Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
38A48131-C2A7-4B48-8212-64428F084E70.jpeg

Can’t even escape from Dj sez on TikTok 😩

((created a new acc bc I didn’t want my nickname on my old username, rip all my liked Posts))

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Come on Beth. You know you wanna....we won't tell anyone it was you....
Hahahah be so cool if Beth makes a video saying : I'm just wrapping this gift for my friend who just had a baby called Mazda ...... she had an epidural because she was in so much pain she only dilated 2 cms and had to go to the hospital anyway this is a gift for her, its a massage gun ...... 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Hahahah be so cool if Beth makes a video saying : I'm just wrapping this gift for my friend who just had a baby called Mazda ...... she had an epidural because she was in so much pain she only dilated 2 cms and had to go to the hospital anyway this is a gift for her, its a massage gun ...... 😆😆😆😆😆
If Sarah does try to conceal an epidural, I could totally see Brenton referencing it on the sly in the future... He seems petty like that 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Sarah’s Day #50 Prophet Focks prophecies the birth of his baby brother Profit …….. (insert baby name here)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1124126
Can’t even escape from Dj sez on TikTok 😩

((created a new acc bc I didn’t want my nickname on my old username, rip all my liked Posts))
This just came on my feed and I was so tempted to comment: “***everyone waiting for Sarahs Day to acknowledge her long list of things she’s done that need apologising for”

But I shall refrain…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I just want to know how the stans find this! I just remember googling “Sarah’s day photoshop” when I started to doubt her authenticity (had no clue tattle existed), so I really wanna know what they had to search in order to stumble here

Reactions: 18
I just want to know how the stans find this! I just remember googling “Sarah’s day photoshop” when I started to doubt her authenticity (had no clue tattle existed), so I really wanna know what they had to search in order to stumble here
I wasn't really a Stan and found her quite annoying already, but I found this when googling Sunee because I couldn't fathom how expensive it was and why it wasn't a book

Dived in head first after reading the Wiki and a few threads. Felt like the whispers in the back of my head were being discussed and acknowledged by others

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If she has an induction and is in labour for 2 days…..she won’t be able to resist posting a story. I think 1 day max is the longest she’s ever gone, including Fox/Wedding/Upsetting baby news. She can’t stay off her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i remember finding this after googling something to do with her wedding, genuinely can’t remember what I googled but the top result was the tattle page and remember seeing everyone trashing the cake for being ugly (bc it was ugly) and comparing her wedding to Em’s and how Em’s was better 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she has an induction and is in labour for 2 days…..she won’t be able to resist posting a story. I think 1 day max is the longest she’s ever gone, including Fox/Wedding/Upsetting baby news. She can’t stay off her stories.
But remember, she packed 2 combs, one for each hand, so doesn't have a hand free to instastory :ROFLMAO:

But I do agree, that this will be the longest she goes without updating, purely to try and build suspense and anticipation!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If we’re talking about bub’s name not starting with M, I think we’ve overlooked one of the most obvious choices.
Colin after her dear ol dad.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Baby boy's middle name will be Solo because he has been sitting soooooooo loooooooooow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.