Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't stand the sneakiness. Don't show him at all those first days, or show him!!! Don't show just a little! She's so calculated I can't with her.

Reactions: 28
Shes too good at manipulating audiences to drive engagement. The not showing, the "is he sick or isnt he". Its calculated.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She didn’t give a tit about this for Fox (his first pic was the worst cone head ive ever seen), why would she start caring now?
I don’t recall Fox’s head being that bad. But regardless his first pic was extremely orchestrated and edited to the max. I see that definitely being the case here too. If he’s in SpEsHuL care she’s gonna wait until she can curate the perfect image. And bait in the meantime.

Reactions: 13
Us speculating why they are still in is exactly what she intended. Baiting again by not showing him or saying why they are still in. Textbook DJ Sezbot
And we fall for it every single time. The amount of time everyone has spent trying to dissect what could be “wrong” with the baby, the meaning behind the MKT playlist.. lawd she LOVES this.

Even if there is feeding issues with him and he needs to stay in SCN, if she is fine, they still boot the mother out and you just have to come back to SCN as a visitor. The public hospital does not allow the mother to stay in, if she is fine. As someone else said, just takes up a bed.
She’s not fine clearly. Or she wants us to think that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Doubt she had a C if she was already wearing her compression tights that go up to her chest in the vids or whatever it was. That would be super ouch.
She will also be waiting to be discharged for her proper announcement so they can do an aesthetic pic for the grams. That includes Fox.

Reactions: 17
Even if there are heaps of reasons for why they could be staying in the hospital for a few days and it could me nothing major, she knows exactly what she’s doing with that post. She’s baiting the potential for it to be serious (and it could be, and if it is I genuinely hope they’re both ok, but she should not be baiting when the health of her son is on the line), she’s getting up her engagement (wants people to message her asking if he’s ok, wants people to keep following for updates)

She knows a big chunk of her followers are not mothers/are young enough to think “staying in the hospital a few days” probably = something wrong (or others who will still get worried because they know it could still be bad)

So there’s two possible things happening
1) It’s nothing major, in which case if she’s mentioning it, she doesn’t really have an excuse to not follow up on it to avoid stressing out her followers (hence she’s baiting)
2) It is something serious, in which case, is going on social media and posting a vague Insta story really how you guys would be handling the situation? (Seems pretty fucked to me)

It’s also same as the post yesterday, no mention of how baby is doing it’s not “bubs was born like this ___ he’s fine but he’s just doing some routine checks and we have to stay just because ____”

To me it seemed the only reason she posted the video of her talking yesterday was to hint multiple times that she did in fact push him out (because god forbid she had a C-section)

To me it seemed the only reason she posted the video of her talking yesterday was to hint multiple times that she did in fact push him out (because god forbid she had a C-section)

(and if something is wrong 1) I really hope they’re all ok and recovering well but 2) if your baby is sick in hospital for whatever reason, why are you posting cryptic stories on Insta)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And she still hasn't said if he's ok or not :rolleyes:

Stop. Baiting. His. Health.

One of the first things most people announce after a birth is how mum and baby are doing. Not our Sarah. She has to bait her audience by not revealing his face, saying he's been to the special care unit, that they're both staying in hospital for a few more days and she's refusing to say how he is. It's quite possible he's not ok for any number of reasons but she is absolutely baiting the hell out of it for engagement. She's despicable.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
If the baby is hanging out in the maternity ward with nothing attached to him that's a pretty good sign he's a normal healthy baby

Reactions: 40
Not even a good 3 days of oxytocin will stop DJSezBot from baiting for engagement. I want to say I am shocked but I'm not 😁 When will her stans see through this behaviour?

Reactions: 16
I read these threads everyday but never had an account cause I had nothing to add. I made an account just to mention a girl I went to high school with just made a climbing wall in her 3 year old sons bedroom. I wonder where she got her inspiration from…

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Her voice sounds like someone after intubation to me. I don’t know a single thing about birth - do they intubate for c-sections or for assistance in natural birth?

But she was sick, so could just be raspy from that too. Hopefully she and bub are on the mend and released from hospital soon.
Doctor here, just wanted to clear a few things up!

Most C sections are done with a spinal block (similar to epidural) and the mother is awake for the whole thing. Intubation would have meant something went wrong (or electively but I don’t think that would be the case, it’s pretty rare) and she wouldn’t have been extubated so quickly if something did go so wrong. It’s likely that she is just sick.
SCN at the hospital she’s at is only a level 3, *maybe* level 4 (out of 6 for full blown surgical NICU) so they can only provide very minimal supportive care, so it’s likely that the bub is fine. He would have been whisked away to another hospital if not. Maybe has an NG for feeding (minimal intervention and would explain why she’s only showing one side of his face) and that’s why he can come and go.
Regarding the beds, you’re all pretty much correct - the hospital isn’t hugely resourced but also isn’t terrible. My (unfounded but sneaking suspicion) theory is that she technically can’t visit SCN without a covid vaccine, and she’s sick so there’s no way they’re letting her in there. So she’s kicked up a stink and they’ve tolerated keeping her in as an inpatient/boarder while the baby is in SCN and are happy to bring the baby to her but not her to the nursery. It will be interesting to see if Kurt is there at all or he “has to stay home with Fox” conveniently because he isn’t vaccinated and can’t go back.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
The longer the babies head is in the bith canal (being squeezed on top), the more the cone-y the head is. Which could be labor was long and baby was super low, but doesnt necessarily mean they used suction
hey! Yes, this can also be true, but not always the case. My eldest was in the canal and the top third of her head going out and then in again for like an hour and forty mins of pushing, yet presentation was irregular and she didn’t have the cone head. Often when a baby also has a heart rate monitor screwed into the top of their head during delivery, a suction may need to be placed further back on the baby’s skull, which can create the elongated back/top part.
I wonder if she got to pushing, they tried a vacuum, but he was too lodged in her super special tight pelvis and they gave her an emergency C-section last minute, had to pull bub back out of the pelvic bone and out through the sunroof. Would also explain the head, the burst eye capillary, and not seeing the other hand/longer hospital stay for her. Possibly also the stories where she seemed momentarily normal, maybe just on the necessary and good stuff one is given after a C-section? At this stage I am literally losing interest, even a huge celeb, I cannot tolerate this OTT stuff for revealing a baby, there’s so many born all the time, just show people or don’t, the drawn out reveal thing is so weird to me.

Reactions: 8
First baited miscarriage to her followers,
Then continuously baited his underlying health conditon and now increasing engagment by being extremely vauge about why they remain in hospital. Knowing all to well people will be messaging her, speculating, just what she wants.

For someone who has been sharing every single aspect of her pregnancy from telling us about her "ripe cervix"to having sex in front of Fox and does not give a duck about her children's privacy. To now just posting this tactical story,it is 100% out of her "bait for engagement" playbook.

The exploitation of her second child has begun. She is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The natural parent magazine on Insta just reposted her first birth photo with a wildly inaccurate caption. Nice place to leave comments that she has no control over and it’s a decent publication so might take things seriously and leave them up.
What was inaccurate about the caption? Wasn’t it about changing birth plans and not experiencing guilt about it?

Reactions: 3
That was a whole journey but finally got working audio 😂 Now I know how to more effectively upload stories and Tik Toks for folks who want to watch them.
As that person in India where tiktok is banned who keeps asking for someone to recap, I SO appreciate your effort!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The natural parent magazine on Insta just reposted her first birth photo with a wildly inaccurate caption. Nice place to leave comments that she has no control over and it’s a decent publication so might take things seriously and leave them up.
it says its just picture by Sarahs Day… words by someone else ! so probably should just leave it haha

Reactions: 12
Why is Beth now using this emoji 🤦‍♀️ How daft are these people
Am I the only one who doesn’t find it that strange that Beth uses this emoji? Like calling her baby a little angel.
It’s entirely different when Sarah uses it however because of how heavily she baited a miscarriage and infertility

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.