Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emememily

Not Sarah going for a massage while sick and infectious, without having a PCR test.

Not even surprised.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 112

peridoe

VIP Member
Well guys, it's been a LONG nine months but it's finally over. No more hambelly! Sarah may have thought she'd be pregnant forever, well, we too thought we'd have hambelly forever.

However, our ordeal is far from over. Instead of hambelly, we'll now have to endure months of PP body checks and apricot milky titties with nips like steel raspberries. Roll on the endless complaining, about her ruined body, her psycho three year old, her husband abandoning her, her inability to workout just yet, and quite possibly, how much her dIsAbLeD baby is such a nightmare. All on top of her raging ED, her spiraling mental health, their lack of discipline or routine for Fox and how all four of them are going to cope sleeping in the same room together.

Let the shit show begin! 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

crazyfrog123

You guys are so fucking funny.

My highlights so far:
- the person who said his middle name will be Solo because he's been sitting sooooo looooww
- "Hambelly has become hambaby"
- the person who said that they were half expecting a ham
- the baby being called Creek bc of the song Kurt posted

lmfao this contributes nothing but i've been laughing at these since they've been posted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

peridoe

VIP Member
Ok, I'm gonna be that person...

Yes Sarah looked genuinely happy for the first time since getting pregnant but that's just the hormones and the high she got from being the center of attention. Those stories were all about her. How's she's still sick, that she lost her voice during labour, that she burst a blood vessel in her eye from pushing, which she only mentioned to address the c-section or vaginal birth speculation she's read on here.

Not ONCE did she say how the baby was doing. She just casually drops in that he's in the SCU but doesn't even say if he's ok. She hasn't magically changed. She may be genuinely happy right now and too exhausted to put on the fake persona but she's is still me me me and inviting more speculation and worry around her baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 103

RazzamaTazz

Come on Beth. You know you wanna....we won't tell anyone it was you....
Hahahah be so cool if Beth makes a video saying : I'm just wrapping this gift for my friend who just had a baby called Mazda ...... she had an epidural because she was in so much pain she only dilated 2 cms and had to go to the hospital anyway this is a gift for her, its a massage gun ...... 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

japaneseradish

Reminder: Fox is still sleeping on the floor of their room. She has had 10+ months to prepare that little boy for this change and yet she's too busy making tik toks about being so0o0o0 overdue

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Liveatlauren

Can I just say well done to us all for getting through the last 9 months of baiting and endless belly rubs. She’s been a piece of work. Proud of us x

• Haha
  • Heart

yungbex

Sorry if I've missed it but I haven't seen this link yet. You guys have seen this from the site that shall not be named? Someone has linked Sarah's response to her ED-book campaign: https://adstandards.com.au/sites/default/files/reports/0021-22.pdf

Sarah's response:
As I’m sure you’re aware of by now, having a large presence on social media, issues
like this keep happening from people who simply do not like me. I don’t appreciate
that girls who evidently just don’t like me, trying to twist my words and misconstrue
my intentions. It’s exhausting trying to make my haters happy.
Of course, I’m more than happy to discuss any issues with my inspiration video,
however, if you listen to the voice over I’m sure you can appreciate this post was
created to be inspiring, empowering and motivating for women. I’m happy to help in
any way I can with this case or get my lawyers involved in necessary.
Unfortunately with a large following, you cannot make everyone happy and this post
was purely designed and created to inspire, empower and motivate women!
As you an hear during the video we have said “listen to your body, move because ou
love your body, make it a lifestyle”. This is exactly the opposite of what this complaint
is insinuating.
Also I can confirm that my main demographic is not “teenage girls” it’s actually 30
year old women.

Ok Sarah just dismiss everyone's lived experience because you think people just don't like you! Very self-absorbed

• Wow
  • Sick

Asdkjf

It's also bloody selfish to go off and have a foot massage while leaving Kurt to look after a sick toddler, after Sarah's own admission that Kurt was far sicker than her. And to try and encourage labour when Kurt was pleading with Sarah for it not to be today because he was so sick. She's a real piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
I don’t understand how she burst a blood vessel in her eye getting him out? Wasn’t she going to just breathe him out in the water? Wasn’t God going to just float down on a cloud and say “Sarah you are a special smol human” and just kinda pat her on the head and the baby would just slide right out and immediately latch onto her raspberry nips of steel?

• Haha
Reactions: 93

hello874930

Her voice sounds like someone after intubation to me. I don’t know a single thing about birth - do they intubate for c-sections or for assistance in natural birth?

But she was sick, so could just be raspy from that too. Hopefully she and bub are on the mend and released from hospital soon.
Doctor here, just wanted to clear a few things up!

Most C sections are done with a spinal block (similar to epidural) and the mother is awake for the whole thing. Intubation would have meant something went wrong (or electively but I don’t think that would be the case, it’s pretty rare) and she wouldn’t have been extubated so quickly if something did go so wrong. It’s likely that she is just sick.
SCN at the hospital she’s at is only a level 3, *maybe* level 4 (out of 6 for full blown surgical NICU) so they can only provide very minimal supportive care, so it’s likely that the bub is fine. He would have been whisked away to another hospital if not. Maybe has an NG for feeding (minimal intervention and would explain why she’s only showing one side of his face) and that’s why he can come and go.
Regarding the beds, you’re all pretty much correct - the hospital isn’t hugely resourced but also isn’t terrible. My (unfounded but sneaking suspicion) theory is that she technically can’t visit SCN without a covid vaccine, and she’s sick so there’s no way they’re letting her in there. So she’s kicked up a stink and they’ve tolerated keeping her in as an inpatient/boarder while the baby is in SCN and are happy to bring the baby to her but not her to the nursery. It will be interesting to see if Kurt is there at all or he “has to stay home with Fox” conveniently because he isn’t vaccinated and can’t go back.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

B.Bop

Sarah's Day #50 Labor or not, pregnant or not, Sezbot or Sezdog -- she's a confirmed selfish brat*

*in my head this is cunt, but I dont know how that will fly
Just to play on the word you’d so very much like to use…
Sarah’s Day #50 Confirmed selfish brat. Unqualified to give advice. Narcissistic. Triggering for ED sufferers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Norqs

Sarah’s Day #50 Malachi has arrived, DJ Sezbot has survived, Doing squats already, Get rid of this belly!

• Haha
  • Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
I still can't help but feel sorry for her if they do have covid.
I don't. They are covid deniers and anti-vaxxers. They have disregarded lockdown rules, have shown themselves numerous times not wearing masks in public and are superior in thinking their "holistic" lifestyle will keep them healthy. If they have covid now it's their own fault. Yes, people who are vaxxed and follow the rules still end up getting it, but it's usually very mild unless they have underlying health issues that make it worse. If Sarah and co end up very ill I have no sympathy. It was preventable.

ETA: I'm not saying I want them to end up on ventilators btw. Just that if Sarah ends up needing intervention because of it and has to be on her own at the hospital then she reaps what she's sowed.

Will the hospital require proof of a negative test? Because I definitely believe they would lie about testing negative to avoid ending up alone in hospital if they are in fact positive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
View attachment 1121758
How does Sarah decide what’s natural and what’s not?? She’s not doing dates or castor oil because she wants her body to go into labour naturally, but getting potentially ‘labour inducing’ reflexology is ok?? Right.
Let's break down Scuz's logic of what's nachural ✅ and what's not 🙅

Cane sugar🙅
Highly processed protein powders ✅
Gluten 🙅
Botox and lip fillers ✅
Eating a whole banana 🙅
Blending half a banana with ice ✅
Stretch and sweeps 🙅
Acupuncture and massage ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

ActivatedAlmonds

She just has to constantly exaggerate. I haven’t exercised in weeks (it’s been hours) I haven’t slept in days (also likely hours). Instead of whinging on her Insta she should be soaking up the last remaining rest she has before Mika tropeaka turns up and tips her life on its head. She can’t cope now, having two will be worse. No wonder her parents went away. Kurt is a moron but I feel a bit sorry for him right now.
***hasn't slept in ✨2 weeks✨

Once she ha her period back she was so happy because she said she wanted babies but in the podcast she explained she thought she would never fall pregnant and after only two cycles boom she fell pregnant.
Wouldn’t you use protection when you have your period back because this would indicate a function reproductive system?
Exactly... if she "cured" her hormonal imbalance, why on earth would she not put 2 and 2 together and figure that the same "hormonal imbalance cure" would also "cure" her fake infertility and proceed with zero contraception, not even the pull out method?

Kurt is dumb as fuck for consenting to no contraception and Sarah is either just as dumb (likely) or extremely conniving (also likely).

This all has me now convinced she planned Fox's pregnancy now, I used to be on the fence. Especially now when I think back to the fact that she took a pregnancy test that she just happened to have laying around only a couple days after "missing her period" after she didn't have it for 1+ years and only had it back for 2 cycles. You wouldn't even know if you were "late" because you wouldn't even have an established cycle.

What a crazy bitch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84