Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what part of their relationship her family had a say in for her to comment that, and say they “wouldn’t be where they are now” without it? Didn’t her sister say that she was off track and then found Jesus again? I wonder if her family have pushed Kurt into becoming more Christian and his family isn’t into that?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
That whole comment is really strange and rather inappropriate. She's shading his family and it's not even subtle. It's just rude. Even if there are familial issues, do not put that on your bleeping comments for your stans to see! She's got no consideration for anyone else and will happily destroy their reputation to boost her own. Typical narcissistic twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
That whole comment is really strange and rather inappropriate. She's shading his family and it's not even subtle. It's just rude. Even if there are familial issues, do not put that on your bleeping comments for your stans to see! She's got no consideration for anyone else and will happily destroy their reputation to boost her own. Typical narcissistic twit.
I agree, her explanation comment was really weird and definitely alludes to "Kurt's family don't care as much as mine do, so they got less air-time". So rude. Newsflash Scuz, if they don't want to be around you, it's because they're just not that into you..

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I noticed a few pages back ppl talking about Fox and his speach issues that she is alluding to talking about. Can someone explain what she’s said - I’ve missed all that. Thanks !

Reactions: 5
oh god, she’s starting the curly girl method again..
What's mind boggling is that this is her life. I mean, quite literally, all she does- all day, everyday- is self-care. How vacuous is this existence?

I could not live like this. Wake up and think only about:
what to eat for the day,
how to pose to create the thinnest possible effect,
which workouts to do to get a "booty",
take 10000 selfies admiring the bOdY,
moan about some insignificant tit,
choose between a filler top-up or nail appointment or getting my hair done,
and then end the day with the arduous task of deciding which body lotion or serum or hair mask to use.
Phew! No wonder she's always sO bUsY!

Holy tit she is so bleeping boring and shallow.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
“Our first reaction to our wedding video” LOL ok Sarah as if you weren’t the commander in chief controlling every clip and angle that went into that video. No way did she not approve this before the entire world seeing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Her version of why his family is basically not in the video
Yeah, nah. I call BS. Because all I hear is Me, me, me. My, my, my. and its nauseating.

I came on to say the same thing. Why is she commenting on her own posts.
My business isn’t huge, I sometimes only get 50 likes on a post, sometimes up to 100. However I get at least 10 comments from new or current customers. Why does she have thousands of likes and no comments?
Simple answer: Bots. Paid followers.

There is SO MUCH she lets slide, and ignores without trying to answer intrusive questions. The fact that she went into a longdrawn, and very convoluted explanation about this shows there's bad vibes going on. If she were truly chill -- regardless what her relationship with his family maybe -- she'd let it slide. That is confidence and acceptance. This, on the other hand, is immature and petty. But then again, that is exactly what she is. A small-minded teenager.

God, she has so much growing up to do that I think she will never do. That Durt is okay with this shouldn't boggle my mind, but it does. I mean, they're basically MFEO -- she with her narcissism and him with his enabling and pretending like shes his AnGeL that fell from the skies *PUKE*

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
So her parents played a huge role in their relationship and they wouldn’t be where they are without them...
Firstly, what an incredibly personal thing to share when NO ONE EVEN ASKED FOR IT.
Secondly, this makes her family all the more creepy to me. It definitely feels like they pushed/pressured them into their relationship/wedding at some point. And I agree, it could totally be that they also „forced“ their religious believes onto Kurt.
Honestly the more personal stuff we learn about Sarah and her family, the more I realize this is the last person in the world I would want to look up to. Or aspire to be like, for that matter.

Reactions: 41
So I caved and watched the rest of her stories for today. Watching her story about the curly girl method 🙄 stop. bleeping. touching it!!! She touched her hair about a thousand times in that video and all it’s going to do is duck up the natural waves and make them frizzy and lose their natural pattern.

Also, with all the damage, breakage, and thinning you can clearly see that she literally has a mullet 😂 the bottom half is way longer and thin/stringy compared to the top half. Slicking it down into a bun like she normally does hides then hideous mullet, no wonder she always wears it like that. Ironically, wearing it in that slicked bun constantly is probably also part of the problem as a lot of the breakage seems to be right about where the hair tie in the bun would go.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OH lawwwrrrd, another MUMM and BUBB vlog coming up :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
UNIQUE! Scintillating! Never seen before!!
rAw aNd ReAL :poop:💀👻🤡👾

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She is an icy cold superficial witch. I can't, just can't understand how ffs she doesn't show ANY emotions watching her own wedding, not even a little tear (it's so fake when she touches the corner of her eye). She just have those huge teeth out all the time, and her frozen face doesn't express nothing at all. I'm sure she only cares about the aesthetics and how she looks on HER wedding video. If I already hated her before, now it's next level for me. Didn't she say she cries every night feeling for people who aren't lucky? Didn't she cry because she isn't (and won't be) Focean's favorite? If she had the empathy she claims, she would feel emotional just from seeing Kurt being emotional.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She is an icy cold superficial witch. I can't, just can't understand how ffs she doesn't show ANY emotions watching her own wedding, not even a little tear (it's so fake when she touches the corner of her eye). She just have those huge teeth out all the time, and her frozen face doesn't express nothing at all. I'm sure she only cares about the aesthetics and how she looks on HER wedding video. If I already hated her before, now it's next level for me. Didn't she say she cries every night feeling for people who aren't lucky? Didn't she cry because she isn't (and won't be) Focean's favorite? If she had the empathy she claims, she would feel emotional just from seeing Kurt being emotional.
Yes! That's what struck me as so weird about the whole wedding and the video especially. I think I mentioned it before but for someone who according to herself has "dreamt about this day forever" she was about as emotional as a brick. To me it seems like the wedding was just another photoshoot and chance to put herself into the limelight when it should be about you and your husband. Kurt was crying about his brother not being able to attend and she just sat there with a bolted on smile without showing a shred of human emotion. It's all about her, isn't it...

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Also, with all the damage, breakage, and thinning you can clearly see that she literally has a mullet 😂 the bottom half is way longer and thin/stringy compared to the top half.
I was going to say she's got a mullet 😂 there's no way a hair dresser should be letting her get this continuously bleached. If it's literally breaking off it should be treated professionally and left ALONE for many months till it can grow out.
It looks so awful I'm not surprised she ties it up but she needs looser buns/softer hair ties or more hair will snap.

Also she was meant to be doing the CGM/hair journey FOR her wedding, why did she give up until now?

Reactions: 20
Regarding Scuzz's YouTube comment about her family playing an instrumental role in her and Kurt's relationship: I definitely think (as other posters said) that they "helped" Kurt find God. I think it may go further than that. When Fox was a newborn Sarah seemed to be at her absolute worst (mental health wise) and Kurt's career was just taking off and he was traveling a ton. That is how we got all those fragile bird stories and criminal locksmith content. I am wondering if Kurt was feeling like the relationship wasn't what he wanted, and Sarah was complaining to her family about Kurt "not helping" or going away a lot and THAT is the moment that they stepped in to discuss the importance of the family unit and being married etc. let's not forget when Sarah had no interest in planning her wedding, her father is the one who told her she needed to prioritize it. Either way it is such an overstep for her parents to advocate for marriage more than the two people in the relationship. Sometimes people are better parents outside the relationship! (Granted, they would never believe that since all things are possible through God [my interpretation of their hyper Christian belief system]).
The last theory I'm going to through out there though -- Kurt was traveling for companies and for his own business (the Adobe retreat in LA) and Sarah was constantly complaining on stories about it. Well, between then and now he has created "KJTilse Media", but it is NOT independent from Sarahs Day Ltd., since they share a staff and an office. I wonder if her father's solution to Kurt finding his own success (and thus having his own work/travel schedule) was to suggest he create a company under the umbrella of Sarah's company? It would allow the funding and the paperwork would have already been set up. It may seem far fetched but since he went from Kurt Tilse, freelance content creator, to KJTilse media, he has stayed home (or only traveled with Jai and Tahlia) and is under Sarah's nose at all times.

Sorry for the long post! I just feel like that YouTube comment pieced together an entirely plausible explanation for Kurt's entanglement in Sarahs Day Ltd. and his subsequent lack of branching out on his own. ("A man must be home by his family. Sarah's company can make you successful")

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Regarding Scuzz's YouTube comment about her family playing an instrumental role in her and Kurt's relationship: I definitely think (as other posters said) that they "helped" Kurt find God. I think it may go further than that. When Fox was a newborn Sarah seemed to be at her absolute worst (mental health wise) and Kurt's career was just taking off and he was traveling a ton. That is how we got all those fragile bird stories and criminal locksmith content. I am wondering if Kurt was feeling like the relationship wasn't what he wanted, and Sarah was complaining to her family about Kurt "not helping" or going away a lot and THAT is the moment that they stepped in to discuss the importance of the family unit and being married etc. let's not forget when Sarah had no interest in planning her wedding, her father is the one who told her she needed to prioritize it. Either way it is such an overstep for her parents to advocate for marriage more than the two people in the relationship. Sometimes people are better parents outside the relationship! (Granted, they would never believe that since all things are possible through God [my interpretation of their hyper Christian belief system]).
The last theory I'm going to through out there though -- Kurt was traveling for companies and for his own business (the Adobe retreat in LA) and Sarah was constantly complaining on stories about it. Well, between then and now he has created "KJTilse Media", but it is NOT independent from Sarahs Day Ltd., since they share a staff and an office. I wonder if her father's solution to Kurt finding his own success (and thus having his own work/travel schedule) was to suggest he create a company under the umbrella of Sarah's company? It would allow the funding and the paperwork would have already been set up. It may seem far fetched but since he went from Kurt Tilse, freelance content creator, to KJTilse media, he has stayed home (or only traveled with Jai and Tahlia) and is under Sarah's nose at all times.

Sorry for the long post! I just feel like that YouTube comment pieced together an entirely plausible explanation for Kurt's entanglement in Sarahs Day Ltd. and his subsequent lack of branching out on his own. ("A man must be home by his family. Sarah's company can make you successful")

THIS 1000 times over. Yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but their reaction to the wedding video just made me sad. Ske said she loved her hair and the decor and the bridal party but she never said I love you to her husband. Kurt at least got emotional. And then the first thing she starts talking about after the video is her breakup. What about the man she just married? My biggest memory of my wedding day is how handsome my husband looked and how we went for a little walk together just the two of us. And the last thing on my mind when I look at our wedding pictures is my ex.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.