Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they joke about having a skinny wife cos they think it’s funny if she wasn’t skinny? Or thinks it would be funny to be fat? Is Kurt a “no fat chicks” bloke? Did larger sized guests like the gorgeous Maddy feel weird when they said this joke?

Just need some clarity about what is funny here.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
I'm really sorry but I cannot remember when it was posted. You're right, there are a lot of threads and there's a ton of info shared on each one. I'll run a search and link it for you if I can find it. :)
There was someone on GG when she bought the flat who had said she'd paid in cash and put it in only her name (I think they worked for the realtor or the property developer, and Sarah confirmed this later on herself in one of her rambling stories).
Then there was someone on here (maybe the same person?) who said she'd bought the properties in cash but I can't remember more than that.
If other members remember the details more clearly than I do, please feel free to correct any info that I've got wrong. Thanks.
I commented on either GG or tattle a while back as I heard from a friend of a friend that she bought the nu house in cash 💰 💰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
darl?! Patronising AF 🤮
No way was it a joke. They're only saying it is because they're copping flak for it. Giving me It'S jUsT a PrAnK bRo vibes.

Even if it WAS a joke it's still not appropriate to say during your vows (imo). Save it for the speech at dinner (while your skinny wife is probably too afraid to eat a single gf df vegan thing on her plate).

Kurt sounds like he'll be that douche who'll, in several years time, complain that Sarah is "too loose" down there after popping out all his kids.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Kurt sounds like he'll be that douche who'll, in several years time, complain that Sarah is "too loose" down there after popping out all his kids.
She already bangs on to the world about what is going on down there so he won’t need to - remember all that prolapse nonsense post-pregnancy and the fact she brings up her period every single month?

Kurt’s mate that joked in his wedding speech that he knows Sarah better than he knows himself had a point. Imagine being him and constantly hearing about her period/prolapse/etc on her stories. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So Sarah’s sisters (more so Emily) work out occasionally and eat a normal balanced diet enjoying things like pizza, cake and cocktails etc on a night out. They both have great figures - slim with curves and look healthy. They have long thick hair and good skin and just seem like really happy people.
Sarah restricts 24/7 and will never allow any relaxation in her diet. She is verging on starving herself with the amount of high intensity exercise she does. She fills herself with things like her poopy bloom and Tropeaka powders. Yet she’s the one who looks like she’s ageing rapidly, very thin hair, dermatitis issues regularly, stomach issues, constipation, fatigue etc, plus it’s very clear her mental health is low as she doesn’t seem to have much zest for life, or anything else for that matter these days.
I know which lifestyle I’d much rather follow...

• Heart
Reactions: 59
"Dont read into it" ... maybe don't share on the internet then?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She’s posted a pic of some tupperwares she’s filled with healthy food for Fox to have at her mum’s house tomorrow. Why can’t she just let Fox have whatever her mum wants to make?! When my nieces go to my mum’s house she does things like homemade baking with them and will cook them their favourite foods.
Sarah is such a massive control freak! I’d be offended if I were her family that she thinks their food isnt good enough to give her child

• Heart
Reactions: 40
That’s the whole thing with going to grandparents it’s such a treat and you get all the fun yummy stuff that mum and dad say no to at home. What happens when he goes to a birthday party fairy bread and party pies a the best!!

She’s posted a pic of some tupperwares she’s filled with healthy food for Fox to have at her mum’s house tomorrow. Why can’t she just let Fox have whatever her mum wants to make?! When my nieces go to my mum’s house she does things like homemade baking with them and will cook them their favourite foods.
Sarah is such a massive control freak! I’d be offended if I were her family that she thinks their food isnt good enough to give her child

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know heaps of people who supply food for their kid/s to eat while being looked after by someone else (including family). It saves the carer from having to worry about having and making something the kid/s like. I agree that Sarah is a massive control freak, but, in my opinion, this is one of the more 'normal' things that she does. While I can't say that I'd particularly like to eat her cooking and it actually pains me to say this, but Sarah has put together a decent lunch for Fox.

Reactions: 34
High Yea 😂. I bet she made all the cakes and sandwiches for it to ensure they were vegan, sugar free, taste free etc. There’s no way she’d allow a morsel of a full fat cream cake to pass her lips, and as she’s so incredibly selfish she would never allow her family to enjoy that in her presence either

Reactions: 25
High Yea 😂. I bet she made all the cakes and sandwiches for it to ensure they were vegan, sugar free, taste free etc. There’s no way she’d allow a morsel of a full fat cream cake to pass her lips, and as she’s so incredibly selfish she would never allow her family to enjoy that in her presence either
ORRRRRRR, the more likely possibility: she didnt eat or drink a thing, and just posed with her teacup. I think this is what happened. Nothing on the plate looked like she might have made it, tbh. HAHAHA.

Also "Mum's Birthday High Yea" Sounds like a very different kind of celebration on my mind, which if I didn't already know she's too high strung for, would definitely involve weed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I smell a pRoJeKt CoMeBaCk

View attachment 584725
I can’t even concentrate on the poll, tbh. All I can see is her seriously botched face. Sissy badly ‘self sabotaged herself’ with this terrible Botox and filler job. I thought it looked bad enough at the wedding (and the recent “I waNnA bE FocK’s FaVoRite!!” Ugly cry face meltdown), but it’s even worse without makeup! 😬 I have had Botox myself and I am all in favour of it, don’t hide the fact I have had it etc. It can be wonderful if done conservatively and is skilfully administered. I have a good 5-6 years on Sarah but would say I look quite a bit younger than her of late. Her face looks like she is constantly straining to take a gluten free dump.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She needs to cut those grapes. Grapes are a chocking hazard for children up to 7! Toddlers don't have full set of teeth to chew it, and grapes can block an airway perfectly. Cut them up Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I commented on either GG or tattle a while back as I heard from a friend of a friend that she bought the nu house in cash 💰 💰
Thank you for confirming! She's had so many controversies that they're blending together, and I'm getting all the details mixed up.
Ohhh interesting. Do you and Sarah have mutual friends?
Several of us posters have 1-3 degrees of separation from Scuzz. General consensus from people in her circle is that she's a stuck up, greedy, crass (so much more crass than her online caricature would have you believe) pillock.
She needs to cut those grapes. Grapes are a chocking hazard for children up to 7! Toddlers don't have full set of teeth to chew it, and grapes can block an airway perfectly. Cut them up Sarah.
It's astounding that we all worry about his safety when she just swans about the place, leaving him unattended on high surfaces or with tools in his hands, without a care in the world. Yet somehow we're labelled 'haters'. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The high tea post plus her stories about Focks’ grapes and asking other ‘mummas’ for advice just confirms our suspicions that she is trying to transition to a religious mummy blogger. Well done Tattlers for predicting it!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.