Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Stickygecko for this title suggestion that got over a 100 likes!

The last thread went by rather quickly, in the run up to the bYrOn BeAcH wEdDinG, which as it turned out was actually a farm wedding complete with cows, rust flowers and cut fruit (!!!) as decor. For over 3 weeks now Scuz has been dropping (and unnecesarily hyping) hints that would point to a possible pregnancy, but keeps getting on her stories to elaborately explain why she isnt, while also expressing very passive aggressively why she hates being asked, as many of her stans have. This has been a repeated (boring) cycle and seems like a "content plan" for which direction to take her image to next. Lots of us are thinking "mommy vlogger" but opinions are divided on whether that will interest her stans, who seem to mostly be teenagers, or not 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

I'll leave it to others on this forum whose creativity and memory is far better than mine, to recap the last thread.

Reactions: 34
Omfg what an earth did I just listen too. When I feel poorly, I rest. I don’t moan to thousands of people on Instagram and then do 50+ stories about getting pregnant. She’s so dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
In his rant the other day, Durt said the reason Scuz is successful is because she's true to herself, honest and positive. And I found that ridiculous and honestly, laughable. Not sure if he truly believes it or it was just the right thing to say in that context, but LOLOLLLZZZ Scuz doesn't have a single genuine cell in her body.

She's successful because she's perfected the act of lying. She's basically a bag of very performative lies, a walking talking advert luring her audiences into her boring life and getting them to fork over $$ her way at opportune moments. Today's stories are such a prime example of how she lays the trap.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Ugh whyyyy did I waste those minutes of my life watching Sarahs story tonight??? She is 100000% pregnant and in a few weeks/months she’s going to announce it.

The “I’m on my period for the wedding” bullshit was to distract from any early pregnancy bloating that might’ve been obvious in her wedding dress. Her going on and on and on about how everyone got gastro and she and Emma got gastro but it effected them differently than it did the rest of the wedding party = they’re both pregnant. Then, because she’s an idiot, Sarah starts talking about how the nausea she’s been feeling totally reminds her of her first pregnancy with her son and it was just like this feeling she’s having now! “But they haven’t even started trying for a second baby yet”.

Just such a huuuuge waste of my time watching her boring bleeping story. Also she always seems annoyed and frustrated at her son unless she’s using him as a prop for content. Always rolling her eyes, brushing him off, talking about how frustrating he is. She wants babies and a husband because she wants to tick a box not because she wants to be an actual parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
But also how can you post so many stories ranting about how she wants her pregnancy to be private and stop asking about it she’ll let us know you can’t plan these things blah blah blah and then literally in the same week post 20 stories talking about being open about being pregnant and when they’re going to try? HOW? DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR LAST ‘UPDATED’ SKEZ BECAUSE UNFORTUNATELY I DO

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Far out. If you’re that sick.... go to the doctor!!!! Not to the store to buy activated charcoal.
Also, I don’t care how cute Fox may be and please don’t hate me for this buuuuuut I hate when she stories while he is screaming/shouting or playing. It’s not raw and real, it’s just bloody annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 52
“This reminds me of being 6 weeks pregnant”
1. That’s super specific
2. You act like you’ve been 6 weeks pregnant 595 times Sez
3. Hair tuck totally means she’s lying (she did it when she started talking about PCOS and when she said her Kurtles weren’t “actively trying”).

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Far out. If you’re that sick.... go to the doctor!!!! Not to the store to buy activated charcoal.
Also, I don’t care how cute Fox may be and please don’t hate me for this buuuuuut I hate when she stories while he is screaming/shouting or playing. It’s not raw and real, it’s just bloody annoying
I agree. But I put that entirely on Scuz. She could very easily just not be getting into elaborate 103 story narrations about why she feels like she did when she was pregnant but she really isnt but realllly feels like she did back then butdontcomeatme from the bathroom when theyre clearly having a good time and Focks is in a frolicky mood. Same for when theyre having family time and hes running about energetically. That's what kids do. As the adult, she could choose a better time to get into her updates. It's very silly.

Reactions: 16
Oh god I don’t want to live through yet another pregnancy saga where Sarah maniacally works out, teases baby names/dreams, smugly insults women for eating SneAky donuts, dismisses her doctors for trying to help her (aka stop her from having her perfect NACHURAL birth). Lord I can see it all now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Seen on the reddit sub... Is this one of us? I can't begin to understand how someone would see her recent antics as "changing for the better" :rolleyes:

1620579777281.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
3. Hair tuck totally means she’s lying (she did it when she started talking about PCOS and when she said her Kurtles weren’t “actively trying”).
Yeah, this is one of her tells. Couple that tuck with her looking down or away from the camera as if she's distracted is usually a dead giveaway she's lying. Now watch her try to conciously override the instinct lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Seen on the reddit sub... Is this one of us? I can't begin to understand how someone would see her recent antics as "changing for the better" :rolleyes:

View attachment 566657
It's so tempting to reply to these kinds of posts but it's not worth dealing with the stans that will pick apart your words. Her relaxed demeanor right now is her riding the ego high she got from being the center of attention during the wedding. And I wouldn't even call her relaxed. Mrs Tightly-wound doesn't know how to be relaxed. All we've seen is her do this past week is complain about being sick, complain she can't workout, whine that Fox needs her attention and being passive aggressive to her fans for asking her questions on a topic she keeps talking about. She is only all about family vibe and loving being a mum because she needs to sell the post wedding and Mother's Day Sunee content. She's still 100% in full business mode. I feel sorry for people who can't see that.

Reactions: 20
Ok I forced myself to watch the stories from last night. She’s definitely pregnant, and I agree with the person above who said that the period story was to detract from a small bump.
She doesn’t have pcos. I try not to comment on health issues, because we just don’t know what goes on in people’s lives, but I’ve not known one person who has pcos to have a regular period.
I’m sure when she announces her pregnancy, she will spin some BS of “oh I took a test because of my nausea and it was negative.. blah blah”.
And haven’t we seen her every day since before the wedding? When has she had time to have gastro? I’m not sure if a bit of nausea makes a gastro case.

Reactions: 38
I just think it’s such bad form to openly lie, daily, about being pregnant. She would do better to ignore rumours and try to hide her pregnancy- this usually gives enough of a stir anyway, and would keep some integrity.

Reactions: 22
I’m just putting it out there, amenorrhea can give the same kind of signs and symptoms as PCOS. Health professionals are now aware of the misdiagnosis between these two conditions. If she has a regular cycle and no symptoms since getting her period back then I reckon it is INCREDIBLY likely that her problem the entire time was hypothalamic amenorrhea and she never had PCOS. Her “chronic” acne could totally have been the typical surge people get when coming off the pill, it’s from your hormones going crazy after being suppressed.

Just my opinion but I am studying health science and have been properly diagnosed with PCOS (using a hormone test and an ultrasound) by a doctor AND my naturopath with most of the symptoms off the list.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The lovely Kate is pregnant so I'm not surprised by Sezzas continuing covert posts about pregnancy. We can't have anyone else in the family getting pregnancy attention now can we.
I couldn't sit through her 73 stories about nothing but by the sounds of it, it was same same, all about herself.
Also, Kurt's a head (just felt like saying that) LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah, this is one of her tells. Couple that tuck with her looking down or away from the camera as if she's distracted is usually a dead giveaway she's lying. Now watch her try to conciously override the instinct lol
Also the weird little smirk she was doing the whole way through those stories.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.