Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I remember correctly, she did quite literally say she wanted her pink bathroom to be ‘instgrammable’ 🙄
Lmao I remember her saying she wanted one of her bathrooms to be those instagrammable bathrooms in which her friends could take selfies in 😂 as if she even has friends to invite over that’s not in her payroll 😂🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
So it seems like Fox will be moving upstairs while his parents’ bedroom is downstairs. That’ll be so much fun when they’re night toilet training

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So it seems like Fox will be moving upstairs while his parents’ bedroom is downstairs. That’ll be so much fun when they’re night toilet training
She will just make Kurt do it, and the one night she has to do it because Kurt is away for work, she will instastory Fox crying because he’s uncomfortable and then write a long black screen message about how it’s sooooo hard being a TODDLAH MUM with no sleep and how she needs Kurt to come back and tag team her, then show Fox’s pee stained sheets and tell people how this is what she has to deal with and she should be going to the gym but now she’s so behind schedule but thankfully her mum is coming so she can do a sneaky workout *hair tuck behind ear *flamingo pose in mirror

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Lmao I remember her saying she wanted one of her bathrooms to be those instagrammable bathrooms in which her friends could take selfies in 😂 as if she even has friends to invite over that’s not in her payroll 😂🙄
In her walkthrough showing off her curtains the other day she claimed the extra bathroom was her "favourite room". LOLZZZ imagine having a giantass house that you renovated over months -- five bedrooms including a pilates room, a master bedroom with EnSUiTe bathroom, a content room, a rUmPuS room, a dReaM KiTchEn, a tRoPiCal deck with a swimming pool, yadayadayada, and your favourite room is a...bathroom?? All because the light is great and makes you look djEweYy and nAcHural :rolleyes: All the better to prop your camera up (in your bathroom) and film yourself.

Don't worry guys, Scuz has her priorities absolutely alright, and her brain works just fiiiiine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
So far they created a content room they never use, an office which lasted only a couple of months before she relished having your work at home wasn’t all it was cracked up to be, a Pilates room which she’s used for Pilates maybe twice, and a play room that Fox hates.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why is there a frikking floor plan of their house available online. This is disturbing.
And she thinks people asking her if she's pregnant is invasive??????

(It is. Don't get me wrong. But I just think when you're at Scuz's level of how much your life is online, your sense of what's private and what's not, what's secure and what's breached is kind of topsy turvy. Scuz would do well to be wayyyy mroe worried about people knowing their way around her very expensive home that's on display all the time, than if people speculate about her being pregnant, especially when she profits off of the latter in the long run.)

So far they created a content room they never use, an office which lasted only a couple of months before she relished having your work at home wasn’t all it was cracked up to be, a Pilates room which she’s used for Pilates maybe twice, and a play room that Fox hates.
And 3 bathrooms and 1 powder room. That's more loos than usable bedrooms HAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Scuz would do well to be wayyyy mroe worried about people knowing their way around her very expensive home that's on display all the time,
This is a huge issue for me, particularly as I put a lot of effort into warning her to protect Focks (and repeatedly got banned and flamed for it).

She either thinks her little shire bubble is so safe that there's no way that anyone would think to rob them or try to get closer to Focks (because she has made them feel invested in him), or...
she sees an intrusion into their home as potential content and would simply milk it for $$$ and attention, much in the way she did with the kid's UTI or her getting locked out of her flat and pretending to be afraid that the locksmith would return to "hurt" her later.

When I remember things like that locksmith fiasco, I realise just how fucked she is in the head. She's forever disclosing her live location and favourite haunts, thus putting herself at risk, and then moaning about how unsafe she feels or how invasive other people are. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 37
This is a huge issue for me, particularly as I put a lot of effort into warning her to protect Focks (and repeatedly got banned and flamed for it).

She either thinks her little shire bubble is so safe that there's no way that anyone would think to rob them or try to get closer to Focks (because she has made them feel invested in him), or...
she sees an intrusion into their home as potential content and would simply milk it for $$$ and attention, much in the way she did with the kid's UTI or her getting locked out of her flat and pretending to be afraid that the locksmith would return to "hurt" her later.

When I remember things like that locksmith fiasco, I realise just how fucked she is in the head. She's forever disclosing her live location and favourite haunts, thus putting herself at risk, and then moaning about how unsafe she feels or how invasive other people are. :rolleyes:
I am unaware of the locksmith fiasco, but OMG WHAT, that happened??
She does myhead in.

Reactions: 7
Locksmith story:

Reactions: 11
D9D1F0DC-221A-479C-86A3-A5EC0DC494A1.jpeg
F1A6774E-8EA1-45E0-BD53-3E5673C3B582.jpeg

This just came up on my local bridal shop website. £1900
Alexa Lena - Monstera

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Sarah’s new bestie feature-
😂😂
Locksmith story:
Sorry, just saw your question now. Glad you found the old update on it. :)
This happened when I was moving all the crew over to Tattle from the other site, but there was a ton of talk around it over on GG at the time because she was so anxious and nervous, but had brought it on herself by not doing her due diligence.
Scuzz really went in and milked that event for all it was worth, freaked out and storied late at night because she was so worried that this locksmith would return and enter her house.
Then it proved to be her usual narcissistic beahviour- she was amping up for attention and to guilt Kurt because he was away at the time (the man has never been able to leave her without some sort of manic episode where she's afraid for her health or her safety). :rolleyes:

The way she drums up things like this is quite sickening (like when they took Focks by ambulance to the hospital and then she dragged out the reveal of why he was there, and it turned out to be a UTI but she only let everyone know long after she got her engagement sky high).

Going back to your original post about her showing her house location and layout to the world, I'm certain if a stan or a burglar got in there, she would monetize that as well. It's been her pattern.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Then it proved to be her usual narcissistic beahviour- she was amping up for attention and to guilt Kurt because he was away at the time (the man has never been able to leave her without some sort of manic episode where she's afraid for her health or her safety). :rolleyes:
Im torn between sympathising with Durt and feeling like he is somehow an active party to everything he goes through with Scuz because he enables her, so manybe he's okay with being at the receiving end of the tit he gets 🤷‍♀️
Also he seems like a bit of a pretender himself, and a lot of how I now see him seems like he willingly plays a role because of what he is clearly gaining from being married to someone like her. It's all a bit gross.
I've seen many comments on these forums straight up calling her a narcissist, and I've always refrained from doing so myself. But I realise now another classic narcissist trait is being surrounded by yes-men who are too afraid to call them out, and end up enabling the narcissism some more.

Reactions: 25
Locksmith story:
I read through that entire page and honestly couldn’t believe the amount of controversies she has gotten into in ONE year. On top the bushfire and the locksmith fiasco, there is also sabiandsoul, homophobic slur on scrabble, rise above campaign...the list goes on, all within one year. If it wasn’t for this thread, I would’ve never seen this pattern of behaviour, given how meticulously she censors anyone that doesn’t align with her.

Reactions: 25
Fox is pretty bloody cute in the latest video. But it hurt my heart to see the way Sarah talks about him 😞 I have toddler too so I know some days can be hard but the way she speaks about him and looks at him makes him seem like an annoyance in her life.

Also the promo clip for that video looks like 50% video promo and 50% Sarah trying to show us all that Fox can actually talk.

Reactions: 32
When she talks to Fox in the video and especially when she gets upset during the „cooking“ with him where he grabs the banana it seems more like a brother big sister relationship. She seems quite annoyed with him and shows hardly any maternal warmth towards him. She is very impatient and controlling. I am not saying she is a bad mum she cares for him and also enjoys her son but I believe she was not ready to become a mother and it was too much of a disruption to her life and she was never able to find balance. A child will overthrow your life completely and you gotta be ready for that and able to adjust. She thought she could just keep on living her old hustle life but faced a very harsh reality when this little human being depends on you to survive and thrive.

Reactions: 31
Wow, still promoting her vlog two whole days after it was posted. Her engagement/views must have really dropped :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Im torn between sympathising with Durt and feeling like he is somehow an active party to everything he goes through with Scuz because he enables her, so manybe he's okay with being at the receiving end of the tit he gets 🤷‍♀️
All recent accounts have indicated that he is just like her, completely sucked into the money grab, sees this as his dream life (photography, influencer management, being a "boss"). 🤷‍♀️
She has been controlling and manipulative of him from the early days, so he's used to working around her to make her happy. He doesn't see it with the clarity we do on the outside.
I do think that one day he'll realise it's not normal that he can't spend a weekend away without her posting about being a "fragile bird" and sending her minions to attack him for leaving her behind.
He may also start to question at some point how he went from being really fit and healthy to being quite grey and unwell, based on their "healthy" lifestyle.
he might even realise she trapped him with the baby by lying about pcos :whistle:
But mentally and morally, they are the same. I saw that when he called her followers stupid (whilst sitting in his 2nd house which they bleeping funded for him), and with his bushfire photoshoot :mad:, and also when he sat with her and supported her in her fake cultural appropriation apology. Two peas in a pod.

I read through that entire page and honestly couldn’t believe the amount of controversies she has gotten into in ONE year. On top the bushfire and the locksmith fiasco, there is also sabiandsoul, homophobic slur on scrabble, rise above campaign...the list goes on, all within one year. If it wasn’t for this thread, I would’ve never seen this pattern of behaviour, given how meticulously she censors anyone that doesn’t align with her.
I recall when I started the thread and I moved all my own posts over here, it left me with my jaw on the floor seeing how much we had been commenting on and how upsetting each issue was. That entire first thread starts with a history of all the scandals up until that date. It took forever to do, but when you see it all together, you realise just how rotten a person she is.
There's no hope anymore that she can evolve into a decent human being. Her actions showcase her nature, and her circle have proven to be likeminded (what with her father calling us "the scum of the earth" because his idiot daughter withheld the bushfire donations :mad:)...it's unthinkable how much she has gotten away with on her platform. Others have been cancelled for less, meanwhile she flips the script and gloats with "rise above" like she's smarter than everyone who notices her damaging behaviour. She still doesn't get why there's an issue with the things she's done.

That's why her censorship is a problem. The people who started following her a little later will never see all that she has done and how many she has hurt. Everyone who came along for Focks should have red flags from her exploiting him by posing him next to her products when he was still a baby, or using him in her WF campaigns or in her videos...and they will forgive those things because they didn't know she exploited her grandmother's death and thus has no moral compass and no personal limit of what she will do to make $$$.
They'll look at her saying grace over dinner and think she's wholesome but in reality, this witch has used homophobic language, steals other people's creative ideas, regularly shames people and tears them down, doxxes people and bullies them, lies pathologically, and has culturally appropriated 3 times that we're aware of! Nothing wholesome about her- she's rancid. But she's hidden all the evidence so you need to seek out these threads and really read them to see how many receipts there are of her getting away with ignorant, entitled and harmful acts.

Your YT video did a great job of collecting some of the most problematic things she's done, and I'm still incredibly thankful that you put it up for people to see a clearer picture of whom they're supporting. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.