Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Sarah squatting , raising legs and twisting and turning. Girl lay down and nourish your body with rest and real food . Laying in period is so essential to post partum recovery atleast 2 weeks! The first forty days particulary !

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The deliberate showing off of the post partum body without actually making it an obvious body check 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Soooo "I am 24/7 with a nurse" => proceed to do a story with no nurse, no one in her room 😂

I was in transitional care last month after NICU, room alone with my baby, and some NICU nurse and midwives who were popping by during the day, but I wont say "24/7". She must be in something similar.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Soooo "I am 24/7 with a nurse" => proceed to do a story with no nurse, no one in her room 😂

I was in transitional care last month after NICU, room alone with my baby, and some NICU nurse and midwives who were popping by during the day, but I wont say "24/7". She must be in something similar.

It looks like a regular room whether or not baby is being monitored intermittently by scu, or whether baby has been discharged from there and is just in normal women's ward with her for normal checks for a condition. Definitly doesn't look like a nurse would be in there 24/7 there's probably the normal desk outside in the hall way that everyone has !

Reactions: 3
Shout out to Kurt and especially Fox who might actually be eating something tasty, not grey and gluten-full while Sez is in hospital.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Annnnnnd back with the cringey manic ego-driven behaviour. Aerobics and squats two days post episiotomy and prolapse? Go sis you reallllly are impressing people, you small human you

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Shout out to Kurt and especially Fox who might actually be eating something tasty, not grey and gluten-full while Sez is in hospital.
More like Kurt and Fox are at home after Sarah instructed Kurt to transition fox into his upstairs room before the baby joins them.
Maybe she's staying in the hospital longer so he has more time to sort it out! How considerate

Hey Kurt I hope you're toilet training him while you're at it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry if I've missed it but I haven't seen this link yet. You guys have seen this from the site that shall not be named? Someone has linked Sarah's response to her ED-book campaign: https://adstandards.com.au/sites/default/files/reports/0021-22.pdf

Sarah's response:
As I’m sure you’re aware of by now, having a large presence on social media, issues
like this keep happening from people who simply do not like me. I don’t appreciate
that girls who evidently just don’t like me, trying to twist my words and misconstrue
my intentions. It’s exhausting trying to make my haters happy.
Of course, I’m more than happy to discuss any issues with my inspiration video,
however, if you listen to the voice over I’m sure you can appreciate this post was
created to be inspiring, empowering and motivating for women. I’m happy to help in
any way I can with this case or get my lawyers involved in necessary.
Unfortunately with a large following, you cannot make everyone happy and this post
was purely designed and created to inspire, empower and motivate women!
As you an hear during the video we have said “listen to your body, move because ou
love your body, make it a lifestyle”. This is exactly the opposite of what this complaint
is insinuating.
Also I can confirm that my main demographic is not “teenage girls” it’s actually 30
year old women.

Ok Sarah just dismiss everyone's lived experience because you think people just don't like you! Very self-absorbed

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 98
I bet the main reason she wants to get home, is that full length mirror she has.

must must be killing her to survive her body checks with selfie mode.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Man she's so toxic. Nothing wrong with a little wander around the room/ward and stretch 2 days PP. I'm sure that if your doctors say it's safe to do so it's actually recommended to prevent clotting. But doing a mini workout 🥴 I dread to think how many young first time mum's will watch her doing that and think that's the norm

When I had my daughter, all of us women on the postpartum ward looked liked extras from The Walking Dead shuffling around 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Sorry if I've missed it but I haven't seen this link yet. You guys have seen this from the site that shall not be named? Someone has linked Sarah's response to her ED-book campaign: https://adstandards.com.au/sites/default/files/reports/0021-22.pdf

Sarah's response:
As I’m sure you’re aware of by now, having a large presence on social media, issues
like this keep happening from people who simply do not like me. I don’t appreciate
that girls who evidently just don’t like me, trying to twist my words and misconstrue
my intentions. It’s exhausting trying to make my haters happy.
Of course, I’m more than happy to discuss any issues with my inspiration video,
however, if you listen to the voice over I’m sure you can appreciate this post was
created to be inspiring, empowering and motivating for women. I’m happy to help in
any way I can with this case or get my lawyers involved in necessary.
Unfortunately with a large following, you cannot make everyone happy and this post
was purely designed and created to inspire, empower and motivate women!
As you an hear during the video we have said “listen to your body, move because ou
love your body, make it a lifestyle”. This is exactly the opposite of what this complaint
is insinuating.
Also I can confirm that my main demographic is not “teenage girls” it’s actually 30
year old women.

Ok Sarah just dismiss everyone's lived experience because you think people just don't like you! Very self-absorbed
I feel like I've been slapped reading this. Was never a big 'hater' till I watched this reel. I'm currently in the midsts of a big spell of disordered eating thanks to people like this. duck off Sarah. This is real. I haven't gone to the gym today because I'm mentally exhausted and you know how I feel, guilty. Guilty cause I should be in the gym over working. Don't get that mindset on anyone.

PS you've just had a beautiful baby boy, just sit and enjoy this time cause it'll be chaos soon, stop squatting ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She’s bleeping trying to squat 2 days after giving birth. SARAH JUST SIT THE duck DOWN AND ENJOY YOUR NEWBORN. Damn.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just given birth. In compression shorts doing squats and exercise. In her hospital room. Please stop. Wow
“I hAvE a 24/7 NuRsE wItH mE iN tHe rOoM”

she can continue to constantly bait her newborn son’s apparent health issues yet parade and dance around a hospital bed like a self-absorbed crazed narcissist?

it’s the blatant exaggeration for me folks 😍 apparently having a nurse or widwife do normal check ups throughout the day now constitutes as 24/7

As a doctor who just finished 12 hours in the birth suite she has really tit me up a god damn wall. Stop playing with your audience and literally drip-feeding them your son’s health for engagement. This behaviour is beyond disgusting and screams toxicity. He’s probably got a drip in pumping him full of antibiotics because she didn’t get any of her recommended vaccines whilst pregnant. God forbid 🦊 passes on any preventable diseases. She’s revolting sorry not sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Her response to the ED book is as flippant and sickening as expected. Why don’t you tell it to your OWN SUBSCRIBERS’ FACES SARAH.

A very, very slim proportion of the criticism you received was hateful. They majority was eloquent, considerate and concerned. Yet you can’t even do your followers the courtesy of a direct response.

You really are scum Sarah. And the fact you’re doing squats in your hospital room 2 days after giving birth shows just how truly maligned your thought patterns are when it comes to exercise, body acceptance, and motherhood.

You’re an absolute disgrace, as a mother, as an influencer, as a woman. You deserve every bit of karmic hate coming your way.

Your body is fucked, Sarah. Your mind is fucked, Sarah. Your actions are hurting others, Sarah. And it’s all ON YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm not sure what the rules are with hospitals and visitors rn, but I find it sad that she didn't even mention missing Fox or being excited for him to meet his brother. As much as I loved having a few nights in hospital to bond with my second baby, I missed my eldest terribly (no visitors due to Covid). Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only mention of Fox was that Kurt was going to pick him up??
I wasn’t allowed to see my little sister when she was born because I was really unwell with a cold at the time. I remember being devastated but then I got ice cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have had two PPH and did not have 1 to 1 care. Initial care was in the labour ward but blood transfusion and iron was given in postnatal and didn't require such constant care.

About the febrile convulsion someone mentioned above, I didn't follow when this happened, but did she do something to add to this? My understanding is that is can happen no matter the parent as it's a sudden rise or drop in temp
I’m not 100% sure but I believe rather than give him paracetamol to bring down his temp she bathed him in apple cider vinegar? Something absolutely whacko. He was unwell and had a fever and was screaming and limp.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.