Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So I just read the wiki, and it speculated that flocks isn’t vaccinated, but I’m sure I’ve read he goes to daycare.
In australia kids have to be vaccinated to attend daycare - so he must be?
Perhaps the wiki needs updating x

Reactions: 3
i know her IRL and she is as beautiful as she comes across on her insta 🥰 💔

edit - not talking about sarah ! haha
Did she use to have some other Insta account? I just went to her profile and recognised her. I feel like I followed her page years ago, but it was centered around something else?

---

Mod edit: just so this stays on topic can other influencers be discussed on the general thread? Thanks https://tattle.life/threads/austral...s-who-complain-all-day-but-got-no-jobs.29998/

Last edited by a moderator:

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
Notice how she's back to being boring af.

When she's not shilling shitty products for people to take apart, or whinging exaggeratedly about her life as a mum, or baiting some tragedy or another, she has literally nothing left to share anymore.

Not to derail this thread, and not taking away from the ways in which Ellie maybe problematic just by virtue of being in the influencer space, butshe had a youtube Q&A vlog go up yesterday that was so refreshingly normal. None of SezzaScat's hyperbole or try hard vibes or coming off as holier than thou for no reason. Just normal, kind of relatable and refreshing to watch. Her life is full in a regular sort of way, her work is really work and while she has employees she doesnt shy away from rolling her sleeves up and getting into the work herself, and her husband and she have a balanced relationship, the business seems to be thriving, theyre doing more right than wrong with Bowie and sounds like they have all the right intentions to prepare him for his sibling's coming. Sarah could never.
How is Ellie problematic??

notspon

I've been out of the loop for a while, watching other threads. What happened to Malakai??

lizzyyy

A little off topic but over on R*ddit there's a post about the Health Code daily podcast Ep.154: How enthusiastic are you?. Someone recaps that Sarah says she hates when people post updates or pictures about their holidays and gave an example of how one of her bridesmaids did this about their recent trip to Italy and Sarah hated it.

Her bridesmaids were both sisters, Tanika, Madi and a random woman. Guess which one went to Italy? Yup, Tanika.

Tanika obviously saw through their fake friendship in the end and got out. If only the rest would wake up too.
why did She hate it?

Reactions: 2