Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I hope its a quick birth so the nurses and doctors dont have to put up with the manic witch for too long

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I very much doubt she would have been induced she’s 40+6, you can opt to not be induced until closer to 42 weeks when they say your placenta can stop doing it’s job.
I had a appointment with my midwife set up for 41 weeks where we were going to discuss possible s&s / induction.
I went into labour 40+6 on my own. An OB booking an induction as soon as your patient hits your estimated due date seems a bit unnecessary imo 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s usually 40+12, well when I was having my babies it was lol. So yeah 41+5

Reactions: 4
I had an hour and twenty minute drive to the hospital while listening to Kendrick, Kanye and Frank Ocean. My labour lasted over 63 hours. When my contractions started they were 2 minutes apart for 50 seconds within two hours of them starting. (Did end up with an epidural in the last two hours but only because his heart rate was lowering and he had to come out and I was only 8cm).

Guess what I didn’t do, bang my head against the wall or scream. Scummy could never.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I had an hour and twenty minute drive to the hospital while listening to Kendrick, Kanye and Frank Ocean. My labour lasted over 63 hours. When my contractions started they were 2 minutes apart for 50 seconds within two hours of them starting. (Did end up with an epidural in the last two hours but only because his heart rate was lowering and he had to come out and I was only 8cm).

Guess what I didn’t do, bang my head against the wall or scream. Scummy could never.
63 Hours!!!!! You are a weapon!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If it’s a super quick labour like she’s hoping what’s the bet she gets a massive tear from v to a lmao.

I find it so funny the only time we see Kurt being affectionate is when Sez is in pain from labour.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn’t she rave on about how she ✨wasn’t going to ghost✨ when she went into labour? StOp AsKinG if I’M in LabOUUUR I wiLL TeLL YoU

we all knew she’d chuck an emoji up and disappear for engagement
She could have just gone quiet for a day and come back with a birth and name announcement photo like a normal person but she’s incapable of that because she has to make everything in her life about social media engagement and money 🙄

If it’s a super quick labour like she’s hoping what’s the bet she gets a massive tear from v to a lmao.

I find it so funny the only time we see Kurt being affectionate is when Sez is in pain from labour.
Cos she won’t let him be any other time the poor bastard.

Reactions: 23
It would be mean to spam her socials with all the crappy stuff she's done while she's not online...right?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Would it be a little bit funny if she’s made the call to go to the hospital, has made the big public announcement, certain she’s at least 8cm… only to arrive and find out they are just more Braxton Hicks?

Just a little bit?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Yeah, my money is on Micah Kai Tilse.

There’s no way she would call her baby Michael, and Malachi seems like a bit of a mouthful for Sez.

She may be trolling us with the initials / fox story though.

Reactions: 40
Can I just say well done to us all for getting through the last 9 months of baiting and endless belly rubs. She’s been a piece of work. Proud of us x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Man, I bleeping love birth control 😂

Don't get me wrong, children are wonderful and y'all with birthing experience on this forum seem like wonderful, empathetic parents. I hope Sarah's delivery is safe and quick for all involved but heck. You seem to have had the mental fitness to endure that, and I'm assuming were encouraged by the end goal of finally seeing your child. Sarah has neither of those, AND a raging ED, AND no form of accountability/grounding source of reality in her life.

Does anyone here have experience with PP depression? Am I wrong in worrying that she'll get that? I feel like Sarah should be carefully watched/constantly supported. If I were Kurt, I'd make sure Sarah and bub get lots of skin on skin, quality bonding, hire a night nurse for Fox, get the baby weaned, take the kids and stay with his parents while Sarah takes an extended "holiday"/rehab. Or stand my ground and hire a nanny. I'd be freaking overwhelmed if I were him, and he already suffers from anxiety.

Hello, Sarah, reading this in epidural-induced bliss, here's some encouragement for you, (and for overwhelmed parents considering professional help) I used to work as a nanny and took pride in what I did because it was clear that it was to everyone's benefit. It's heartbreaking to see parents struggle to admit that they need help, and in doing so struggle with their sense of worth, which is much more intense for mothers (esp as I nannied for Christian families) but I'd always remind them that "I do all the little things so that you can give your best self with what energy you do have to your family." I have respect for these types of parents, more so than ones who can't admit they are struggling (and have the means to get support. I'm referring to people in Sarah's tax bracket.) Lots of parents lie about the help they receive, so even if you go out of your way to conceal a nanny in the home, just freaking do it. It's not our business anyway, and it might be what saves your family. Idk, there's probably a bible verse to back this up. Tattle Forum 49, verse 365: The Lord is my Shepard and says bleeping log off the internet and seek professional help?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Well here we are fam! Thank god the ham belly phase is over but lord help us for the next however many months/years of nuuuuuborn life, Mum of 2 crazy boys, body checking post partum, all the high undies and leggings and acting like she’s the first person to ever give birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I feel so bad because I know I'm wanting to watch her vlogs to figure out what's "different" about her new born baby. That makes me feel so bad about myself.
I wish she'd just say "our baby was born/has been diagnosed with xyz condition, but it will never be mentioned on this channel again because it doesn't define him."
She doesn't owe us any information in regards to her child.
but now I feel I'm going to be speculating about a precious little new born. Does anyone else feel this way?
Is she a master manipulator? In my head, I think Sarah keeping the name of the diagnosis at bay means people will watch her videos to try and piece his condition together. Is she using her new born as clickbait?

Also; It's also crossed my mind baby will be cured of all diagnosis, as perhaps she overplayed everything.

Reactions: 44
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW’s the birth plan going sezza? I know when I’m in transition, and very dilated (everyone let’s not forget active labour is from 6cm lmao) I take a story of my vlogging tit for my socials. Also, the ANGEL BABY emoji? I have way too many friends who have experienced stillbirth, she’s so daft. Hope her hole to hole epi heals better this time aha.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I feel so bad because I know I'm wanting to watch her vlogs to figure out what's "different" about her new born baby. That makes me feel so bad about myself.
I wish she'd just say "our baby was born/has been diagnosed with xyz condition, but it will never be mentioned on this channel again because it doesn't define him."
She doesn't owe us any information in regards to her child.
but now I feel I'm going to be speculating about a precious little new born. Does anyone else feel this way?
Is she a master manipulator? In my head, I think Sarah keeping the name of the diagnosis at bay means people will watch her videos to try and piece his condition together. Is she using her new born as clickbait?

Also; It's also crossed my mind baby will be cured of all diagnosis, as perhaps she overplayed everything.
Of course she's done it on purpose. Why else would she bring it up if she wanted to respect his privacy? She's still told the whole world he's got some kind of disability (if she is even telling the truth and/or he is even born with it). Any publicity is good publicity, as they say. I feel sorry for money kash tilse already

Reactions: 21
I stayed home as long as possible with my doula, went in at 4 c/m dilated and there was no
way on god’s green earth I could have filmed anything. I was legit rolling around in the back of the car mooing like a cow 😅🤣 I reckon she’s not too far in active labour
I was the same. Stayed at home with my doula. No idea how dilated I was but I was in the car for 30 minutes and I couldn’t even open my eyes or talk let alone do insta story. I gave birth within 15 minutes of arriving at the birth centre

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.