Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a vile and revolting human. I’ve said it before, zero maternal instinct. I had to ride in an ambulance with my six week old baby and filming it or taking photos was literally the furthest thing from my king, she makes me actually feel sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She’s officially cooked

View attachment 1324781
Is she clapping because "mission accomplished, well done sarah" from posting this rubbish vlog thats got people talking utter rubbish in her comments?????

Can someone who has a red**t account post this screen cap on there? I feel like people need to see the extent to which this chic is unhinged. They are SO quick to defend her, blindly.

Reactions: 32
Also ewww at her posing and pouting in the thumbnail with her baby in hospital. What the duck 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 47
Sorry for the multiple posts, but what the heck is it going to take for one a family member/friend/co-worker/management to contact the Department of Family + Community Services in regards to these people’s negligence and other insanity?!
Does the baby have to become unresponsive and end up with brain damage?! Far worse?!

It may not come of anything, but heck it may also help those little boys out. The department has had way less crappy stuff than this reported to them so it’s surely worth someone around these dickwads to get in contact.

Reactions: 16
7 minutes. That’s all it took for the Outspoken admin to turn off the comments. Apparently only they are allowed to discuss Sarah on their podcast but nobody in the community can 🙄 they’ve now deleted all comments.
I listened to their latest ep on her. My god those girls are dense and do zero investigative digging about anything or anyone they discuss!

Reactions: 24
Imagine your baby having a seizure and rushing to hospital and the first thought in your head is omg I have to film this !!!

• Sick
Reactions: 36
How does this person keep sinking lower?

She wasn’t ’busy finishing her cookbook’. She was manically editing a sympathy vlog to try and cover up her last round of crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 40
Has anyone done a recap of the video yet ? Soz I’m a bit late 🤣

ETA would anyone like a shaaanxosucksspecial
Edited again I see @Spanner14 has it covered 🤣👍🏻 Nice job

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is such classic Sex perfect timing, do you think she's been keeping this sympathy vlog for when she next caused a scandal?

Vlog recap -
Starts with THREE adverts, nice to know she's making 💰💰💰 of her kids not being content
Dramatic black screen with writing, brushes over the fact she took him to the bleeping zoo when he was sick.
Sad music, how can she in good faith make this honestly it's gross.
- She was in such a "good fitness mindset" then Malakai ruined it. She doesn't want to be a pre-planned YouTuber 😂 that's just being professional Sarah.
- "Malakais been in hospital twice already" he was born in the hospital, you can't count that! She vlogged this to 'help others" 🙄
- she had a gut feeling of she should sit in the back but didn't, MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT HAVE GONE TO THE bleeping ZOO.
- She said she 'revived him' but she only have him 2 CPR breaths incorrectly 😂
- the nurses tried to be nice, Sarah was a witch shocker
- why is she showing us the receipt for her coffee?
- films herself crying, maybe take care of your baby. "I want to go home", MAYBE WANT YOUR BABY TO BE BETTER.
- she's had most of his newborn life in this hospital?! Since when? He was there for ~4 days at the start, 3 now and like 3 in the middle? That's 2 weeks tops. He's 11 weeks old. AND HES BEEN ON 2 HOLIDAYS.
- how many times is she going to pretend she's a positive person. She's never bleeping happy.
- she's always so awkward when she interacts with Fox I love It
- Malakai has rhinovirus again??? Since when??? So the reason he went blue is because he's sick and probably had blocked nose or lungs?? Did he just have a cold this whole bleeping time??
- this vlog is so boring. I'm so bored of the acoustic music.
- she's back in that Balenciaga hoodie, it must bleeping stink
- when she chats about the lollies her hair looks hilarious, she's got a clip in the wrong way round
View attachment 1324634
- i stopped listening for 5 mins, nothing seemed to happen.
- she mentions the owl thing, maybe a cheeky sponsor after all?
- he's fine. He definitely just had a cold rhinovirus
Here you go @shaaanxosucks
There's also a 👌recap on red**t.

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker but first time response. The most recent video about Malakai is honestly cooked and makes me so uncomfortable. I honestly feel for Sarah and her family in regards to the health scare because I have been in a similar position with a younger sibling but its something about her profitting from her child's condition - gIrLBoS$. And then also I don't think that Kurt and Sarah truly understood what to expect having a child with a health condition - I hope she gets a wake up call about the severity of this all. I truly hope she actually is refocusing on the physical and mental health of her children rather than creating this 'miracle story of healing' for clicks. Honestly she should have kept these clips in recently deleted and got rid of them forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
NO judgement at all, and this isnt a personal attack, just a sharing that I'm honestly shook at how many of you were still following her. I always assumed we landed here because we got disgusted enough to unfollow or got blocked.

You can keep up with her shenanigans without adding to her follower count. I hope those of us who aren't blocked can get ourselves to unfollow her. It's the least we can do to make sure she doesnt have this inflated sense of importance, through her numbers.

View attachment 1324709

IT WAS A COLD??? A COLD? Why'd she just not say that on her stories when she was going on and on and on from the hohspuduhl??
Also if she had said it was just a cold she'd have got a lot less hate for going on holiday the day after?! But I suppose she doesn't care about us haterz, she just needs money

Reactions: 21
Sarah's Day #58 Kid has a cold, but let's say "spiritual attack because he is going to do Gods work on this earth" for the $$

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
If you have to spend so much of the vlog justifying why you were filming this and why you are posting it you absolutely know it’s wrong and have chosen to disregard your own moral compass in favour of making money/garnering attention and sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.