Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad because I know I'm wanting to watch her vlogs to figure out what's "different" about her new born baby. That makes me feel so bad about myself.
I wish she'd just say "our baby was born/has been diagnosed with xyz condition, but it will never be mentioned on this channel again because it doesn't define him."
She doesn't owe us any information in regards to her child.
but now I feel I'm going to be speculating about a precious little new born. Does anyone else feel this way?
Is she a master manipulator? In my head, I think Sarah keeping the name of the diagnosis at bay means people will watch her videos to try and piece his condition together. Is she using her new born as clickbait?

Also; It's also crossed my mind baby will be cured of all diagnosis, as perhaps she overplayed everything.
Everyone is going to be speculating what genetic condition he has, for as long as he's on camera. And that'll have people nit picking and overanalysing EVERYTHING which is kind of more insulting, no? When he starts hitting or missing milestones, everyone is going to be like oh baby Mazda did this which means THIS which means THAT and most of it will be absolutely nothing. She's opened this child up to 100x more scrutinity than if they just told everyone was the issue was, if they had kept it quiet entirely or if the baby was 100% healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
63 Hours!!!!! You are a weapon!
yeah, don’t recommend…😅😂
Man, I bleeping love birth control 😂

Don't get me wrong, children are wonderful and y'all with birthing experience on this forum seem like wonderful, empathetic parents. I hope Sarah's delivery is safe and quick for all involved but heck. You seem to have had the mental fitness to endure that, and I'm assuming were encouraged by the end goal of finally seeing your child. Sarah has neither of those, AND a raging ED, AND no form of accountability/grounding source of reality in her life.

Does anyone here have experience with PP depression? Am I wrong in worrying that she'll get that? I feel like Sarah should be carefully watched/constantly supported. If I were Kurt, I'd make sure Sarah and bub get lots of skin on skin, quality bonding, hire a night nurse for Fox, get the baby weaned, take the kids and stay with his parents while Sarah takes an extended "holiday"/rehab. Or stand my ground and hire a nanny. I'd be freaking overwhelmed if I were him, and he already suffers from anxiety.

Hello, Sarah, reading this in epidural-induced bliss, here's some encouragement for you, (and for overwhelmed parents considering professional help) I used to work as a nanny and took pride in what I did because it was clear that it was to everyone's benefit. It's heartbreaking to see parents struggle to admit that they need help, and in doing so struggle with their sense of worth, which is much more intense for mothers (esp as I nannied for Christian families) but I'd always remind them that "I do all the little things so that you can give your best self with what energy you do have to your family." I have respect for these types of parents, more so than ones who can't admit they are struggling (and have the means to get support. I'm referring to people in Sarah's tax bracket.) Lots of parents lie about the help they receive, so even if you go out of your way to conceal a nanny in the home, just freaking do it. It's not our business anyway, and it might be what saves your family. Idk, there's probably a bible verse to back this up. Tattle Forum 49, verse 365: The Lord is my Shepard and says bleeping log off the internet and seek professional help?
hahahaha, yeah fair! I don’t think it’s common for labour to be that long, the midwives were even surprised that I never asked for the epidural and even the ones on the ward not involved with the birth cheered when it was over 😅😂.I agree with everything you said. I’d also add that she seems to live in fairy land and expect things just to happen how she imagines it (not just regarding birth) but doesn’t actively do anything for those things to happen. I think it’s because I’ve been through a painful miscarriage (physically and mentally) that my labour experience was ‘nothing’in comparison.

Like Sarah, I was avoiding interventions but unlike Sarah I took steps to TRY and have the birth I wanted, I did heaps of studying for about a year and a half. She thinks having her sister for info is enough and is too lazy to put in the work which is weird for someone so ‘passionate’ in what she wants. I gladly had the interventions in the end for my baby’s safety and I didn’t blame one doctor 🙄

Reactions: 13
Everyone is going to be speculating what genetic condition he has, for as long as he's on camera. And that'll have people nit picking and overanalysing EVERYTHING which is kind of more insulting, no? When he starts hitting or missing milestones, everyone is going to be like oh baby Mazda did this which means THIS which means THAT and most of it will be absolutely nothing. She's opened this child up to 100x more scrutinity than if they just told everyone was the issue was, if they had kept it quiet entirely or if the baby was 100% healthy.
@ActivatedAlmonds yes, agree 100 percent :(😔

Reactions: 5
@ActivatedAlmonds yes, agree 100 percent :(😔
I think they will eventually tire of the speculation and have to address it. Especially if the baby has prominent features to a particular genetic condition such as Downs Syndrome. It’s such a shame they aren’t using their platform to support and create awareness to help break stigmas - this whole protecting the babies privacy is bullshit - what don’t we know about Fox?!

Reactions: 22
I just realised my username is about to become really irrelevant 😅 so long Ham Belly

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Man, I bleeping love birth control 😂

Don't get me wrong, children are wonderful and y'all with birthing experience on this forum seem like wonderful, empathetic parents. I hope Sarah's delivery is safe and quick for all involved but heck. You seem to have had the mental fitness to endure that, and I'm assuming were encouraged by the end goal of finally seeing your child. Sarah has neither of those, AND a raging ED, AND no form of accountability/grounding source of reality in her life.

Does anyone here have experience with PP depression? Am I wrong in worrying that she'll get that? I feel like Sarah should be carefully watched/constantly supported. If I were Kurt, I'd make sure Sarah and bub get lots of skin on skin, quality bonding, hire a night nurse for Fox, get the baby weaned, take the kids and stay with his parents while Sarah takes an extended "holiday"/rehab. Or stand my ground and hire a nanny. I'd be freaking overwhelmed if I were him, and he already suffers from anxiety.

Hello, Sarah, reading this in epidural-induced bliss, here's some encouragement for you, (and for overwhelmed parents considering professional help) I used to work as a nanny and took pride in what I did because it was clear that it was to everyone's benefit. It's heartbreaking to see parents struggle to admit that they need help, and in doing so struggle with their sense of worth, which is much more intense for mothers (esp as I nannied for Christian families) but I'd always remind them that "I do all the little things so that you can give your best self with what energy you do have to your family." I have respect for these types of parents, more so than ones who can't admit they are struggling (and have the means to get support. I'm referring to people in Sarah's tax bracket.) Lots of parents lie about the help they receive, so even if you go out of your way to conceal a nanny in the home, just freaking do it. It's not our business anyway, and it might be what saves your family. Idk, there's probably a bible verse to back this up. Tattle Forum 49, verse 365: The Lord is my Shepard and says bleeping log off the internet and seek professional help?
I struggled VERY badly with PPD and although I didn’t get manic like she seems to be I was very anxious and incredibly volatile with my moods (more than just hormones) so I wouldn’t doubt that she suffers both with regular depression during pregnancy and most likely postpartum depression and/or anxiety. It’s incredibly sad to witness but I feel like she will never admit it to herself/seek help for it. I wish I had as it wasn’t just me suffering, my son and my family suffered too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
God shes so predictable with the baiting silence 🥱
Lol I dont think she is baiting. I feel like for once she should be silent on the stories right now. It would be messed up if she was sending stories while they go through this, even the hours after.

I would actually hope she and Kurt take this time and dont put anything up until tomorrow.

Beth - your time for some revenge is now. :D

Reactions: 49
To be fair, she did say that when she goes into labour she will let everyone know with a post and then that’s it.

Having said that, she’s still a feral bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think this is the only time that Kurt actually feels like his life has some kind of purpose. These are his words, not mine. I remember an interview from, I don’t even know what for, where he said that man’s sole purpose was to procreate, or something utterly ridiculous like that.

Reactions: 21
Looks like they came back yesterday. And Emily had gone with them.
It all seems rather… convenient that they got back just in time for her to give birth.
Can confirm I saw her dads Aston Martin driving on the highway down south (heading towards the south coast) on Saturday afternoon. Maybe they came back home quickly then went back south and now are home again 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think there will be any further updates from the pair until 7 - 7:30pm ish tonight at their prime Instagram engagement time when they know they will get the most views

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t think there will be any further updates from the pair until 7 - 7:30pm ish tonight at their prime Instagram engagement time when they know they will get the most views
Gross. And I hate myself for constantly checking for updates on her Insta and on here. I wish I didn't care

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe they finally realised her baby had stopped growing regularly and she’s having a C-section right now? Not the abs, anything (including a healthy baby) but the precious abs lel

(Sorry, as someone who has suffered through miscarriages and is suffering through infertility, the last 9 months have been pure pain and now is my time to snark)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.