Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me Fox pulling up his shirt evertime the camera is pointing at him is disturbing and weird... I think he is copying Sarah's behavior as she pulls up her blouse every time to show off her shredded ABSSSSS. She must be checking her form even MORE than she shows. Thats kind f up..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
I also have an issue with her father (mind you, I find her mother a total pain in the butt, sickly sweet, acting like the perfect little "wifey" that everybody loves!)...he just gives me the creeps, with his pedalo glasses, the way he dances WITH HIS DAUGHTER, and him saying "the love, patience (?!), care and nurturing (?!) you show to my little mate is nothing short of inspirational (🤮). You are way, way too hard on yourself in regards to whether or not you're a good mother...you are." 🤢 Oh, and that shirt!🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Something I know people have brought up but I've been thinking more about is the substance of her wedding.

When people talked about her, they didn't talk about HER. They were talking about "Sarah's Day". It's truly evident that she has become one with her "brand" and it truly makes me sad to see. Her personality, life, and who she is IS her brand and there is no separation. When Kurts parents spoke, they spoke about how she was special because of her followers. Constant talk about her eating habits, vows around GyM LyFe and being skinny, the competitiveness in the photoshoots, singing we are the champions at the end, etc. She has branded herself and created this image for herself that she cannot separate.

They didn't say she had a great heart, wonderful humor, a caring heart, or specific examples of her or her life. It was all linked back to social media and her platform. At the end of the day when all that fades away, what will make her special? I can imagine that puts such a huge pressure on them to maintain this life because without it, who are they? What are they? Just an observation, but the wedding video really solidified for me that her brand and herself are now ONE.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95
It's so weird to think that someone could be so one-dimensional. I kind of hoped there was some other side to her and Kurt apart from the skinny witch gym life milf-bs but according to their family's speeches there really isn`t?? I find this so shallow, there doesn't seem to be a lot going on upstairs for the both of them

I also have an issue with her father (mind you, I find her mother a total pain in the butt, sickly sweet, acting like the perfect little "wifey" that everybody loves!)...he just gives me the creeps, with his pedalo glasses, the way he dances WITH HIS DAUGHTER, and him saying "the love, patience (?!), care and nurturing (?!) you show to my little mate is nothing short of inspirational (🤮). You are way, way too hard on yourself in regards to whether or not you're a good mother...you are." 🤢 Oh, and that shirt!🤮
I found the dad to be the only one who showed proper emotions lol. The mum seems to be a lot like Sarah and her outfit reminds me of Minnie Mouse

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If she's THAT religious how come she got married in a gazebo and not a proper church? Has it been mentioned before?

Also it seemed very presumptuous for her to be like 'i can't wait to give you more babies" or whatever it was she said in her vows. You can't ever promise you'll be able to have another child, especially considering her (now seemingly non-existant) PCOS issues.

Reactions: 37
If she's THAT religious how come she got married in a gazebo and not a proper church? Has it been mentioned before?

Also it seemed very presumptuous for her to be like 'i can't wait to give you more babies" or whatever it was she said in her vows. You can't ever promise you'll be able to have another child, especially considering her (now seemingly non-existant) PCOS issues.
Right - why aren’t they at C3 getting married ?? Suddenly everything around God is in her life and influencing her every waking thought. I just don’t buy it. Seems like family pressure from both sides and needing to emulate her parents marriage/ expectations. Making up for her having Fox out of wedlock.

There’s just no way she’s got PCOS. She’s bloody confident in her fertility so, nope. And she never got diagnosed.

It's so weird to think that someone could be so one-dimensional. I kind of hoped there was some other side to her and Kurt apart from the skinny witch gym life milf-bs but according to their family's speeches there really isn`t?? I find this so shallow, there doesn't seem to be a lot going on upstairs for the both of them

I found the dad to be the only one who showed proper emotions lol. The mum seems to be a lot like Sarah and her outfit reminds me of Minnie Mouse
Her dad did seem genuinely emotional albeit a bit pressuring. Her mums dress was bizarre and like some stepford wife outfit. I see where Sarah get her abilities to put on a show all the time and why she wants to be seen as loving mum/wife life 24/7.

Reactions: 22
Y'all I love a good YA and I'm 28 😂 we like what we like I guess...
Anyway,
1. Not here for the skinny wife comment at ALL
2. Can't believe they included the diet jokes in the final wedding video - they could've had kind beautiful words included, but diet??
3. So much Jesus. As someone who isn't religious, it felt like a LOT, but if that's what is important to them, that's fine.
4. I found Kurt's parts in the video very beautiful. They got to me.
5. I still think it's a myth you change after marriage. Especially after being together so long. I almost hope they're lying, because it is a bit sad if that's the case...

Basically, I'm echoing everyone else's thoughts
Lmao OT but nothing against YA books, it’s just so hard to find a good one that isn’t filled with cliched tropes. What bothers me about Sarah is how she’s acting like such KnOwLeDgE bOoKtUbEr after reading ONE book, a YA one at that, which isn’t really peak literature 😅

I know the "skinny wife" comment has been discussed to death at this point - but Sarah (who, tbh, I wouldn't be shocked if she had some input on the wording here) aside, how is her family okay with something like that? Maybe it's because I have a long history of anorexia but if my family heard my partner say that they wanted a "skinny wife" I would get pulled out of that wedding ceremony so fast.
With their families joking about her eating habits in their speeches, it’s hard not to see why they were ok with the “skinny” comment, the whole family is sickening tbh 🤢

Lmao you know they just have the LOOK of hardcore conservative christrians who would advocate for conversion therapy 😅😂 especially her mum looked like a textbook Karen even when she’s dressed up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I'm still really perplexed as to why; when they live in Cronulla, so close to so much beautiful scenery and amazing beaches (plus having the choice of anywhere on the entire coast also!) they chose to get married in a random field in the middle of nowhere?

It just doesn't make sense? Their everyday life is more scenic and beautiful than the backdrop for their wedding. So very strange.

And there was no mention of elements at all I wonder what did actually happen there?

Reactions: 44
For me Fox pulling up his shirt evertime the camera is pointing at him is disturbing and weird... I think he is copying Sarah's behavior as she pulls up her blouse every time to show off her shredded ABSSSSS. She must be checking her form even MORE than she shows. Thats kind f up..
I was thinking the same!!
Also why did they leave it in more than once?? Him pulling up his shirt and him getting ready topless -- it's so weird. That's so fine for home videos and your own stuff, but there's far too many weirdos out there. Scuz truly doesn't have an ounce of protective instincts when it comes to 🦊 and it's genuinely so upsetting to see.

Reactions: 25
Grilllll I thought I was the only one!!!! 100% they’re the type to rant about how the world has gone to the dogs because gay people can get married. They 100% creep me the duck out! It explains so much about Sarah seeing her parents, her mum seems to be stuck at the mental age of 12 like Sarah is and her dad seems like her votes in favour of conversion therapy. 10/10 would walk to the other side of the street if I saw them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think Sarah’s father is a hateful man and a lot closer to the ‘scum of the earth’ as he likes to call us, than we are.

Reactions: 38
I'm still really perplexed as to why; when they live in Cronulla, so close to so much beautiful scenery and amazing beaches (plus having the choice of anywhere on the entire coast also!) they chose to get married in a random field in the middle of nowhere?

It just doesn't make sense? Their everyday life is more scenic and beautiful than the backdrop for their wedding. So very strange.

And there was no mention of elements at all I wonder what did actually happen there?
It's the cows...there's no cows in Cronulla.
(This is my favourite shot from the whole thing, actually!)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And I'm thinking her sudden public devotion to God is her new tactic towards the haters so in the future she can paint herself as the innocent white Christian wife and mother who couldn't possibly do any wrong.
Okay actually this makes a lot of sense. Everyone (all the fitspos) saw Brittany Dawn get absolutely destroyed for scamming customers, then she switched into the Christian "Godly" woman and has been successful despite all the horrible things she has done.

Sarah is definitely using this to 1. Change her audience, at least slowly and 2. Give her another defence/reason to move on when she inevitably screws up

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Okay actually this makes a lot of sense. Everyone (all the fitspos) saw Brittany Dawn get absolutely destroyed for scamming customers, then she switched into the Christian "Godly" woman and has been successful despite all the horrible things she has done.

Sarah is definitely using this to 1. Change her audience, at least slowly and 2. Give her another defence/reason to move on when she inevitably screws up
Not to mention the massive rise of mormon influencers in the US like Rachel parcell, amber fillerup, Emily herren, Dede Raad, Dani Austin etc are HUGE and making absolute bank as “godly family women”. That’s the move churches like C3 and Hillsong are trying to make in Australia, make Christianity cool. I know my group of friends steer well clear of all white Christian friendship groups knowing how problematic they often are.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I was tidying up digital clutter in my iPhone screenshots photo album and came across this gem from end of 2017. I was like, "Who the duck is this person???" Then I saw the spelling and "ding" realized it was Scuz. She's unrecognizable to now.

IMG_6936.PNG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

came here to post exactly this!!! She is rebranding herself to catch less tit from her fans. Bdawn is truly insane and I soooo see the similarities between the two. Can’t take responsibility, passing the blame, etc.

Reactions: 20
So just had a random flick through her IG stories and noticed when making her stupid pink drink she mentioned she has been slack with it since getting back from THE wedding. Not OUR wedding. THE wedding.
Who refers to their own, very recent wedding, as THE wedding??

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.