Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't help but feel sorry for her if they do have covid.
I don't. They are covid deniers and anti-vaxxers. They have disregarded lockdown rules, have shown themselves numerous times not wearing masks in public and are superior in thinking their "holistic" lifestyle will keep them healthy. If they have covid now it's their own fault. Yes, people who are vaxxed and follow the rules still end up getting it, but it's usually very mild unless they have underlying health issues that make it worse. If Sarah and co end up very ill I have no sympathy. It was preventable.

ETA: I'm not saying I want them to end up on ventilators btw. Just that if Sarah ends up needing intervention because of it and has to be on her own at the hospital then she reaps what she's sowed.

Will the hospital require proof of a negative test? Because I definitely believe they would lie about testing negative to avoid ending up alone in hospital if they are in fact positive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
the one thing she is right about is there is a flu going around right now, i have it and a family member has had it for the past week. the only difference is that we both did like 4 RATs which came back neg but we were still concerned so we got a PCR, which came back neg. i was exposed to both covid and the flu so to make sure, i did the right thing. my friend, who was also exposed to covid, on the other hand did 4 RATs that were neg but her PCR came back pos. but watching how sarah did those RATs, and i’m guessing she only did the 1, they weren’t done properly, so who knows if the results were accurate, and she’ll never get a PCR coz she doesn’t want to confirm even if it is just the flu. ugh does my head in, whilst there is a flu going around SARAH YOU NEED TO GET A PCR DONE BEFORE GOING INTO THE MATERNITY WARD AT YOUR HOSPITAL! if you’re unknowingly infected you will be doing so much harm
I was quite sick with the basic flu like symptoms/sore throat when I had covid, had strong positives for 10 days and my partner got no positives and 5 negative RATs - we live together and were most definitely not keeping our distance from each other if you get my drift. He felt unwell too but just not as bad as me so we're convinced he had it and was getting false negatives.

They definitely need to get a PCR if they're sick and going into a maternity ward, even if they are getting negative poorly conducted RATs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't know what it's like in hospitals at the moment, but do they make you get a test done before you're admitted?

Reactions: 14
If she shows up to a labour and delivery ward with those symptoms they’ll either test her outright themselves (and then need to wait for results), or if she refuses, treat her as being suspected Covid positive and not let Kurt in.
The only one she’s hurting by not going and getting PCRs done is herself.

Reactions: 46
I don't know what it's like in hospitals at the moment, but do they make you get a test done before you're admitted?
I don’t work in maternity so can’t comment about their practices but I work for NSW Health & all patients get a RAT on arrival to emergency and if they get missed while in ED then we do one on the ward. I would *assume* all mum’s and partners get a RAT on arrival to the maternity ward (but don’t quote me!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just googled a local hospital's policy (I live in Melbourne) and it says patients need to source a RAT and produce a negative result one day before your prodcedure. I think technically that means you could fake it? But maybe maternity ward is different because it's not scheduled and they just test you when you're admitted like an ER, as the previous person mentioned.

Reactions: 12
Yep, I’m in Melbourne and having my baby tomorrow and they are doing RATS on my partner and I once we get there

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Here in country Victoria the hospital staff are RAT testing you just before your procedure, so if you are admitted before surgery etc.

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who doesn’t think she got fillers this week?
Agree. There's always comments here saying she's ' had a top up' but, from the pics shared from her recent stories, her face is displaying a normal amount of expression and movement in her forehead for a 30yo, which was notably absent around the time of her trashy rainbow Barbie shoot where she was plump and frozen.

As unethical and hypocritical (botox but no vax) as she is, I cant imagine any injector would treat her pregnant. And to me, her face looks like her botox has worn off. Filler has migrated around the lips and hormones impact the fullness of them

Reactions: 28
If this is in fact Covid it will be a serious dose of karma.

For women who have taken safety precautions, gotten their vaccinations, tested honestly I would feel very sorry for them. Having to labour alone with PPE and having midwives covered in PPE would be very hard.

However like peridoe said they have denied covid since day one, are anti vaxers and have spent the last 2 years flaunting restrictions and revealing in their privilege while others have suffered.

This would be a huge wake up call. But ultimately, they will play the victims in this.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I just don’t believe Fox is at daycare. Sarah stories everyday and had never mentioned that he is there. Or drop off/pick up.
Exactly. It’s a cover up to give a reason as to why fox is sick, but the truth is they have Covid and the real raw holistic princess would never admit to having it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I the only one who doesn’t think she got fillers this week?
Agreed, it literally makes no sense that she would get fillers this week when she is about to give birth…I know she does stupid tit all the time but this doesn’t make sense to me. If she was that desperate she would just wait a few more weeks until she’s given birth.

Don’t people get fillers like once a year? People seem to think she gets them every 2 week's

While I’m on topic of disagreeing 😂 I also think Fox is at daycare. Sarah just hasn’t mentioned it because she stupidly said she wanted to raise her son herself a few months ago so would look like and idiot now. It also doesn’t fit her narrative of being the best ceo boss mum, doing it all

Reactions: 29
Definitely Covid.

I got it about a month and a half ago, and I was showing positive on the RATs for a week before my fiance got a positive result. We both had kinda different symptoms too, mostly huge head cold/congestion and fevers. No idea where we got it from because we go everywhere together, we work together in our own business - something sarah and kurt could NEVER do (without almost divorcing every 5 minutes)- and didn't have much interaction with anyone that week at all. But anyway, you kinda know straightaway that its Covid, its not like any other illness I've ever had and such a strange mix of symptoms. I don't trust the RAT's, especially not the ones you just cough into, they're so stupid

And as much as I hate Sarah for the things she has done and said and how she still continues to affect my ED, I still can't help but feel sorry for her if they do have covid. I can't imagine trying to give birth to a child without my partner or biggest support person there to help me, especially with her traumatic first birth. She is not going to handle this well, and she's already definitely at high risk of PPD judging by her complete insanity on insta stories this year
I disagree, this is the best outcome, this is karma…. She should have gotten vaccinated like everyone else had too, she should have addressed her e book disaster and she needs to change her whole attitude and be real like she claims.
maybe just maybe this is a wake up call, stop the baiting and lying, stop treating you son and husband like tit, stop being privileged.
I feel sorry for those poor innocent babies 🙁
RANT OVER

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Agree. There's always comments here saying she's ' had a top up' but, from the pics shared from her recent stories, her face is displaying a normal amount of expression and movement in her forehead for a 30yo, which was notably absent around the time of her trashy rainbow Barbie shoot where she was plump and frozen.

As unethical and hypocritical (botox but no vax) as she is, I cant imagine any injector would treat her pregnant. And to me, her face looks like her botox has worn off. Filler has migrated around the lips and hormones impact the fullness of them
Botox takes up to two weeks to be fully effective.

Reactions: 6
Can you get botox and filler when you're breastfeeding though?
But I guess that's easy to lie about, no one would know you're breastfeeding unless you told them.

View attachment 1121119

Aaaany bets they have covid? I know she took a RAT a few days ago but she didn’t stick it up her nose far enough and also RATs give false negatives and also most people don’t test positive until day 3.
Hope they go to a doctor ASAP if Fox has a temp that high, you’re supposed to if it’s above 39.
Now, after willing herself to go into labour since 33 weeks she is praying NOT to go into labour....love that for her!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Agreed, it literally makes no sense that she would get fillers this week when she is about to give birth…I know she does stupid tit all the time but this doesn’t make sense to me. If she was that desperate she would just wait a few more weeks until she’s given birth.

Don’t people get fillers like once a year? People seem to think she gets them every 2 week's

While I’m on topic of disagreeing 😂 I also think Fox is at daycare. Sarah just hasn’t mentioned it because she stupidly said she wanted to raise her son herself a few months ago so would look like and idiot now. It also doesn’t fit her narrative of being the best ceo boss mum, doing it all
Does anything Sarah do make sense though? Plenty of people get fillers more frequently than twice a year (and plenty of them shouldn’t because they’re so overdone and look ridiculous 🤣).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone else feel like she's not actually that sick... this is just a way of having a dig at her family for being away from poor little Sarah while she's about to give birth?

Similar to the way she carries on about anything any time Kurt leaves the house...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
well if this isn’t what you call karma, then idk what is!! catching covid right before birth AND going overdue. she deserved this. (catching covid and going overdue does not happen to bad people, i am more implying that things have suddenly turned to tit for sarah, and i love to see it!)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.