Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone’s feeling triggered by all the skinny wife comments I recommend checking out @breeelenehan on Instagram - she’s doing wonders for my self-image and is an actual little ray of joy.
She really is!

Re the skinny comment: I know going forward their defense will be "it WaS a JOke", but to even jOKingLY tell your wife during your VOWS that you prayed for her to be skinny when said wife has a history of eating disorders is so fucked up I don't even know what to say.

If my partner said that WHILE STANDING AT THE bleeping ALTAR I'd smack him with the bouquet and tell him to go duck himself. My bf is an athletics coach and I've had an ED for as long as I can think and sometimes it's hard seeing the ripped sprinter girls he coaches because I don't look like that. I work out a lot and I'm fairly in shape but in the back of my mind there's always a nagging voice telling me I have to be skinnier or he'll leave me for someone else. If Sarah just feels 50% of that duck KURT SO MUCH. Heartless bastard. In the vows they'll listen back to all their life, in front of their whole family and people online.
I'm not even the one marrying him but I feel icky and sad now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Well done video by the company! But other than that.. (no particular order)

- waaaay to dark and orange fake tan for Sarahs skin tone

- heaps of footage of Sarah family, only about 25s of Kurts family tho (including the 15 second footage of his brothers call)

- nearly exclusively shots of Sarah and Kurt (obviously) Sarahs family and the groomes man and beides maides - I always love to see the other guests having fun as well

- no footage of the food

- no footage of the first dance (no wonders when we think about how that turned out)

- her sisters making jokes about her changing her diet every week and how embarrassing it is to go for lunch with her

- mentioning jesus over and over and over again

- Kurt saying “During a really dark period of my life i got reconnected with god [...] and prayed for a beautiful, skinny wife” - Sarah loved it.

- Madi absolutely not feeling it between 20:40 and 21:05

- Kurts suit seems not ironed at all

Attachments

Reactions: 34
Well done video by the company! But other than that.. (no particular order)

- waaaay to dark and orange fake tan for Sarahs skin tone

- heaps of footage of Sarah family, only about 25s of Kurts family tho (including the 15 second footage of his brothers call)

- nearly exclusively shots of Sarah and Kurt (obviously) Sarahs family and the groomes man and beides maides - I always love to see the other guests having fun as well

- no footage of the food

- no footage of the first dance (no wonders when we think about how that turned out)

- her sisters making jokes about her changing her diet every week and how embarrassing it is to go for lunch with her

- mentioning jesus over and over and over again

- Kurt saying “During a really dark period of my life i got reconnected with god [...] and prayed for a beautiful, skinny wife” - Sarah loved it.

- Madi absolutely not feeling it between 20:40 and 21:05

- Kurts suit seems not ironed at all
to be fair anything linen is nearly impossible to keep wrinkle-free but it's a weird choice for a wedding if you know you'll have to sit, move and take pictures. It'll forever look disheveled

Reactions: 9
I can't get over Kurt's little fake cry, like mate, your eyes are completely dry, there's no redness in the eyes or around the nose. It just looks hella pathetic lol.

I was also thinking that this video is SO long, like I'm already bored. The first 10 minutes is just the same shots from different angles. It would have been nice if they'd done this documentary type video for friends and family (intimate moments etc) and then a general shorter video showing the highlights for the public.. but then I remembered they're money hungry bogans who won't stop at anything to monetize their life. The video is 30 minutes + 4 ads, gotta get that coin right $$$$$

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Can’t edit my previous post anymore but forgot to mention Kurts “It’s an interesting feeling to have a kid before marriage because you kind of feel like, in the lead up to this, it kind of felt like it was just something that we had to do”. I know he’s saying something nice afterwards, but it still proves our point.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
"I can't wait to walk down the aisle because when I was 10 I was trying to imagine the man I would marry and now I know who it is"

Powerful stuff right there
"I can't wait to walk down the aisle because when I was 10 I was trying to imagine the man I would marry and now I know who it is"

Powerful stuff right there
Hahahaaaa sah deep. I also laughed at this phrasing... Only NOW she knows. Like, two hours before the wedding. As though, until this point it could have been any guy that she was planning a wedding with. But thank duck Kurt turned up. What fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm usually SUUUCH a sucker for wedding videos! This one didn't do anything for me. It's well made, sure. Just lacking some emotion I guess! (mainly from her)
There isn’t any rawness to it. Like yes there’s snips of genuine emotions here and there. I do love wedding videos as well and honestly none of the shots made me emotional/wanting to get married.
ScuZ is so over the top and some of the bridesmaid are bogan af. Don’t even get me started about the skinny wife comment. There is just so much wrong with that....
Edit: spelling errors

Reactions: 21
The comments on the video are truly :sick:🤮:sick:🤮
Every comment is of bawling or crying from the moment go. So many girls wishing for a Kurt in their lives. Many saying they hope God gives them a partner like him. Some even saying they're "here for the Christian content" - WUT??
The stans are so gullible. It's proof of why she's "successful" despite being a crappy, crappy human being.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The wedding vlog.
1. I liked Kurt very much on his wedding day. The only thing I hated was the "skinny girl" thing he said and Sezza responding "thank youuuu" that was horrible!
2. Kurt loves Sarah, Sarah doesn't love Kurt. That's what I feel after seeing this video. Maybe he is more emotional but if we think how many times she cried in her vlogs for different reasons, how is that she didn't show any strong emotions on her own wedding?!
3. I loved how her sisters talked about her being impossible when eating out. It's obvious they know how she is. There were more jokes about her restrictive diet, that first I liked but then if you think about it , she has an ED and they don't take it seriously. They joke about it.
4. Kurt's mom and sister didn't get to say anything?!
Resuming. Nice video, I got emotional, I liked Kurt and I didn't like Sarah at all in their behavior.

Reactions: 29
but then I remembered they're money hungry bogans who won't stop at anything to monetize their life. The video is 30 minutes + 4 ads, gotta get that coin right $$$$$
Don't forget the "we react to our wedding video" video for yet another cash grab

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ironic choice of words saying he always prayed for a "skinny wife" considering he was the one that photoshopped the thigh gap 🥴

Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 89
I don’t want to wait the video but I’m curious to see the facial expressions from Maddy if anyone wants to share?

Reactions: 10
I felt like it was overly focused on Sarah's family. (Kurt's brothers phone call was lovely, I wish it was projected full screen.)
I had no idea they were that religious.
I know they are Christian and have a strong belief in God (which is lovely and you do you!) but the whole ceremony vows were around how God was good and put them together. I thought Sarah had a vlog where she mentions a friend suggested hooking up with Kurt.Actually I distinctly remember this.
I preferred her sisters video.
Also, I feel for blonde bridesmaid who is a bit bigger. She looked very uncomfortable in the hen vlog and also in this video. She looks beautiful! I hope Kurt's skinny comment didn't get to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
And her mum saying it's a great day because now they can be connected in love under God . And her sisters calling her a black sheep and now finally she has found The Lord and so has Kurt. Woah that's intense.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I liked that I learned something new about them in the wedding video. For example that Sarah used to avoid church (her sister calling her the black sheep) and that Kurt was also brought up in a Christian family, did not know that but was always wondering how they both got into C3 when her parents are Hillsong I think? Don't know are these the same? Maybe that explains why Sarah never mention Christianity in her early videos but now it becomes more of a theme in their vlogs. I don't like their emphasis on gender stereotypes. In his vows Kurt spoke how he always will be the leader and protector of the family :sick: then had a cry and was apologetic how this does not show he is the protector. Like what mate? Reeks of toxic masculinity to me. Men have to show physical and emotional strength and never cry in order to protect the fam? C'mon guys. Maybe at this stage Sarah interrupting his vows would have been more fitting along the lines like "hey we are equal in this marriage, we lead together blah blah. Bummer a big part why she became so unlikeable to me and well I never liked Kurt I find him sooo boring. They are just so uneducated and very backwards. The whole having a baby before marriage, so what. You also had sex before marriage you lived together, what is this rhetoric? It's 2021 it's ok.
Other than that the tan was way too intense. The showing off their wealth with these expensive watches (her Dad in his terrible shirt btw asking is this Target?) was cringe but only because they are new money. I mean the Cartier ring she still wants more for her collection? Is it normal to receive a ring on your wedding day that is not a wedding ring? Idk.
I could pick apart so much more....

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.