Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1123371
Is she holding a vlogging camera/microphone? Is that’s what’s on your mind when your 8cm dilated (her birth plan) - As well as filming on her phone and posting. Ain’t no way she’s contracting. Unless it’s Kurts hand but he’s driving? 🤷‍♀️
I have experienced contractions in the car and they are awful.. even between the contractions you’re in the zone just waiting for the next one and the pain to start again…. there is no way she’s close to 8cm!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry but the Hillsong music soundtracking their drive to the hospital I CANNOT 😂😂:sick::sick:
They do know that the ex big boss of Hillsong is an (alleged) pedophile, and his son (and the new big boss) wont even come back to Australia because he doesn’t want to have to testify that he didn’t tell anyone he knew his dad was a bleeping pedophile.

Also, has anyone else seen the blind items for Hillsong church and what they make attractive actresses do so they can get more members?! Whooley Dooley it’s fucked up

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
If she uses the Arabic pronunciation mi-ka-eel I'm gunna be so upset, this racist girl better not put down an ethnic name.

That name would also explain Fox saying 'Micah'. because he couldn't say Michael properly. Maybe Micah would be his nickname. I wonder how long she'll drag the name reveal out for?

Reactions: 13
Is there a way of checking if she has her Spotify playlist going?
I think I remember last time people knew she was in labour because of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That name would also explain Fox saying 'Micah'. because he couldn't say Michael properly. Maybe Micah would be his nickname. I wonder how long she'll drag the name reveal out for?
i don’t think sarah will name her children fox and michael.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well guys, it's been a LONG nine months but it's finally over. No more hambelly! Sarah may have thought she'd be pregnant forever, well, we too thought we'd have hambelly forever.

However, our ordeal is far from over. Instead of hambelly, we'll now have to endure months of PP body checks and apricot milky titties with nips like steel raspberries. Roll on the endless complaining, about her ruined body, her psycho three year old, her husband abandoning her, her inability to workout just yet, and quite possibly, how much her dIsAbLeD baby is such a nightmare. All on top of her raging ED, her spiraling mental health, their lack of discipline or routine for Fox and how all four of them are going to cope sleeping in the same room together.

Let the tit show begin! 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
Well guys, it's been a LONG nine months but it's finally over. No more hambelly! Sarah may have thought she'd be pregnant forever, well, we too thought we'd have hambelly forever.

However, our ordeal is far from over. Instead of hambelly, we'll now have to endure months of PP body checks and apricot milky titties with nips like steel raspberries. Roll on the endless complaining, about her ruined body, her psycho three year old, her husband abandoning her, her inability to workout just yet, and quite possibly, how much her dIsAbLeD baby is such a nightmare. All on top of her raging ED, her spiraling mental health, their lack of discipline or routine for Fox and how all four of them are going to cope sleeping in the same room together.

Let the tit show begin! 🍿🍿🍿
Don't forget the gym selfies of herself hunching over and pinching all her loose skin on her belly in preparation for pRoJeCt cOmEbAcK... body-checking at it's worst.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Looks like they came back yesterday. And Emily had gone with them.
It all seems rather… convenient that they got back just in time for her to give birth.
I bet she’s going in for an induction and that’s why she’s been so bitchy the last few days, because she knew this was happening and she wanted to try and get the poor money maker out before being induced.

I think even if she has the epidural, she won’t be upfront about it. She will claim to have the birth she has hoped for. It would be easy to conceal
I think if she’s recording this birth, we’ll be able to tell if she gets an epidural or not. Especially with how dramatic she was with the pain during 🦊 birth. There’s no way she could handle it naturally.

Reactions: 27
"KURT! I'll update these idiots.. switch off Kanye and put on hillsong, here, put your hand on my belly!!!!"

I hope she is having false contractions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Not really clued up on hillsong church so just read up on them a bit and bloody hell why would anyone want to be associated with them at all? Let alone play their bands music during the birth of their child.
Completely fucked and just speaks volumes about why sez is so bleeping deranged these days.
Reminds me of Mshell when she went round the Twist. Not sure if anyone remembers her or followed her but she was/is an American influencer who used to do these Mshell bombshell boot camps, she was in a bunch of bikini competitions when they were hugely popular etc, then she “found god” and became a total wacko constantly instastorying etc and very manic.

Reactions: 26
I would be willing to bet top dollar she’s gone in for an induction. Ain’t no way homegirl is 8cm sitting perfectly still and calm like that. Buckle your seatbelts fam, we are in for a ride

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just want to reiterate my prediction that the first postpartum body check will be a hospital mirror selfie in a giant pad and something generic about how ✨AmAzInG✨ the female body is within 12 hours of giving birth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I just want to reiterate my prediction that the first postpartum body check will be a hospital mirror selfie in a giant pad and something generic about how ✨AmAzInG✨ the female body is within 12 hours of giving birth.
She will be real and rawr about how this is what it’s like after childbirth and how she is the only person who’s ever done it so she obviously knows the ropes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I very much doubt she would have been induced she’s 40+6, you can opt to not be induced until closer to 42 weeks when they say your placenta can stop doing it’s job.
I had a appointment with my midwife set up for 41 weeks where we were going to discuss possible s&s / induction.
I went into labour 40+6 on my own. An OB booking an induction as soon as your patient hits your estimated due date seems a bit unnecessary imo 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.