Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
White fox sale..

Now that’s fast fashun 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Has anyone else been thinking about the initial necklace??

My thoughts are she was wearing the original initial necklace by 39 weeks, now I understand that she probably won’t do the same thing before she gives birth because all of the Stan’s will be looking out for it again, but if she doesn’t already have a new initial necklace made, ready to go for when she pops out MKT, then this is just another instance to add to the list of Things That Were Done For Fox But Not Done For This Baby….🥲
I may have started following the business who makes them a few weeks ago. 👀
It looks like she would need to send it back to them to get another initial added, which she obviously hasn’t done.
so I’ve been keeping an eye out to see if there were any orders made with her current initials plus one. So far, nothing has been posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
came across this video..... the lady saying there's nothing wrong needs her eyes to be seriously opened to Sarah's dangerous behaviour!
IMG_7801.PNG
IMG_7802.PNG

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I may have started following the business who makes them a few weeks ago. 👀
It looks like she would need to send it back to them to get another initial added, which she obviously hasn’t done.
so I’ve been keeping an eye out to see if there were any orders made with her current initials plus one. So far, nothing has been posted.
Hate to say but I like that necklace & wouldn’t mind it for Mother’s Day! Who is the jeweller?

Reactions: 5
So this bish and the family have covid, yeah? I'm sure she will deny it just so she can have the lap dog in there with her.
I rarely check in on her but I should read here more because she brings me so much irrational rage and I need the vent.
Every time I see her fucked up boney looking face I just feel so sorry for that baby thinking she this selfish witch can't even be healthy and fkn eat to care for her unborn child.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she is still bleeping pregnant.
Are you sure? I mean, if there’s any doubts just look here - all from the past few hours 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
looks like Sarah and Sebastian to me (a beautiful AUS owned brand)

It’s actually Dana Seng - an LA based Insta popular brand. Sarah is on their website (but like wayyyy at the bottom, lol!) and filtered into oblivion, NaChURaLlY. Necklaces start at $500.

I’d go for Sarah & Sebastian over them any day. They seem far less pretentious and good small Aussie owned business.

A66988A2-8EB3-4A32-B801-C75C535752E6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s actually Dana Seng - an LA based Insta popular brand. Sarah is on their website (but like wayyyy at the bottom, lol!) and filtered into oblivion, NaChURaLlY. Necklaces start at $500.

I’d go for Sarah & Sebastian over them any day. They seem far less pretentious and good small Aussie owned business.

View attachment 1121676
100%! I have pieces from Sarah and Sebastian and the quality is amazing. The packaging is beautiful too :)

Reactions: 6
Wow she’s really changed her tune from this morning saying she hopes this baby doesn’t come today or tomorrow to now getting a massage telling the therapist to go hard to get this baby out. Make up your mind and once again just get off social media and relax! Who even stories mid massage like that, she can’t let her phone go and enjoy something for even a second

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not Sarah going for a massage while sick and infectious, without having a PCR test.

Not even surprised.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 112
Exactly. It’s a cover up to give a reason as to why fox is sick, but the truth is they have Covid and the real raw holistic princess would never admit to having it
Why does everyone keep saying they have covid? If no one can’t prove it no one can say for sure that’s what they have. Not meaning to sound rude. Just honestly want proof before believing it 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.