Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tan9Heart

C62E1F40-88B4-43AD-8AF0-E7F36966721E.jpeg

Is that soup Kurt??? Nope it’s homemade ice cream from the worlds best chef. Enjoy!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 112

annieray

VIP Member
I predict this for the next ‘season’ of shoddy content:

1. Project comeback - bc we all know that weddings are super indulgent and being sick for 2 seconds has tOtaLly puT mE off CoUrse Gyyyz

2. Fertility diet - a perfect opportunity to spruke bs recipes for those who ‘struggle’ with pcos (or need a convenient cover story that is also monetisable)

3. Planning my BeACHy ByRoN Agave-mOon! Bc come on @ElementsOfByron, you’ve gotta give Sarah something for free!

4. Pregnancy announcement - Ta da! Fertility diet totally worked you plebs, PCOS who? Now stfu and buy this shitty ebook because Fox’s little sibling ✨Tropeaka Blackwood✨ needs a new crib!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 104

Tulip2

On her new video when she's comparing the sunglasses.... she's told the more expensive pair is $40AUD and she's like "$40?!?!?" with a face like this🤨😱🤯😳🥴😵

BITCH YOUR LEAST EXPENSIVE PAIR OF SUNGLASSES IN YOUR WHITE FOX SARAH'S DAY X VEUX COLLAB IS $77.....and y'all know they're going to be flimsy as fuck too. Money grabbing only ok when you do it Sare?

Sarah's Day #26 Period tracking as an attention beg, but how dare you ask me if I'm preg?!

Sarahs's Day #26 This thread is sponsored by Esmi Skin, can only be Kurt's wife as long as I'm thin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 103

sploot1996

Something I know people have brought up but I've been thinking more about is the substance of her wedding.

When people talked about her, they didn't talk about HER. They were talking about "Sarah's Day". It's truly evident that she has become one with her "brand" and it truly makes me sad to see. Her personality, life, and who she is IS her brand and there is no separation. When Kurts parents spoke, they spoke about how she was special because of her followers. Constant talk about her eating habits, vows around GyM LyFe and being skinny, the competitiveness in the photoshoots, singing we are the champions at the end, etc. She has branded herself and created this image for herself that she cannot separate.

They didn't say she had a great heart, wonderful humor, a caring heart, or specific examples of her or her life. It was all linked back to social media and her platform. At the end of the day when all that fades away, what will make her special? I can imagine that puts such a huge pressure on them to maintain this life because without it, who are they? What are they? Just an observation, but the wedding video really solidified for me that her brand and herself are now ONE.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95

Furggle

Chatty Member
And I've finally figured out what's irked me about the whole wedding vlog...Sezzzie's whopping big mouth that was wide open for most of the 30mins! Sorry about the poor quality screenshots, but here's a bit of what I mean....

Sorry, I'm on a bit of a "hate roll"...did anyone else hear Sezzzie during Kurt's vows when he got teary, and she said "I said you had a soft heart!" followed by "You didn't say that about me!"😖 Spot on, Sezzzie, coz you don't!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

2xblended

VIP Member
I saw many comments like this one and I'm still shocked than some might think they are self-aware. These two are imbeciles that cannot begin to think how their words and actions can be badly perceived. They have zero filters and lack the ability to reflect on things they say. It's that simple.
EXACTLY. Not only are they unable to reflect and correct, they're delusional enough to simply believe they know everything and are better than everyone. There's no motivation to consider how they may be perceived or how they may impact others. So long as they are happy and profiting, they simply don't care. :sick:

Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life
Voting this for next thread title! Please can you post it again closer to the time so that it's considered? (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

emememily

Ironic choice of words saying he always prayed for a "skinny wife" considering he was the one that photoshopped the thigh gap 🥴

Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 89

ppaandaaa

For me Fox pulling up his shirt evertime the camera is pointing at him is disturbing and weird... I think he is copying Sarah's behavior as she pulls up her blouse every time to show off her shredded ABSSSSS. She must be checking her form even MORE than she shows. Thats kind f up..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

2xblended

VIP Member
That whole comment is really strange and rather inappropriate. She's shading his family and it's not even subtle. It's just rude. Even if there are familial issues, do not put that on your fucking comments for your stans to see! She's got no consideration for anyone else and will happily destroy their reputation to boost her own. Typical narcissistic twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Noinstafame

We’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. For someone whose entire brand is health and wellness she is always sick or run down or has some physical issue like thin hair or something. She is never well, physically or mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Iwanttobeanon

That post TRIGGERED the fuck out of me. I have stage 4 endo, I literally have to use a catheter to pee because of it, it caused a block in my ureter which damaged my only kidney, I had it all over my bowels and was attached, and I could keep going but I won't. Don't you dare say my disease is caused by endocrine disruptors because if that was the case I couldn't be constantly fighting for my life in pain and require surgery every fucking year just to cope since I was 14. This is not fucking on and gives me so much anger. I reported it and I wish everyone else did too.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

Noinstafame

So they joke about having a skinny wife cos they think it’s funny if she wasn’t skinny? Or thinks it would be funny to be fat? Is Kurt a “no fat chicks” bloke? Did larger sized guests like the gorgeous Maddy feel weird when they said this joke?

Just need some clarity about what is funny here.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

thezilla

So it seems like Fox will be moving upstairs while his parents’ bedroom is downstairs. That’ll be so much fun when they’re night toilet training
She will just make Kurt do it, and the one night she has to do it because Kurt is away for work, she will instastory Fox crying because he’s uncomfortable and then write a long black screen message about how it’s sooooo hard being a TODDLAH MUM with no sleep and how she needs Kurt to come back and tag team her, then show Fox’s pee stained sheets and tell people how this is what she has to deal with and she should be going to the gym but now she’s so behind schedule but thankfully her mum is coming so she can do a sneaky workout *hair tuck behind ear *flamingo pose in mirror

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

thezilla

I think they will just buy a new house if/when they have another baby. And Sarah will do it when she’s absolutely under the water and be like I’ve been sooooo busy trying to get the new house ready, if you’re a MUM and if you have a TODDLAH and a NOOborn like me, you know how hard it can be moving to a NUUU place, like there’s so much to do *frantic hand gesturing, ending with a clip of her crying about how stressed she is with her 4 jobs and MUM days and the move, and Kurt holding her while holding the blogging camera. And she will make it sound like it’s a problem of space when in reality it’s because of the strange way she’s allocated rooms in the current house. She will be like GUISE, SISSIES, you might be like what is she on, why is she saying she needs more space but when you run 4 business out of your home like me, it’s like you basically have 4 offices in your home in which case the babies won’t have space and I just don’t want that for me. And her stans will be like you deserve it Sarah we love you, please buy a new bigger mansion with the money you scammed out of us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Tmmccaul

Omg kurts stories are so disturbing. Imagine being a child who hasn’t been potty trained yet and you’re trying to poo in your already droopy diaper and your parents call you out, bring attention to it and laugh and film you while you’re trying to poo! And then put it on the internet for a million people to see. Like, honestly wtf their behaviour is so bizarre I don’t understand how anyone thinks this is normal or ok for a child’s emotional/behavioural development????????

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 79