Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manatee Believe Tilse?
Muneebag Hillsong Tilse??

It's going to be hilarious if this isn't there real deal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She said she wanted to go to the hospital when she was ready to push him out, I don’t believe she would be posting a story in the car if she was in the transition phase as you literally can’t even sit properly so I wonder if she’s given in and going in way earlier 🧐
Who can do the time conversions from her massage story to 5:00 am according to the car? I’m not good with that, but it says 12 hours since her massage. So either she went into labor soon after that, or she’s not waiting and going in early.

Reactions: 10
She said she wanted to go to the hospital when she was ready to push him out, I don’t believe she would be posting a story in the car if she was in the transition phase as you literally can’t even sit properly so I wonder if she’s given in and going in way earlier 🧐
Yeah thats what I was thinking. I think she’s going to lie and say it was a really quick labour and thats why she’s going to the hospital now. But really, she’s in early stages now and she’s getting an epidural.
Also, she cant claim she went natchurally when her body was ready because she got that massage.

Reactions: 20
why did she use an angel emoji? I’m not here to gatekeep emojis but isn’t that exclusively used to signify a passed away/rainbow baby usually?

• Wow
Reactions: 65
Yeah ok Kurt. He’s toilet trained but wears nappies when he’s sick. Do you think, like, a 5 year old does this too? Ohh poor baby you’re sick. Better put you in a nappy!! No. You only put him in a nappy if he’s not actually properly toilet trained.
Sorry I’m a bit behind on the thread! But yes exactly. Once they are actually properly toilet trained that’s it, no more nappies. Sick or not.

Reactions: 15
Also a possibility that if they tested positive for covid the hospital told her to go in right away. If she is unvaccinated and has covid, her pregnancy and birth becomes very high risk.

Reactions: 29
Also a possibility that if they tested positive for covid the hospital told her to go in right away. If she is unvaccinated and has covid, her pregnancy and birth becomes very high risk.
Do you mean she may not be in labour at all? And she’s going in to wait it out being monitored?

Reactions: 11
As a person who’s taken a car ride in labour. The last thing j felt like doing was typing on my phone, couldn’t even sit still.

Reactions: 33
As a person who’s taken a car ride in labour. The last thing j felt like doing was typing on my phone, couldn’t even sit still.
Snap! I had to get hubby to pull over several times so I could breathe through my contractions as bumping around in the car mid-contraction was awful!

Reactions: 13
I wonder what emojis she'll use?

🤑💰💵💲
She has used 👼

The personality she is pushing for this son is a mellow relaxed sweet little angel baby.
C'Mon MKT give her a time of it.

I think we all knew it would have been a miracle if this girl laboured at home until she was 8cm dilated.

She went to the hospital with braxton hicks earlier this pregnancy lol

But very interesting take that if she has in fact tested possible she is now considered high risk and might be heading in to be monitored. And maybe even....induced 😱😱😱 the horror.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Considering how vocal she was in her last labour I dare say she is either in the very early stages or isn’t even in labour yet and only her water has broken? There was not a peep of her in those stories 🤷🏼‍♀️

Enjoy your epidural 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So . . . in the space of 24 hours she has gone from, I don't want baby to come we are all so sick, to abandoning her sick family for a labour inducing massage and now on her way to the hospital with no sign of active labour?!?

Reactions: 40
So does that mean that God ignored her prayers not to go into labour? Maybe god isn’t really too into the whole performative Christian tit Sarah posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Things can happen quicker with the 2nd pregnancy but I’d say there is more to it, if she’s on the way to the hospital with no other stories. If she had contractions she’d jump at the chance to fondle her ham while breathing loudly and complaining obnoxiously.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She absolutely named this baby after the archangel Michael with that dumbass emoji hint. Like, I get that it’s the perfect “teaser,” but how socially inept do you have to be to not realize how most people would interpret it/use it?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She absolutely named this baby after the archangel Michael with that dumbass emoji hint. Like, I get that it’s the perfect “teaser,” but how socially inept do you have to be to not realize how most people would interpret it/use it?
You’re absolutely right! Fox and Michael though. Like Michael Fox the actor 😂 and the names really don’t mix as siblings

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.