Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she is being induced? They usually make you go in early in the morning if you’re already a bit dilated to get your waters broken. I know that’s far fetched considering who we’re talking about but I just cannot comprehend doing an Instagram story in the car, writing the caption and posting it. I could barely press the app to time my contractions

Reactions: 25
Whose most likely looking after Focks?
With how sick Kurt was, it could be possible that he is home with Fox while someone else drives Sarah to the hospital. Otherwise, I’d assume family.

ETA: I just actually watched the story. It looks like Kurt’s hand is on her belly.

Reactions: 7
Whose most likely looking after Focks?
It would have to her sister Em right? Because she was going to be there while she was labouring at home so you’d assume she’d just stay there with Fox after they went to the hospital. Her parents are still away aren’t they?

Reactions: 12
Haha I could text while on the way to hospital, only the part between contractions though 😂

I think the best explanation is….her contractions started and within 30 mins midwife Em had enough of her moaning. So lied and told her she was already 8cm and to leave for the hospital 😂😂

So what happened with my first, my waters broke. So they made me come in. Then I didn’t get contractions, so they sent me home. Then I went for an induction 24 hours later.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It would have to her sister Em right? Because she was going to be there while she was labouring at home so you’d assume she’d just stay there with Fox after they went to the hospital. Her parents are still away aren’t they?
Looks like they came back yesterday. And Emily had gone with them.
It all seems rather… convenient that they got back just in time for her to give birth.

Reactions: 27
Sarah’s what, a week overdue? She’s probably got a scheduled induction and is acting like she went into labour naturally. My OB wouldn’t let me go more than a week overdue and had me scheduled in for an induction at 41 weeks as soon as I hit 40 weeks. I did go into labour naturally 2 days later though.

Reactions: 19
I think even if she has the epidural, she won’t be upfront about it. She will claim to have the birth she has hoped for. It would be easy to conceal

• Heart
Reactions: 21
23018CB2-1E3D-49BE-9611-ED874E7E49CA.png

Is she holding a vlogging camera/microphone? Is that’s what’s on your mind when your 8cm dilated (her birth plan) - As well as filming on her phone and posting. Ain’t no way she’s contracting. Unless it’s Kurts hand but he’s driving? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She absolutely named this baby after the archangel Michael with that dumbass emoji hint. Like, I get that it’s the perfect “teaser,” but how socially inept do you have to be to not realize how most people would interpret it/use it?
I'd be fuming if I was called bleeping Fox and my brother's name was Mike 😂

View attachment 1123371
Is she holding a vlogging camera/microphone? Is that’s what’s on your mind when your 8cm dilated (her plan plan)
Why even bother going into labour or even having a baby if you can't make money out of every single second?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Didn’t she rave on about how she ✨wasn’t going to ghost✨ when she went into labour? StOp AsKinG if I’M in LabOUUUR I wiLL TeLL YoU

we all knew she’d chuck an emoji up and disappear for engagement

Reactions: 18
She absolutely named this baby after the archangel Michael with that dumbass emoji hint. Like, I get that it’s the perfect “teaser,” but how socially inept do you have to be to not realize how most people would interpret it/use it?
That name would also explain Fox saying 'Micah'. because he couldn't say Michael properly. Maybe Micah would be his nickname. I wonder how long she'll drag the name reveal out for?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I stayed home as long as possible with my doula, went in at 4 c/m dilated and there was no
way on god’s green earth I could have filmed anything. I was legit rolling around in the back of the car mooing like a cow 😅🤣 I reckon she’s not too far in active labour

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder how long she will stretch out the suspense from her layybaaah for.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.