Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He actually said that??? What the duck???? I know Sarah's stans overlook a LOT, but seeing as many of them are in the fitness community and with the new wave of sentiments about being mindful of body shaming and advising against getting obsessive with clean eating I've seen in most fitness spaces recently, I'm surprised no one commented on that on her video, what the hell
Someone did comment it and Sarah responded with “it was a joke…” Salty’s day posted a screenshot on their story on Instagram but when I couldn’t find the comment on YouTube

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I feel like the video was nothing new from what she has shown in still photographs. Definitely felt no love between them and the speeches just weren't from the heart and didn’t make me feel the “I want that love” feeling. The only thing that made me tear was the brother FaceTiming. Hits home for me!

Reactions: 20
Shes now reposting stories of people crying watching her video EWWWWW 🤮 🤮 She doesnt repost these many fan stories when they use her products! Lady is so frikking high on the attention rn🤮🤮

Didn't she claim she's finished reading the book in 2 days, and claimed it was strange for her? Surprise, surprise, she's still reading the same book 😂 She's now giving advice on choosing books?

"This one is very teeny bopper but in a fun way"

YES, its called YA you dingbat 🤦‍♀️

I cant get over what an accomplishment reading this book has become for her. It's highly unlikely anyone's asking her "how she finds time to read" when she's straight up said she is NOT a reader, and this is the first book she's picked (randomly) in probably forever. OH wait, yes of course, she just needed a segue to complain about her "non-relaxing" MUMM LYF for the millionth time.
Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 18.11.59.png

Poor girl has to make time to "exercise her brain" and "not get on her phone". And how do I know this??? SHE POSTED IT IN ANOTHER SERIES OF POINTLESS INSTAGRAM STORIES, thats how.

I know not everyone is a reader, and that's fine. Why does she suddenly want to model this bookworm look, all snuggly in her PJs on her ugly fuzzy chair, with the book she claimed she finished reading??? Whyyyy lieeeee about the stupidest things?
IMG_1636.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Way to ruin your wedding vows by literally saying you wanted a “skinny wife”. And now we have accept that it was a joke according to Sarah? Where’s the joke? Where’s the “haha” from everyone? That ruined the video and guess what? It’s going to be commented on by everyone. Good job you were due for another shitstorm anyways.

Reactions: 42
it’s the promising more kids in front of everyone you know and the whole world even though you ‘have pcos’ and have told people it’s rude to ask if you’re pregnant for me

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
I saw many comments like this one and I'm still shocked than some might think they are self-aware. These two are imbeciles that cannot begin to think how their words and actions can be badly perceived. They have zero filters and lack the ability to reflect on things they say. It's that simple.
EXACTLY. Not only are they unable to reflect and correct, they're delusional enough to simply believe they know everything and are better than everyone. There's no motivation to consider how they may be perceived or how they may impact others. So long as they are happy and profiting, they simply don't care. :sick:

Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life
Voting this for next thread title! Please can you post it again closer to the time so that it's considered? (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
i’m late to the party but the skinny wife comment, holy tit, who would ever think that’s ok to say in front of family and friends? that really bothers me

also sarah reposting so many random people crying to her wedding video is really bleeping weird. very narcissistic

Reactions: 36
Part of me thinks he was just trolling Tattle when he stuck skinny wife in his vows but if that's true Look Guys We Made it Into Their Vows!
Reinforces my belief they're already married and the wedding and video was a insta scam spon cash grab.

Reactions: 22
Ok Brent can stay purely for the fact that he absolutely rips into Sarah and she seemingly just takes it 😂
He could probably take a tit on her and she'd thank him for it. Sis is going to have to remember she's married now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sarah has always been orthorexic since I started watching her before she met Kurt. The fact Kurt sometimes photographs models for his job and says he wanted a “skinny wife” explains why Sarah’s disordered eating and over exercising seems to have kicked up a notch since meeting him. I bet he’s one of those dickheads who makes fun of “fat chicks”’and tells Sarah how gross he finds them. She’s a deeply insecure person so probably feels she has to practically starve herself to keep his attention. Very sad!
I noticed years ago that Kurt would occasionally mention that he hates arm hair. I think he meant it in relation to his own body but Sarah looked so upset and hid her arms. I'll try to find a link, this would have been years ago. Does anyone else remember this?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I remember this. He also once said it was "disgusting" that Sarah hadn't shaved her legs in a few days and had stubbles...
He's the type of guy that thinks body hair is gross and wants women to be naked mole-rats. :sick: :sick:

I remember this. He also once said it was "disgusting" that Sarah hadn't shaved her legs in a few days and had stubbles...
He's the type of guy that thinks body hair is gross and wants women to be naked mole-rats. :sick: :sick:
I forgot to add skinny. Skinny naked mole-rats.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Didn't she claim she's finished reading the book in 2 days, and claimed it was strange for her? Surprise, surprise, she's still reading the same book 😂 She's now giving advice on choosing books?

I know not everyone is a reader, and that's fine. Why does she suddenly want to model this bookworm look, all snuggly in her PJs on her ugly fuzzy chair, with the book she claimed she finished reading??? Whyyyy lieeeee about the stupidest things?
I refuse to believe she's read *a* book let alone that book. The closest she gets to reading anything of paragraph length is nutrition labels for her "intolerances" or maybe a bible passage.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Shes now reposting stories of people crying watching her video EWWWWW 🤮 🤮 She doesnt repost these many fan stories when they use her products! Lady is so frikking high on the attention rn🤮🤮

"This one is very teeny bopper but in a fun way"

YES, its called YA you dingbat 🤦‍♀️

I cant get over what an accomplishment reading this book has become for her. It's highly unlikely anyone's asking her "how she finds time to read" when she's straight up said she is NOT a reader, and this is the first book she's picked (randomly) in probably forever. OH wait, yes of course, she just needed a segue to complain about her "non-relaxing" MUMM LYF for the millionth time.
View attachment 580758

Poor girl has to make time to "exercise her brain" and "not get on her phone". And how do I know this??? SHE POSTED IT IN ANOTHER SERIES OF POINTLESS INSTAGRAM STORIES, thats how.

View attachment 580755
The whole thing was very strange. Something I’d expect my niece who is a 20 year old mum to be to put on Instagram, not a nearly 30 year old woman who runs MuLtIpLe CoMpAnIeS.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I second the notion that Sarah is lying when she said she read page one of that book. The problem is she goes out of her way to explain how she doesn't read but is so enlightened about watching her media consumption at bedtime, (surreal pause in mid sentence to note the irony of insta storying at 10 pm to share this on social media is very meta), that she is going to show us her posed effort to read a real live book right now. Not even a Kindle book because it might make more sense that she would put a digital book on her phone, but no, she actually whips out one lone print book surely destined for those aesthetic minimalist empty bookshelves! Here's the proof because she placed the largest dog ear book mark at just about halfway!
Oh Sarah, sweetie, don't worry, I believe you when you say you don't read!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

I forgot to add skinny. Skinny naked mole-rats.
I guess he basically wants a twelve year old. Gross.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She is complaining about having to clean the house after Fox goes to sleep and it takes her so long because he is a tornado. I have a ToDdlaH the same age and I agree he makes mess but I make him help me clean it as the day goes on and then at night the cleaning only takes me 5mins tops. She cannot multitask at all. She sucks as it. I truly think she likes complaining about being tired and busy so she does things to make herself tired and busy.
I also hateee when she says omg look how tired I am my eyes look so bad. And they look normal?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.