcustard

VIP Member
That latch is sooooo bad for an anomaly of a breastfeeder. Ol’ raspberry nips cant be filling up her sick, neglected baby much. Go see a lactation consultant Virgin Mary. How can he do God’s work on an empty stomach?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

hello874930

I can’t figure out whether she’s an idiot, completely negligent, arrogant or a complete liar. I know a bit of columns A, B, C and D however the closest hospital to Mollymook is at best a level 2/3 ED (the ED at the tiny suburban Sutho is even a 5) and your infant was just discharged from a tertiary childrens’ hospital after you “brought him back” to life, and the ambos were so overwhelmed two days ago where there were no ambulances in the entire shire whatsoever, let alone a tiny coastal town. If something went wrong with her son they would absolutely be completely effed. No ambos, no adequately resourced hospital for a sick child, nothing. You can’t call 000 and say “I’m Sarah’s Day don’t you know who I am” - can’t find you an ambo off there isn’t one there. It has absolutely floored me her blatant disregard for her son’s safety. I mean we knew it already, but honestly. In. Sane.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

emememily

Same same but...the same.The other couples look very much connected and happy together. Sarah could have easily put her arm around Kurt and Kurt/Sarah moved closer to each other. Tell me your relationship is doomed without telling me your relationship is doomed.

I mean I get it, I'm not overly physically affectionate with my brother either 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82

cumcustard

VIP Member
68125AAE-3232-4F42-9338-91374E62D681.jpeg
Never acknowledging her husband, they just arent a team are they? Queen of the castle… and puts his business last on the list even after her sister’s podcast. Such a weird, sibling marriage.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

peridoe

VIP Member
Today's stories... she is beyond words. Whoever said they thought they vlogged Kurt's visit to the hospital fucking called it.

6ibfaj.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 81