Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ughh everything she does is so contrived, what is she making in this photo?? Chopped up veggie sticks, premade bliss balls in amongst apparently a cupcake recipe? Her photos are meant to look natural but it’s just a bunch of random props (including Fox).

Looking at her photos makes me irrationally angry lol.

It is also very concerning that she’s introducing anything to do with kids and food, given she has such an unhealthy mindset towards food.
989D24AC-7925-47B0-8EAD-09E0AC0D8B6F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Ughh everything she does is so contrived, what is she making in this photo?? Chopped up veggie sticks, premade bliss balls in amongst apparently a cupcake recipe? Her photos are meant to look natural but it’s just a bunch of random props (including Fox).

It is also very concerning that she’s introducing anything to do with kids and food, given she has such an unhealthy mindset towards food.
View attachment 568829
It’s just missing the pink salt bowl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"I'm better and healthy again, please go buy my activewear!"

She disgusts me. Bores everyone with endlessly repetitive stories about how sick she is. Gets better overnight and the only thing she has to story now is her active wear???

:sick: :sick: :sick:

View attachment 568829
100% posed, 100% meaningless. Focks is extremely cute these days, but the fact that she uses him for content and as a prop has never been clearer. Again, downright disgusting.

:sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 47
I don't understand how they can justify a new range for her when clearly no one cared about the most recent restock - it's all still basically in stock!

It's so unsustainable and wrong - but then I guess that's on brand for Sarah

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
My partner has a stomach bug atm, we live together, he has been staying at home, I work from home, so I see him all the time. I have not heard him complain not even a 1/30th of the amount of times I’ve heard Sarah talking about it... not normal girl, not normal.
It must be so difficult to live with her...
Sarah if you are reading, you know how you feel when you put Fox to bed and he starts screaming and doesn’t stop? That’s how it feels listening to you complain about everything 24/7

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Is it just me or is she purposely trying to hide her boobs in the latest car story? Such a unnatural thing to do with your arms... maybe I'm reading too much into it

Reactions: 9
She got married on 1st May, right? Kurt got sick that night, then Sarah says she got sick on the Sunday or Monday? (Can't remember) So say it was Monday, 3rd May...today is 11th and she's miraculously better, full of beans...so in total she was sick for 8 days...EIGHT DAYS, Sezzzie, not TWO WEEKS! FfS, stop over-dramatising everything!! And her body is running off 1 day of food?? She said herself that she was making herself eat even though she felt sick! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Is it just me or is she purposely trying to hide her boobs in the latest car story? Such a unnatural thing to do with your arms... maybe I'm reading too much into it
Don't know about hiding the boobs, but she's not wearing any of her 3 engagement/wedding rings...because they're so over the top and impractical! Flashy bloody things, all for show. Dont get me wrong, I like her engagement ring, but the "wedding bands" are just too much for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I predict this for the next ‘season’ of shoddy content:

1. Project comeback - bc we all know that weddings are super indulgent and being sick for 2 seconds has tOtaLly puT mE off CoUrse Gyyyz

2. Fertility diet - a perfect opportunity to spruke bs recipes for those who ‘struggle’ with pcos (or need a convenient cover story that is also monetisable)

3. Planning my BeACHy ByRoN Agave-mOon! Bc come on @ElementsOfByron, you’ve gotta give Sarah something for free!

4. Pregnancy announcement - Ta da! Fertility diet totally worked you plebs, PCOS who? Now stfu and buy this crappy ebook because Fox’s little sibling ✨Tropeaka Blackwood✨ needs a new crib!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 104
This whole sickness thing annoys me so much. I feel like she's cornered herself into such an unhealthy position by restricting everything she eats that anytime she goes away somewhere she gets sick. Sure, this time does sound like a bug that got passed around, but remember Bali? They both made up some crap about possible tapeworm or something after that trip!? And she's done the same after getting back from family trips etc. Also, half the time she's not even actually sick, she just says "my tummy's gurgly."

...IT'S CALLED DIGESTION HUN, YOUR STOMACH MAKES NOISES SOMETIMES.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Does Abby have a dog bed?
Don’t think so, I’ve always seen her sleep on the ground or their couch or bed at night. Even if she does, Sarah won’t disclose it unless it’s sponsored.

Off topic but has there been any mention of a honeymoon??
The only time honeymoon was mentioned was during an Instagram q/a when she said she would try to conceive on their honeymoon... BuT doN’t aSk hER iF shE is PrEgNAnT gUyzzz 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And in her last stories she's now claiming that for the nuu 'Kids Faves' section of Suneee, "yes, Fox basically picked all of them"...get real, Sezzzie!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At first before the wedding I thought that she must be pregnant, but the more I see her rumble on about not being pregnant and not being the right time cause whatever projects and stuff, the more I think that she really wants to be pregnant right now, but Kurt does not want to atm.

So Sarah said that she wants a honeymoon baby. This was her and what she wanted. Not what Kurt wanted. So she's talking about it as much as she can to pressure Kurt to start trying and the whole "we have so many projects atm" bs is just her convincing herself that its fine that Kurt doesn't want to try straight after the wedding and because she is so jealous of Kate underneath. Thats why she is so all over the place with the all "don't ask me if I'm pregnant" bs. She is really upset because of Kurt, his wishes and not being pregnant, not because of all the questions.

2. Fertility diet - a perfect opportunity to spruke bs recipes for those who ‘struggle’ with pcos (or need a convenient cover story that is also monetisable)
Hahahahahahaa... Since pcos diet is mostly about cutting out as much carbs as you can I would loooove to see her attempt this. 😁 Since we have seen that she does not count calories (or atleast says she doesn't). So I believe it is safe to assume that she doesn't count carbs too and thats why most of the foods she eats are high carb foods (does not count if they are good or bad carbs regarding pcos). Imagine her cutting out banana and oats and foods like that on top of her gf, df, nf whatever stuff. All the recipes would consist of ice, water and powders. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry, today she called it "over two weeks" since training
Her last workout was right before her wedding, so there is NO WAY it's been two weeks, let alone OVER two weeks. Girl lies through her teeth so so so casually!!!

And in her last stories she's now claiming that for the nuu 'Kids Faves' section of Suneee, "yes, Fox basically picked all of them"...get real, Sezzzie!
Chicken nuggets, Foxy Pancakes, smoothies -- so basically old recipes that were already there?
By created a NUUU category, she meant a new label for sorting. Not a whole new category with fresh recipes.

GIRL LIES.

IMG_1504.jpg

LOOK GUYS, I HAVE A SLIT IN MY DRESS!!! In case you didnt notice, I helpfully posed this way to bring it to your attention!

Then shows up in a totally different dress in her stories 🤷‍♀️

(She looks at least 35 years old in this picture)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
She got married on 1st May, right? Kurt got sick that night, then Sarah says she got sick on the Sunday or Monday? (Can't remember) So say it was Monday, 3rd May...today is 11th and she's miraculously better, full of beans...so in total she was sick for 8 days...EIGHT DAYS, Sezzzie, not TWO WEEKS! FfS, stop over-dramatising everything!! And her body is running off 1 day of food?? She said herself that she was making herself eat even though she felt sick! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

🧐
Maybe it's 8 business days cause Scuz hustles everyday (unless she has a mum day)? 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m confused how this is sky blue? Is that picky of me? But sky blue is (what I imagine anyway) to be a light blue not navy/almost black.
Sky blue refers to the band, which looks a dirty grey from the thick filter she put on the photo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.