Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
NO judgement at all, and this isnt a personal attack, just a sharing that I'm honestly shook at how many of you were still following her. I always assumed we landed here because we got disgusted enough to unfollow or got blocked.

You can keep up with her shenanigans without adding to her follower count. I hope those of us who aren't blocked can get ourselves to unfollow her. It's the least we can do to make sure she doesnt have this inflated sense of importance, through her numbers.

Screenshot 2022-06-07 at 15.09.17.png

IT WAS A COLD??? A COLD? Why'd she just not say that on her stories when she was going on and on and on from the hohspuduhl??

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 80

KAT_9116

I think it's been talked about, and I fully recognize that part of my reaction is personal (I will explain), but she's awful for calling that sweater a piece of memorabilia.
My grandmother, who recently passed away quite suddenly, spent so much of her free time making hundreds and hundreds of baby hats and blankets to donate to her local children's hospital. It made her so joyful to fill up another bag to drive over and know she would be helping so many babies and new parents, and so many staff members would tell her how overjoyed those little things made them and how sane if kept them knowing that there were good people like that making those things in the world for people in their circumstances.
Again, I know this reaction is so personal to me specifically, with the death of my grandmother being so fresh and painful, but what an absolute bitch for her to behave in that way. Someone wanted to do good by her and other parents and babies in her situation, and she tosses it aside. Seriously, how much more awful can she possibly be?
I want to keep watching this shitshow because MAN am I (probably unrealistically) hoping that this is the beginning of the end for her...but seeing and hearing her do that actually cut me pretty deep because I know how hard my grandmother worked on things like that. I think it would have crushed my grandmother if she were to have found out that someone like Sarah tossed her hate or her blanket aside like that. Ugh, fuck her.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I haven’t posted in a while but have been reading when I can. I just couldn’t help it. I don’t even care if she blocks me.
Lmao sis already blocked me. Priorities. Her kid is in hospital and she’s going through her dms blocking people. So glad she read it though. I just wanted her to even for a split second, think about what the hell she’s doing. Mission accomplished woo

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

finchrotten

“Kurt told me to workout for my gut health”

I literally laughed out loud. Wtf does this even mean? She is talking garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 77

WhiteFox

91E172F7-8723-4DD6-8A67-44C1A8C7CFFC.jpeg

If you click in, there are 12 comments. They deleted 36!! :ROFLMAO:
I like how Instagram don’t update the total……

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

pippyforyou

VIP Member
So let me get this straight…

The first time Malakai got discharged from hospital, that weekend, they threw a massive birthday party? (And he ended back up in hospital)

This time, he got discharged, she takes him on a holiday away, to Mollymook, which would take minimum 3 hours. Not to mention, Malakai went blue initially in the car, they still don’t know what caused it, so he could of easily done the same on this trip, 3 hours from home on the middle of a highway?

How negligent can you be?
Yup. And Tahlia is in Europe for 8 weeks and has been posting photos and stories of her trip the whole time, which I'd say is totally normal for a first trip to Europe! :ROFLMAO:
Says the one who posts so many stories, they turn into little dots, of her talking in the car rambling about not being able to shit… I know which persons content Id rather see…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
That podcast about ‘enthusiasm’ is so mean-spirited. Sarah and her sister talk about how they don’t care about anyone else’s achievements. Basically in summary, sarah does not care about anyone’s pets, jobs, houses, holidays or kids (unless they’re the same age as her children) even if that person is her friend. No wonder she seems like she barely has any friends with this attitude. Also, the irony of her saying that she doesn’t care about anyone else’s lives and doesn’t want to see photos or hear updates is, like, isn’t that what she herself does for a living? So it’s fine for her to overstate in every aspect of her life, but if anyone else shares something with her it’s a total snooze-fest in her mind. Insane.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

hello874930

Also didn’t she say she just gave him two breaths? (Incorrectly might I add). So is that really CPR? Or is it possible she just stimulated him? (I’m not a doctor or anything so wouldn’t know)
Evil doctor here! Most paediatric cardiac arrests are preceded by respiratory arrest so most times what the child needs is ventilation rather than cardiac compressions. Ventilation in an infant can definitely be achieved by stimulation in many cases so yep entirely possible, even likely that it is just stimulation rather than resuscitation. Either or, a cyanotic child is terrifying and if she truly had this experience where she did/thought she needed to resuscitate him then that is horrific. Whilst there is no “right” way to react to a stressful situation, I do have my doubts on the accuracy of the story given her pathological lying history and lack of need for monitoring in hospital, ie. if he truly was resuscitated then taking him off SpO2 monitoring is *insanity*. He also was transferred via normal ambulance, not NETS so it would have been her being happy to stay as an inpatient to facilitate extra tests at SCH rather than urgent clinical need. It’s disgusting the way she has clickbaited and monetised hospital footage. I know for certain that both LHDs she was in have a no recording policy.

• Heart
  • Wow

Sezzle92

You’ve got to be kidding me. How many times can she cop criticism for promoting an unhealthy relationship with food and exercise. There is no need to sweat out your McDonald’s. Just accept you have eaten it and move on. Probs only ate the tip of a fry and half a lettuce burger anyway after restricting all day. Her baby is just home from hospital and first thing she’s thinking about is the gym

• Sick
  • Sad
And…. UNFOLLOWED.

Your baby’s emergency trip to the hospital is NOT entertainment!!!!

The LAST thing you should be thinking when your baby is being wheeled away in an ambulance is “shit, gotta film this!!”

I am so sick. What an absolutely disgusting human being and excuse of a mother

• Heart
  • Wow
She’s a disgrace.

The video starts off with a voice over “What started off as a normal Saturday morning ended up being honestly… a mothers worse nightmare. We packed up the boys, put them in the car and headed down the coast to our favourite zoo”

By her own admission this is incorrect, she told her audience on Instagram that he had a blue episode in the morning so she was keeping her eye on him. So it didn’t start off as a normal fucking Saturday Sarah, your child wasn’t well and you still decided to go swanning off to the zoo.

Completely and utterly disgusted by her once again.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

narcasaurus

634D2B29-E1A9-476E-9354-FA95CC276C1D.jpeg
FAAD0A13-C70C-4369-9A2E-E60493926876.jpeg

Found these gems this morn 👏🏻👏🏻

Sorry have been on here way too much the last 24 hours. Will stop now.

• Heart
  • Wow

anonanon1818

I just listened to the podcast and omfg their true colours are showing!

Sarah recounts that when she worked in retail she had a coworker who loved cats and had a cat. the coworker went to pull out her phone to show Sarah a photo of the cat and Sarah cut her off and said "Stop. Honestly, I hate cats. It's nothing against you but I hate cats." "I hate every single cat that roams the earth". Imagine saying that to another person! Like it would totally crush their spirits and make them feel stupid I feel so sad for that girl.

She also said that she loves Abbie because Abbie is her dog, but she hates every other dog. THIS IS 100% HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT CHILDREN TOO! What a bitch!

She needs to be canceled. Both she and her stupid sister sounded so rude, entitled, and foul in that podcast. Any editor should have made the call to scrap the episode altogether.

• Sick
  • Wow

Heyah__

Chatty Member
So let me get this straight…

The first time Malakai got discharged from hospital, that weekend, they threw a massive birthday party? (And he ended back up in hospital)

This time, he got discharged, she takes him on a holiday away, to Mollymook, which would take minimum 3 hours. Not to mention, Malakai went blue initially in the car, they still don’t know what caused it, so he could of easily done the same on this trip, 3 hours from home on the middle of a highway?

How negligent can you be?

Says the one who posts so many stories, they turn into little dots, of her talking in the car rambling about not being able to shit… I know which persons content Id rather see…
If my baby went unconscious in the car seat it would take me a longgggg time to be okay with them being in their car seat again. I would only be doing it on a need to basis such as to and from the hospital. I used to work in Ulladulla (just near mollymook) and while they are beautiful towns they are rural and have just the basics in terms of medical care. Driving AWAY from the best possible care when your baby has just been let out of hospital with no real answers is the most idiotic, selfish, neglectful thing I’ve ever heard.

• Heart