Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah’s sick and she thinks it’s the flu?? Has she not had her flu shot? With a baby who has been in and out of hospital his whole life, if it’s the flu, anything that happens to him as a result is on you Sarah, you selfish prick.

Also surprise surprise, your son comes out of hospital and the first thing you do is take him out and expose him to a bunch of people (AGAIN), and then what happens? He possibly will get sick (AGAIN)

ETA: this is off her stories she’s just posted

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Sarah’s chicken soup TikTok came up on my FYP and home girl put in the celery AFTER the stock and zucchini went in. Not even cooked down with the onion and carrot. HAs Chef Scuz never hear of mirepoix???? This is honestly sacrilege and I can’t handle the fact that celery was put in so late. For someone whose releasing a cook book, she sure doesn’t know the basics of cooking 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Sarah’s sick and she thinks it’s the flu?? Has she not had her flu shot? With a baby who has been in and out of hospital his whole life, if it’s the flu, anything that happens to him as a result is on you Sarah, you selfish prick.

Also surprise surprise, your son comes out of hospital and the first thing you do is take him out and expose him to a bunch of people (AGAIN), and then what happens? He possibly will get sick (AGAIN)

ETA: this is off her stories she’s just posted

AND SHE SAID KURT AND FOX ARE AT A PLAY DATE WHILE SICK?!!!!

She’s so bleeping dumb I can’t handle it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
I know it's always possible to get a different strain of the flu than the vaccines covered that year, but I have a feeling Sarah never gets any vaccines.

Reactions: 29
I know it's always possible to get a different strain of the flu than the vaccines covered that year, but I have a feeling Sarah never gets any vaccines.
Yeah sorry you’re so right! My post needs clarifying, I only say this because I’m 99% sure she’s antivax

Reactions: 11
So she said Kurt was also sick before announcing him and Focks were at a playdate....so now they're likely passing covid on to the poor people they're with 🤦‍♀️

How does she not think before announcing this on stories??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
I think it’s safe to say the DJ Sezzdog no longer posts on the weekends, here’s hoping she extends that to include Monday through Friday.
Weekends are for letting the laundry pile up so she has content for the coming week 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 56
For someone who aims to give the impression of being the pinnacle of health, why is it every time she gets ill she is "dying"??? It seems as though she 1) gets ill relatively frequently (I do understand young kids expose parents to more germs) and 2 )each time her stories are all "i'm dying, kurt's dying" even for a cold...perhaps a properly nourished body would have a stronger immune system (also understanding that covid is a complex virus that does make even the healthiest bodies feel extremely ill, i think the trend is still there)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
she always takes everything to the extremes, cant say ive ever forgotten someones name while hallucinating because of a temperature... or that I've ever hallucinated because of a temperature... wonder if she'll talk about if she vaxxed or not now she has tested positive ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
With Sarah/her whole immediate family being unvaxxed they’re going to be in for a shitstorm of a ride with covid. Everyone I know who had it is vaccinated so covid doesn’t seem that serious but if you get it and you’re unvaccinated…I’m assuming it’s gonna be bad. I hope Mucus is okay….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Hehehe, she has covid! But I would certainly be making a call for my husband to come home and isolating from my recently ill baby and pumping! He takes a bottle, we've seen it!

What's the bet she thought she was too fit and healthy to catch covid 🤣 Not so superior after all Sezzy!

Another thought.... they have so much money and did Reno's but didn't consider central heating 🤓

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought she didn’t believe in Covid. Wasn’t she going to be saved by god’s grace? I feel bad for Malarkey, he’s been through enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Well well well.. what's the bet that this idiot got COVID at her weekend away she just HAD to go to? Even if it meant putting her already sick son at further risk. So Cacao has had RSV, Rhinovirus already in his short life and now will most likely get or already has COVID due to her bleeping negligence. Not to mention Kurt and Fox obviously already have it and are currently at a "play date" because Sarah needed some "me time".

They are the definition of stupid, looks like they are all under a SPIRITUAL ATTACK.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Feel sorry for baby M, the last thing he needs now is to catch Covid :( perhaps if they’d just spent some time at home recuperating after his hospital stint he wouldn’t have to go through this.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.