Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she is carrying on on stories today - ‘another night of not going into labour’ - can you imagine if Sarah actually had infertility issues and had to go through the awful month after month after month of not getting pregnant? This woman is the non- fiction Veruca Salt. I want it my way RIGHT NOW.

Reactions: 59
Just watched her stories, she looks like hammered tit wow. Being exhausted now is good preparation for a newborn and a 3 yr old (hes not really a toddler anymore she needs to stop calling him that) its not like it gets easier after the birth. If Fox says he hates her thats on her and Kurt, that doesn't just come out of nowhere! Maybe Kurt purposely makes himself the favourite as a bit of a power play against Sarah's controlling ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
who books newborn appointments on the due date? the due date is an estimate... lol sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Hahaha after all of that prattling on about 'going early' at like 33 weeks (seemingly unaware of the medical ramifications if that had come to fruition) she is almost past even the latest birth prediction she made her friends and family do.😂 Love that for her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m so glad that I would bypass Esmi skin when I was out shopping for skincare - glad she’s not using a filter here so we can truely see how much it’s helped her skin 😊

Side note: constant tanning trying to get that ~olive~ skin wouldn’t help matters either. Wear SPF!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m so glad that I would bypass Esmi skin when I was out shopping for skincare - glad she’s not using a filter here so we can truely see how much it’s helped her skin 😊

Side note: constant tanning trying to get that ~olive~ skin wouldn’t help matters either. Wear SPF!
I'm 30 in a week and my skin looks half her age, and I also suffered with hormal acne that started in my early 20s. Shout out to Asap, Aspect, Dermologica and Ultra Violette. And fish oil tablets.

This what happens when you cook yourself in the sun and only use the crappy non SPF products of desperate companies that want crappy influencer exposure and not actual good products. And also don't nourish your body properly but that being said I struggled with an intense ED for 9 years and my skin still looked way more healthy...

Last edited:
Reactions: 34

Look at the state of the ends of her hair too 😳😳 FRIED!

Reactions: 18

I knew I had seen that face before

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I’ve never been on here before but so glad I found it this is hilarious.

I don’t understand the 20+ stories a day about the most intricate details? And to me the rants are something she could just say to a close friend or Kurt rather than letting absolutely every single person know - does she just not have any friends anymore to talk to?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I hope she is as over due as possible (whiles her baby being okay of course). I was one week ‘over due’ (had him 2.5 weeks ago) and all my stretch marks came in the last two weeks which didn’t bother me but I can see why she’s desperate to be early now!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
This is what happens when you convince yourself/expect to go early!! The average pregnancy is over 41 weeks and a due date is just an estimation!!! Both times I’ve been pregnant I’ve expected to go early; so reaching my due date is just something that happens. She’s losing the plot man it’s NORMAL to go over!!! Almost every mother I know ended up going “overdue”.

& can she STOP with the pelvic pain bullshit!!! she posted herself straddling the ball basically doing the splits yesterday?!

Poor baby is even getting annoyed with her, if she was what I was coming into the world to I’d be hiding for as long as possible too.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Why is she against an induction??
Essentially I think it’s because she is obsessed with having a “natchral” water birth, intervention free and as non medicalised as possible and drug free.
Typically inductions can be more painful as you are essentially pushing the body to do something when it might not be ready yet (but usually because it’s safer for the baby to come out now) and she is obviously wanting to avoid the nasty doctors making her body do something it’s not ready to do.

Reactions: 23
16F183A4-D44A-4BBC-9FD2-C0B5E2D220BE.png

Is this on the ground?!? Or does she have linen curtains in her kitchen?! Wtf

she needs to hire a marketing manager ASAP.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.