Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Ellie problematic??
I think the original poster was just saying influencers in general are somewhat “problematic”. Sharing your kid/s to so many people, using them for profit e.g in ad campaigns, book covers etc. So much waste from influencer packages.
I think most of us can agree Ellie is the best of the best when it comes to influencers and in a lot of ways the opposite of Sarah. Acknowledges her privileged life and seems very thoughtful about what she chooses to share.

Reactions: 17
You’ve got to be kidding me. How many times can she cop criticism for promoting an unhealthy relationship with food and exercise. There is no need to sweat out your McDonald’s. Just accept you have eaten it and move on. Probs only ate the tip of a fry and half a lettuce burger anyway after restricting all day. Her baby is just home from hospital and first thing she’s thinking about is the gym

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
Do we know for sure Faulks doesn’t go to daycare? Because my son does abs I know for a fact that every item you send there has to have their name on it otherwise it doesn’t come home. Why would they write his name on his water bottle if he’s always cared for by people that know him? Just seems strange.

He does go to daycare. My husband did some trade work on the daycare a few weeks back (while they were baiting his haircut). Don’t have much to report apart from Durt would drop him off, made small talk with my hubby and Fox would say “I have a warehouse”.

In other news. My baby was in Sutherland hospital 2 weeks ago for RSV, and I struggled to keep my own family updated, you just don’t even want to touch your phone, you just want to hold, and comfort your baby, let them sleep in your arms. At one point I stood up and I had leaked through the hospital bed (I forgot I had my period 🤣).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
duck! I was about to come here to post predicting she would be back at the gym within the week to get back in to her workouts but she is manically on her way to Pilates now!! Gotta work off the McDonald’s and the gurguly tum, who gives a tit about the baby who was turning blue for no discovered reason.

What a sickening human.

Reactions: 61
Imagine getting home from hospital with your sick kid, and immediately bleeping off to the gym because you ate Maccas ONCE? She is so incredibly disordered!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 87
Imagine getting home from hospital with your sick kid, and immediately bleeping off to the gym because you ate Maccas ONCE? She is so incredibly disordered!!
What’s that? My baby’s extremely sick and needs to be taken to the hospital? Ok yeah, let me just finish these reps and then have a quick cool down on the treadmill. #PowerUp #Gains #Gymlife

Reactions: 41
Sarahs story this morning in the car:
“I will update you guys, (about Malcom), probably on YouTube because I feel like I can talk more there” AKA “I can monetise it and make more money of this”

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 110
And there is it. The comment we were all waiting for. ‘I’ll update you guys on a YouTube video’. Sorry, what? Not using your kids for content?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 92
Look I’m just going to say it

Her stomach is in “knots” from just some chicken nugggets and chips?…

I, on the other hand, don’t consider my self a “health god”, but I can easily smash a quarter pounder meal when I’m hung over and feel bloody amazing, so you tell me who has a “stronger gut”, Sarah? 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
"The doctors told me I should stop eating dairy and gluten because my baby doesn't like it."

Conversations that definitely never happened 👐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 131
Kurt must of really enjoyed Sarah not being in the house because he is already telling her to leave to go to Pilates !!
wouldn't her gut be able to process / digest a one off meal at maccas considering she 'drinks' her poopy bloom everyday ??

• Haha
Reactions: 41
WOW. I’m not even shocked that she’s going on YouTube to speak about the past week.

I am SICKENED.

Reactions: 52
You can’t say that your intolerances are “cured” and then turn around and say actually no I don’t feel well and my baby isn’t well either because of it.. like
Wouldn’t you have figured that out when you first started eating it all again?
I thought Mal was a chill baby.. what are the signs that he isn’t coping with the dairy and gluten? She must just make this tit up as she goes

Reactions: 54
This unscrupulous witch is going to do a "big update on YouTube" about Malakais health.
Suddenly it all makes sense yeah??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
So which is it? She originally couldn’t poop because she didn’t have her poopy bloom. Then she blamed it on lack of mobility. Now the ‘swallow people’ (who? What?) are telling her to cut out dairy and gluten because her and Ham Solo can’t handle it (despite it being fine just last week, and for the past two months).

she is back to her restrictive self today. Talking about working off food and cutting foods out.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
So now her baby has a gluten intolerance? 🙄 She wasted no time projecting her disordered eating behaviours onto another one

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Why do I have a strong feeling she said to the doctors I’m gluten and dairy intolerant do you think I should stop eating it for M… they would’ve been like yeh if you think he doesn’t like it by all means try going off it and see if it helps

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.