Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wo
Agreed I don’t think it’s DS, was just pointing out that some genetic conditions that a baby has, automatically means they get sent to SCN notwithstanding they might not have any overt breathing or feeding issues but simply to monitor.
I wonder if it's a cleft palette?

Reactions: 2
Nice of her to finally thank her fans for their support.
Interesting/strategic use of the word "INVESTED", I thought hahahaha

I think it's impossible not to feel all the good feels for someone being so happy meeting their baby. BUT wait until the shine wears off and she will be back to the DJ Sezbot we know and hate
Thank you for saying this. Maybe it's because Im childfree by choice and generally find the whole idea of babies and procreation incredibly dull, but I was getting :sick::sick: at everyoneso easily feeling like she's being "genuine". Nothing about this womancan ever be genuine, Im fairly convinced. Unless she gets off the internet and does some serious therapy, there is not going to be a change. Because she isa very damaged person constantly acting out on her insecurities. her entire existence is an act of compensation.

Omg this is what she does! Why am I finding myself actually starting to like her after her last story? Send help
RESIST!

That little glimpse of the popped blood vessel ugh. Bet she thinks it's because she's the strongest baby pusher there ever was. The best popper of blood vessels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Its nice to see how genuine and happy she is right now. Maybe it’s because she’s not putting on her performance voice but I enjoyed listening to her little catch up on ig stories and I’m happy for her. I think if she stuck to this more genuine version of herself a lot of her audience would come back/start enjoying her content again like I am (considering that the photoshopping/different fake personas/mean girl attitude pushed me away)
Just remember - "enjoying her content again" means pretending she never did anything racist or homophobic, and pretending she didn't market her workout program to people with eating disorders. Not just calling you out - more of a general statement and PSA: this is exactly what I meant when I say that her children "redeem" her time and time again and people credit her as a mother when we need to be viewing her as a business. Bad business owners, racist business owners, unethical business owners can all love their children (as they should). But, should the fact that they express love for their children absolve them from their bad and harmful behavior? And even more - should their children be the ones to redeem their images time and time again, when they have no say in their own public images?

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Serious health concerns and may not have made it!
STOP THE MADNESS!
This just goes to show what a bleep she has been thru the entire pregnancy. First baiting the MC, then pretending to disappear, then revealing but only half-telling the world that her son has a health issue, then showing off her bump literally every single day for 9 months straight, and now this.

She'll always be a piece of tit.

Having a baby and somewhat being genuine on Instagram for once doesnt make her racism, homophobism, mysogyny and overall assholery go away. She is still the person that appropriated the culture of indegenous people and made apsolutely NO apologies for it. She is still the person who tricked people intp buying an overpriced, underwhelming app. She is still the person who baited a miscarriage. She is still the person who claimed she cured her CIN3 with a holistic diet. She is still the person who designed and marketed a high-intensoty workout program to people suffering EDs.

She has NEVER once admitted to these slip ups or taken ownership and showed that she can and wnats to be better. She has always taken the high road and gaslit people who asked for accountability.

She is also 100% that person who knows having this baby and the subsequent world of cOntEnT that she will generate from him, with no real regard for what that means to his personhood or privacy, WILL REDEEM HER. It's already working and he isnt even a day old.

Please lets not forget.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Re special care, my daughter who was born at the same hospital was in there for a week but quite unwell. So the first 3 she had to stay in there. But for bubs that may just need to go in for monitoring of special conditions like this scenario you can usually take them to your room on the ward and just have to go back when they say for vitals to be checked etc

Re Kurt not having a mask/being unwell, he wouldn’t be able to go in special care maskless so the earlier photos would have have bubs in their room which in the hospital you don’t need to have masks on in your room without staff present. Only when moving around the ward etc.

Reactions: 8
Can someone repost the stories that has everyone losing their tit, for those of us who still don’t care enough to actually give her the follow/view?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This just goes to show what a bleep she has been thru the entire pregnancy. First baiting the MC, then pretending to disappear, then revealing but only half-telling the world that her son has a health issue, then showing off her bump literally every single day for 9 months straight, and now this.

She'll always be a piece of tit.

Having a baby and somewhat being genuine on Instagram for once doesnt make her racism, homophobism, mysogyny and overall assholery go away. She is still the person that appropriated the culture of indegenous people and made apsolutely NO apologies for it. She is still the person who tricked people intp buying an overpriced, underwhelming app. She is still the person who baited a miscarriage. She is still the person who claimed she cured her CIN3 with a holistic diet. She is still the person who designed and marketed a high-intensoty workout program to people suffering EDs.

She has NEVER once admitted to these slip ups or taken ownership and showed that she can and wnats to be better. She has always taken the high road and gaslit people who asked for accountability.

She is also 100% that person who knows having this baby and the subsequent world of cOntEnT that she will generate from him, with no real regard for what that means to his personhood or privacy, WILL REDEEM HER. It's already working and he isnt even a day old.

Please lets not forget.
This. She’s bleeping happy that little McSezzy is here so he can take all the attention off of her crappy behaviour. Using a newborn to shield herself from being held accountable for her actions. What’s new with this witch 😒

Can someone repost the stories that has everyone losing their tit, for those of us who still don’t care enough to actually give her the follow/view?
Just go to stories down and put her username in. It’s sarahs_day

• Heart
Reactions: 10
UGHHHH, the first three months of this year were a shitshow for her. Watch this baby turn it around.
I feel terrible for him, tho.
He is basically bait. No polite way to say this.

Reactions: 17
Just remember - "enjoying her content again" means pretending she never did anything racist or homophobic, and pretending she didn't market her workout program to people with eating disorders. Not just calling you out - more of a general statement and PSA
I think you can feel positively towards current content (edit: by this i mean her post birth catch up post and nothing else LOL) whilst still acknowledging things that she has and might do and holding her accountable for her actions. Having this new baby in no way redeems her for her actions (especially stuff she hasn’t acknowledged like the ED book, etc) nor does it magically fix her image, but I hope she uses this time as an opportunity to turn over a new leaf and GENUINELY become a better person. If she does become a better person and works on herself I reckon she could become the person her stans see her as, not the sezbot we all know.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Tbh I don’t think even a c-section would stop her, she’d get durt to bring dumbells to her in bed so she can do some arm work and shoulder presses while new cash cow (sorry bebe) lies on the bed screaming
You must have the hambelly confused with someone who actually does exercise. We know this narcissist never actually works out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok, I'm gonna be that person...

Yes Sarah looked genuinely happy for the first time since getting pregnant but that's just the hormones and the high she got from being the center of attention. Those stories were all about her. How's she's still sick, that she lost her voice during labour, that she burst a blood vessel in her eye from pushing, which she only mentioned to address the c-section or vaginal birth speculation she's read on here.

Not ONCE did she say how the baby was doing. She just casually drops in that he's in the SCU but doesn't even say if he's ok. She hasn't magically changed. She may be genuinely happy right now and too exhausted to put on the fake persona but she's is still me me me and inviting more speculation and worry around her baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 103
I’m so glad her pregnancy is over. Doubt we will be seeing a deflated pp ham belly too often…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think you can feel positively towards current content whilst still acknowledging things that she has and might do and holding her accountable for her actions. Having this new baby in no way redeems her for her actions (especially stuff she hasn’t acknowledged like the ED book, etc) nor does it magically fix her image, but I hope she uses this time as an opportunity to turn over a new leaf and GENUINELY become a better person. If she does become a better person and works on herself I reckon she could become the person her stans see her as, not the sezbot we all know.
I see what you're saying but I just disagree. "Enjoying her content" implies engaging with her platforms, which in turn pays her bills and contributes to her bank account. I think the only ethical way to interact with her is to call for accountability, and not to engage with any Avenue that makes her money.
She already is a mother. Nothing about becoming a mother to Fox made her take accountability and really apologize to the communities she has actively harmed and profited off of. I think we can be happy she has a seemingly healthy child, not wish ill on that child and also see that she is using that child as a 'redemption arc'.
I think people have low standards when it comes to influencers and having a child and being a happy, loving mother is a way for an audience to give a bad influencer another chance. However, I think the only redemption Sarah can have would be to fully and completely own up to all the harm she has done, and to take time away from the internet. THAT is change. THAT is accountability. Anything less is worthless.
Mothers love their children. That doesn't make them ethical people.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just here to throw in my vote that I think whoever said “Michael Kai” is right. Also this thread has gone so quickly. Someone posted screenshots of Sarah’s post partum journey earlier and I’m just now today realizing how much they messed with me when I was post partum. I remember seeing them and deciding to go on an hour walk every day with my little one so I could be smooooll like her. (I’m 5’9 and don’t have a tiny frame and am very average weight). Her Instagram is so toxic and dangerous.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.