Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I could ❤ this x1000.
Sarah is not passionate about anyone/thing other than herself, and even then her ‘interests’ flex and shift to whatever she thinks is most marketable at any given time, but on every count her complete inauthenticity shines through with the force of a thousand suns.

For example…

Skincare - notice how now that her sponsorships and plugs have dried up there’s no more SkInCaRe ROuTiNeS? I thought skincare = lyfe, Sarah?

“Fitness” aka having low body fat - She’s only ever feigned interest in fitness for health when she’s had a related ED book to promote, bogus pregnancy guide, or sponsored supplements to shill. Notice how her viewing audience never see her training with a PT (even though it’s confirmed she sees one), or otherwise promoting a truly well-rounded view of fitness and health? She only recently has attempted to pivot to the ‘balanced’ brand because that’s what’s popular now, and because she is hiding (and editing) a pp body, but all it’s done is revealed her fakery and intense struggle with food, binging, over exercise compensation, and body fixation. She’s trying to appear as if she’s made a shift because it’ll get more views, but she’s struggling hard and the inauthenticity shows.

“FaShUn” aka sponsored sweatshop campaigns - As with skincare, suddenly sissy has zero to nil interest in WFB precisely as her agreement with them ends. So much for genuinely loving the company. They’re a perfect fit! Trashy, cheap, unsustainable and owned by cashed up bogans.

Copying other influencers - There’s a reason creators like Ellie and even Beth are more likeable than Sarah, in spite of being in the influencer space and therefore being somewhat unavoidably problematic at times: It’s because they’re true to themselves! Whereas Ellie and Beth have both made professions off of the back of their formal education and qualifications (which indicates genuine interest and investment), Sarah’s MO is just: “does that look AesThEtiC, and will it get views…mmmkay!! I’m ObSeSseD with this now”. Where other successful influencers are consistent she ricochets around, just bouncing off whatever is popular in the minute. Then the next minute POOF! ‘Obsession’ is gone.

It makes complete sense that Sarah takes the same approach to her so-called friends. She doesn’t care about them because she doesn’t care about anyone. Beyond narcissistic, it sounds sociopathic! It also explains why she could care less about world affairs unless there’s a donation scam to be had or a trending hashtag to jump on.

Sorry for such a long post but it really just all clicked for me. Sarah Stevenson has nothing, is nothing.

She’s had zero passion for anything in life. Not her non existent friends, not her family, not a business venture. Just money? I just can’t even imagine being that empty inside. Is it worth being able to retire at 30 if you’re a shell of a human, and only ever surrounded by people who hate you, or are financially reliant on you? I swear Sarah must have these moments now and again when she looks at herself and just asks ‘who am I?’

So Sad. Also all the comments about being a bad friend have made me realise I have some bad friends in my circle, and maybe it’s time to grey rock outta those relationships. So thanks tattlers for opening my eyes yet again!
I second so so much of what you have said ❤ Especially the bit about the Tattlers opening my eyes yet again - I’ve self-reflected so many times due to these threads.

We can all see that ig, particularly the influencer space, is sales + marketing on steroids, so it’s going to be rife with the self-absorbed narcy twats. Even the ones we think are “better” will still have that element of self-absorption, some more overt than others. Sarah is hands down one of the worst. She’s just infuriating and beyond sad. And yes, seems like she’s going into sociopath territory!

I’ve noticed recently, and I think may be due in part that we are going in to Winter in Aus - (and a mirror of that time with covid lockdowns from the previous 2 years), that there is a ramping up of revealing of diagnosis’s and/or self-diagnoses. I think unless these influencers/content creators are from the space of their diagnosis, then they should be really careful how they approach it, and most certainly don’t use it for brand growth/engagement 🤢 I remember when I was in the depth of PPD I would be easily influenced by people like Sarah with the self-diagnosis BS, and FMD it is not good. Thankfully when you have good people around you and are mostly aware you can get yourself the help you need to get out of it. For many though, it’s not always the case.

Viewing “influencers” as “reality tv personalities” has helped me the most when on ig. I love how @2xblended consistently touches on the meshing of reality, personality and brand. I don’t tend to follow influencers now but will look at some, like Ellie, from time to time. And if I’m going to look at anything on a topic I’m interested in, (not for therapy but for interest sake), I will look at stuff like MedCircle on YT - people who are qualified, credible and have experience in their field.

Everyone on here should give themselves a pat on the back. It’s a great forum and if someone like Sarah even had a few brain cells to string together then she would see that too.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I dont think I have EVER seen two people with thinner skins and terribly fragile egos than these two and their collective group of imbeciles that work for them. Because they seem to have absolutely no capacity to handle any sort of negative views at all.

For two people who make their living and entire personalities about living on and for the internet, they have zero resilience to take feedback, criticism and handle trolls. How hard is it to just ignore them, if you truly think it is all "hate"?

If they were truly "rising above" they'd have the guts to keep the comments up and either 1) address them intelligently where necessary, especially where it has a professional implocation or 2) IGNORE THEM. But to sit around all day deleting them must be a full time job!

Imagine how insecure they are about their true talent and capacity to do good work, how incredibly low their opinions of themselves if the comments of absolute strangers can shake them so easily??

No wonder the quality of all the real work they do is so tit. They spend more time keeping their comments clean than doing good eye-catching work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Sezbots podcast with her sister is probably the only time she has been truly "real & raw", nothing like showing your putrid personality in all it's glory.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
DEDAA01A-560B-435C-8433-87FAE1CB5A5E.jpeg
1592F89A-08F0-4102-B902-E46E42F10F5B.jpeg

As suspected, featuring “recipes” such as citrus water and smoothie slop.
Quick Sezdawg! Get it to the printers! NY Times Best Seller right there!

Any guesses on the book title? (Surely it will be a pLaY oN wOrDz).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Who else thinks she's going to emerge from this place of silence that she's pushed herself into because she cant face the podcast backlash, with another health/hohsppiduhhll scare to garner sympathy? Or manic stories about how busy at work she is? Or laundry. It'll be one of three things.

Her playbook is utterly predictable.

lol the way she just HAD to mention (in the podcast) that her favourite type of shopping is TILE shopping after she got called out for using the “need to buy tiles for the warehouse” excuse every day 💀💀 gurl we can see right through you, you ain’t fooling anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1324431View attachment 1324432

View attachment 1324431View attachment 1324432

Any guesses on the book title? (Surely it will be a pLaY oN wOrDz).

What the hell has a rolling pin got to do with citrus fruits and avocado?!

Make it make sense!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Guys I… have no words.
She doesn’t want to use her kids as content but, the title and thumbnail beg to differ. I’m actually horrified that she’s done this 😱
duck OFF SARAH! “Not using my kids for content” WHATS THIS witch

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
So....topping off one giant fauxpas with another one. Great work, Sarah!
Who's gonna take one for the team and watch this?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
god i just want to know so badly the tea behind her n tanika’s “friendship” ending ?! 😅😅
I bet she’s the bridesmaid who tried to show Sarah pictures of their Italy holiday 😂 no wonder they are no longer friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
GUYS! IS IT A VLOG SPONSORED BY tinhyheartsfoundation???

SURELY NOT. PLEASE TELL ME IT ISNT.

She's mentioned them in the description and if it's a sponsored or a collab video this is possibly one of the grossest things she could have ever done. If true, could it be that this whole entire episode was fabricated/exaggerated all for a collab vlog?! If this is true, there's no reaosn she shouldnt be cancelled for this immediately.

I watched about 4 minutes of it, long enough to give it a dislike and duck up her algorithm. But its nauseating how she's vlogged it all. We thought her storying thru the crisis was bad, wait till you see the vlog. It's complete with Jesus music, and clips making her look like the most benevolent, present mum of all time. She claims she's doing this to help other mums -- SO KIND OF YOU TO USE YOUR SON FOR THAT WITHOUT HIS CONSENT.

She just keep manhandling him the whole time she's talking, moving him this way and that, not holding him still, like he's an object she's just using as a prop. It's honestly distressing and infuriating to watch. She's also got the timing all wrong. Once again claims he's been in the hospital three times already, for a week each time. STOP LYING. NAUSEATING. Then there's a bit where she's crying at the camera while M is literally crying off camera because he wont sleep, and she's droning on and on about how much SHE IS STRUGGLING. Is this witch for real!!!!!

I couldnt watch any more. I know motherhood is hard, and everyone struggles, but man she is NOT fit to be a mother. She seems to not have any resilience at all, without making every crisis about herself and filming it for full exposure and sympathy.

There is no greater lying, manipulative piece of tit than Sarah Stevenson. Also great timing, to distract from the podcast backlash. Bet she sat and sped up the editing on this one to get it out quickly.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 89
I am honestly shocked about the quality of the podcast. Like apart from the weird things she and her sister said (I don't think you should cancel 2 minutes prior ever, unless there is an emergency) - they keep talking while the other talks. Super hard to understand at times!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
wow - "i'll tell you guys in a vlog"

She should have said that she brought her vlogging camera into the hospital so she could film the entire ordeal. her instagram photos of sick baby have a couple thousand likes and comments. how's the engagement, Sez? gross.

edit: WOW that music is bleeping ridiculous. "im trying to help other mums with @tinyhearts"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
There are some unnaturally kind people on her channel too.. Where do they have this kind of faith in her????
Screenshot 2022-06-07 at 14.00.42.png

Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.