Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Sissys, long time no car chat! I've been sOoOoOo BUSY with "that" and "that" *waves hand in general direction of offspring* that I haven't had any ME time!
I'm barely going to pilates once a day, and my employees friends even interrupt me when I do to ask me questions like "Should we put a random bowl of pink Himalayan salt and half an avocado in the photo of the distressed hoodie you want to advertise?"
The #bossbabe decisions I have to make just never end! Woe is meeeee!!!

Anyway, what was I saying? Oh yeah, I never have any ME time because of the gremlins, and Kurt's always away "working or whatever", so I haven't been able to put on any makeup- apart from this foundation, blush, mascara, tinted eyebrow gel and lipstick- oh and I finally got my nails painted in poopy green to match the "outcome" of my regular body bloom consumption. #productiveday!

But I am sooooooo busy and tired that the last 3 holidays I've taken have barely been restful. With all the posing and photoshopping I had to do in every shot to show of my "natural" post-partum bounce back, and all the instructions I had to yell to Kurt as he juggled the babies whilst I lounged in the sun, you would think I was still at home and not a bougie resort!

Anyway, I finally got a day off from bossbabe hussle lyfe and was off to the zoo, when Mackarel suddenly turned blue and stopped breathing! Would you believe he timed his medical emergency on my one day of ME time?! How bloody selfish of him was that? Takes after his father, that one!

Well, we had to call an ambo and now I'm forced to do hOsPitAl rOoM chats instead of car chats with you because I'm still here with Makali? Malachite? Maleficent? one of you please DM me because I can't remember how we spelled it on his birth certificate, thanks babes!

It's all good though because I'm always such a positive mumma! I've send Jesus a DM on his verified insta to ask him to give us a VIP room with excellent Wifi so I can keep you sissies updated with all my latest ad drops-oops, I mean, updated on how much Macca Pacca is breastfeeding. (y)

Oh, gotta go! There's another mum who wants to get her child into this room and I have to glare at her with the heat of a thousand suns so that she gets it in her head that her baby isn't worthy of being near a celebrity like me. Back soon with another hospital advert update! ✌

Thanks for the title @Flexicon

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124
We did 7 months In hospital with my daughter and she’s still in and out now- Sarah thinks the world revolves around her- we met many like her In our time In hospital- the me me me mums- she needs help

She dubbed the room ‘the Malachi room’ because he spent about 6 days in it- what about the kids who have cancer who spend months in there room? She has no idea does she silly cow I’m so mad 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I bet the reason Sezdog is most pissed about having to share a room is becuase she won't be able to upload sympathy bate Snapchat stories anymore as it won't be allowed. What even is the point of being in hospital if you can't use it for engagement?!

Also the photo on her page of her eye-bleeping herself is horrific. Just imagine if the nurses came in while she was doing it 😂 'sorry I need a minute, got to upload this to Instagram to document the 5 years we've spent in hospital in Machalattes room"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
She is going to a rude shock in the kids hospital. There are kids that haven't left since birth. There are kids with cancer. There are kids with burns. Hopefully her eyes are opened to how bloody good she has it. She is just unbelievable all she thinks about is herself. Poor little M I feel bad for him. What about flocs how scared must be be? He watched the whole thing and then his mum and brother is taken away from him. What about Kick he must be scared. She doesn't seem to care about anyone else feelings and their experiences. Just smile and pose for the camera! She makes me feel sick

• Heart
Reactions: 67
A sick family member takes such a toll on siblings, and yet they are the forgotten ones.

I hope her family are giving F and K the support they need

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Her kid is unwell, at least enough that the hospital isn't comfortable discharging him, and her biggest concerns are sharing a room, lack of sun and having to sleep on a chair. She doesn't deserve children.

• Sick
Reactions: 47
Hey Sissys, long time no car chat! I've been sOoOoOo BUSY with "that" and "that" *waves hand in general direction of offspring* that I haven't had any ME time!
I'm barely going to pilates once a day, and my employees friends even interrupt me when I do to ask me questions like "Should we put a random bowl of pink Himalayan salt and half an avocado in the photo of the distressed hoodie you want to advertise?"
The #bossbabe decisions I have to make just never end! Woe is meeeee!!!

Anyway, what was I saying? Oh yeah, I never have any ME time because of the gremlins, and Kurt's always away "working or whatever", so I haven't been able to put on any makeup- apart from this foundation, blush, mascara, tinted eyebrow gel and lipstick- oh and I finally got my nails painted in poopy green to match the "outcome" of my regular body bloom consumption. #productiveday!

But I am sooooooo busy and tired that the last 3 holidays I've taken have barely been restful. With all the posing and photoshopping I had to do in every shot to show of my "natural" post-partum bounce back, and all the instructions I had to yell to Kurt as he juggled the babies whilst I lounged in the sun, you would think I was still at home and not a bougie resort!

Anyway, I finally got a day off from bossbabe hussle lyfe and was off to the zoo, when Mackarel suddenly turned blue and stopped breathing! Would you believe he timed his medical emergency on my one day of ME time?! How bloody selfish of him was that? Takes after his father, that one!

Well, we had to call an ambo and now I'm forced to do hOsPitAl rOoM chats instead of car chats with you because I'm still here with Makali? Malachite? Maleficent? one of you please DM me because I can't remember how we spelled it on his birth certificate, thanks babes!

It's all good though because I'm always such a positive mumma! I've send Jesus a DM on his verified insta to ask him to give us a VIP room with excellent Wifi so I can keep you sissies updated with all my latest ad drops-oops, I mean, updated on how much Macca Pacca is breastfeeding. (y)

Oh, gotta go! There's another mum who wants to get her child into this room and I have to glare at her with the heat of a thousand suns so that she gets it in her head that her baby isn't worthy of being near a celebrity like me. Back soon with another hospital advert update! ✌

Thanks for the title @Flexicon
Amazing to see you in full flow again! I did notice on the instagram prayer screenshot that was posted in the outspoken group someone commented 'I hope she knows God doesn't have instagram' and if it didn't come from someone here it's a gem that needs to be shared!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Amazing to see you in full flow again! I did notice on the instagram prayer screenshot that was posted in the outspoken group someone commented 'I hope she knows God doesn't have instagram' and if it didn't come from someone here it's a gem that needs to be shared!
Thank you. Must admit, had forgotten how much I enjoy doing the recaps. She gives me so much to work with! :p
I know that others do them better, so I will step back after this one. :)
Please grab a screenshot of that brilliant comment when you're next on their page. It'll be deleted before you know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her lack of awareness of her privilege is beyond alarming. How lucky she is to have access to healthcare for her child. How lucky she is to have a partner at home able to care for Focks. How lucky she is that her finances put her in a position to be able to be at the hospital with her sick child and not working a minimum wage job so she can pay her rent this week. Far out. I hope this opens her eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So she's sitting in a dark room all day complaining, saying she has nothing to do while he's napping also saying her and malaka had 1 hour sleep last night and compares hospital to at home Quote I put the monitor on and I go outside and I dont know live my life unquote. Wouldn't you be sleeping sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her lack of awareness of her privilege is beyond alarming. How lucky she is to have access to healthcare for her child. How lucky she is to have a partner at home able to care for Focks. How lucky she is that her finances put her in a position to be able to be at the hospital with her sick child and not working a minimum wage job so she can pay her rent this week. Far out. I hope this opens her eyes.
It won’t

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Brenton saying he was going to act dumb….won’t be much of a stretch mate 🤣

It’s been a while since Sezzy has updated all her “friends”. Got to get the narrative and angles right for the biggest sympathy trap I guess 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 44
"I feed him to sleep which is a no no in my normal life" yuck. Only wants to breastfeed for the holistic princess crown but doesn't actually want to nurture and biologically RESPOND to her child by feeding to sleep . Paints a clear picture how worried she is about his 'schedule' more like sarahs day schedule and not actually his health

And said she'll have a cry feeding malakai every 2 hours . So how did she only get one hour sleep last night. So inconsistent. Sarah normal people babies Cluster feed when they are sick/growing and don't get off the boob because it's biologically normal. Could you imagine coping with that 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She's posts Brenton (Big Dog 🥴) entering big brother house. Looks like they have their own room

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Thank you. Must admit, had forgotten how much I enjoy doing the recaps. She gives me so much to work with! :p
I know that others do them better, so I will step back after this one. :)
Please grab a screenshot of that brilliant comment when you're next on their page. It'll be deleted before you know it.
Unfortunately it's already gone because criticising performative religion, abelism and narcism is apparently a step too far. Next time will grab it when I first see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but jeez.

She was told in the Prenatal screening that there was an issue, proceeded with the pregnancy anyway, which is fine. You do you.

But then to be shocked that there are health complications and that prayers didn't magically fix him. It's frustrating how little she seems to have prepared for a special needs baby. It's not like any of this is a surprise.

Unfortunately, hospital stays are the bare minimum for babies with conditions. She is lucky it isn't worse, like most of you have said.

She seemed to think he was 'normal' and the doctors were wrong, just because he looked 'normal'. Which is very simple thinking, most conditions are invisible.

So frustrating for MK but also Fox who had his home life interrupted and routine thrown out more than expected. He is going to have abandonment issues when he is older! All because his Mum is naive and has not prepared at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
If she was complaining about only getting 1 hour sleep but then also having to keep the room dark while Malakai slept during the day why didn't she have a nap? Surely that just makes sense when you've got nothing else to do and have had no sleep

Also the thing that would sadden me most about going to shared room in a children's hospital would be all the poor, sick children. But no not Sarah, she's sad about the lack of chairs and that these poorly, ill children might cry. witch.

Reactions: 46
I am actually living for the rude awakening sis is going to get in the children's hospital.

Edit: looks like she has gotten her own way again and has been given a private room. Her entitlement knows no bounds.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.