Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm genuinely keen to watch the birth video just so I can see what a shitshow she'll be
Bold of you to imagine she'll truthfully present the rAw aNd ReAL unfiltered version that will portray her as anything other than the do-it-all hustle bunny smol-vag baby-making-machine that she wants to believe she is.

I feel like it’s this too.
And as horrible as it is to say, I feel like it’s a syndrome that doesn’t match with their views on what masculinity should be, so that’s why they haven’t named it.
otherwise, Sarah knows the increased engagement and followers she could get with sharing her life as a mother of a son with a syndrome. But this particular syndrome doesn’t match their image.

just my opinion.
100% on the money. This is what I think.
Also bait. Keeping it unnamed will make people keep coming back for more to keep guessing and watching closely to figure it out.
It's human nature, and she is 100% playing into that voyeuristic tendency we all have. Protect his privacy, my cellulite-ridden ass!!

Reactions: 30
Sarah's Day #50 Labor or not, pregnant or not, Sezbot or Sezdog -- she's a confirmed selfish brat*

*in my head this is bleep, but I dont know how that will fly
Just to play on the word you’d so very much like to use…
Sarah’s Day #50 Confirmed selfish brat. Unqualified to give advice. Narcissistic. Triggering for ED sufferers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
God Sarah has driven me insane this whole pregnancy. As coming from someone who has had a stillborn I just cannot fathom what she is doing.
If her child has something wrong then shouldn’t she be classed as high risk pregnancy? How has she managed to stay with a midwife instead obstetrician? Would she have been told to abort for Klinefelter syndrome, it is definitely not as serious as some of syndromes NIPT test for.
I’m not sure how it works in Aus however in NZ high risk pregnancies will always stay under an obstetrician. You can have shared care with a midwife but LMC is the obstetrician. It makes me very suspicious to be fair - speaking from experience I was monitored with fortnightly appointments/scans the second I became high risk at 20 weeks and any subsequent pregnancies will be high risk.
I certainly hope she listens to the medical professionals during labour to ensure her child is kept safe, even more so due to their disability. To be fair I wouldn’t be surprised if she was having a c section and her massage yesterday was to “act” like it brought on labour - seems perfect time to be travelling to the hospital for it

• Heart
Reactions: 33
👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Popping in that I think Malakai/Malachi definitely fits with the Angel emoji. What’s a bet they’re bogan enough to shorten it to Kai.

Kai translates to ‘food’ or ‘meal’ in Maori.
Sunee promotion right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ok this might be a bit unethical but my bets are on Jacob syndrome because of low muscle tone. It is most likely one of the sex chromosome conditions because Sarah mentioned its a condition only presenting in males. With that revelation you can easily cross out most things. Thy symptoms with this condition also vary which she also mentioned.
But I am sure it’s going to be a beautiful baby and I hope they will use all the support available.

Reactions: 13
Ok this might be a bit unethical but my bets are on Jacob syndrome because of low muscle tone. It is most likely one of the sex chromosome conditions because Sarah mentioned its a condition only presenting in males. With that revelation you can easily cross out most things. Thy symptoms with this condition also vary which she also mentioned.
But I am sure it’s going to be a beautiful baby and I hope they will use all the support available.
Oh I missed Sarah saying it was a male only condition.

Reactions: 4
God Sarah has driven me insane this whole pregnancy. As coming from someone who has had a stillborn I just cannot fathom what she is doing.
If her child has something wrong then shouldn’t she be classed as high risk pregnancy? How has she managed to stay with a midwife instead obstetrician? Would she have been told to abort for Klinefelter syndrome, it is definitely not as serious as some of syndromes NIPT test for.
I’m not sure how it works in Aus however in NZ high risk pregnancies will always stay under an obstetrician. You can have shared care with a midwife but LMC is the obstetrician. It makes me very suspicious to be fair - speaking from experience I was monitored with fortnightly appointments/scans the second I became high risk at 20 weeks and any subsequent pregnancies will be high risk.
I certainly hope she listens to the medical professionals during labour to ensure her child is kept safe, even more so due to their disability. To be fair I wouldn’t be surprised if she was having a c section and her massage yesterday was to “act” like it brought on labour - seems perfect time to be travelling to the hospital for it
This is why I was quite outspoken when I don't think her doctors "pushed" for a termination when she was told his genetic condition. Everything she has said makes perfect sense for KS and her Drs probably offered termination as an option but in classic Sez style, she exaggerated that and demonised the medical profession for sympathy and engagement. And like someone said, I think part of her distress about this condition is because it won't suit her asthetic of being super healthy and fit.
She'll come out and be like see my gentle angle baby is fine, he looks normal, those nasty doctors wanted to abort him... god is good, listen to your body/mothers instincts... and he will seem absolutely normal until he's much older and then if anyone comments anything is off, she'll be like we told you he had a genetic issue and we weren't going to disclose it, mind your own business.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Isn’t there a chance the baby will be perfectly healthy…. I had NIPT completed a few months ago and my doctor said it only reveals if there is a higher likelihood of an abnormality but doesn’t actually confirm anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
100% on the money. This is what I think.
Also bait. Keeping it unnamed will make people keep coming back for more to keep guessing and watching closely to figure it out.
It's human nature, and she is 100% playing into that voyeuristic tendency we all have. Protect his privacy, my cellulite-ridden ass!!
I also think she got so many people concerned about fox (speech, toilet training ect), so she could be keeping this open so people are less likely to say anything with this baby

Reactions: 12
I’m neither here nor there with Sarah, but come on guys, whatever she does, she can’t win with this forum. She posts that she’s in labor and she’s lying, because she can post a ten second video, so she must be getting induced… everyone has VERY different labor’s, I slept between contractions with my first and up until an hour and a half before I gave birth and couldn’t move an inch with my second, I was frozen with pain. She posts and she has too much time on her hands while she’s contracting, she doesn’t post and it’s baiting. What do you want her to do?! 😂 sometimes I find these posts highly relevant and very entertaining and sometimes I find the bitching so far fetched it’s ridiculous.
Lmao you must be lost

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
This is why I was quite outspoken when I don't think her doctors "pushed" for a termination when she was told his genetic condition. Everything she has said makes perfect sense for KS and her Drs probably offered termination as an option but in classic Sez style, she exaggerated that and demonised the medical profession for sympathy and engagement. And like someone said, I think part of her distress about this condition is because it won't suit her asthetic of being super healthy and fit.
I think as well, and Sez isn't the only one guilty of this, people forget that medical practioners deal with tit day in and day out and are not always as soft and empathetic as people would like them to be. I get it can be a shock to some, but for a doctor that has probably dealt with more difficult topics that day, yeah they might be likely to say "you might want to consider termination" in the same way they'd order a coffee. They have to reserve their empathy, its part of their job. Sezzy of course doesn't get it and takes this a personal insult and a stain on ~mAiNsTrEaM MeDiCiNe~ because she's very special and should have their every need and emotion catered for. Because like, her natropath that charges $250 a consult will speak to her for like a whole hour and is legit like sooo nice???? Why are doctors so mean????

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.