Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eughhhh!! So do we think she’s looking for hair sponsors now? Or does she already have a sponsor and this story is leading up to ‘hey guys....I mentioned my hair a few days ago and everyone mentioned this company xxx. It’s my new fave. I also have a discount code....’ boring

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Eughhhh!! So do we think she’s looking for hair sponsors now? Or does she already have a sponsor and this story is leading up to ‘hey guys....I mentioned my hair a few days ago and everyone mentioned this company xxx. It’s my new fave. I also have a discount code....’ boring
Yep, definitely has a new sponsor!
And what happened to her taking control of things herself and getting to bed earlier??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It took her three stories to say she is posting because she has questions for wavy haired folks :rolleyes: and not without needlessly mentioning she thinks focks' curls come from her😂😂 It's RIDICULOUS the things she feels are her accomplishments.

ALL her stories these days feel like massive TWTs -- Time Wasting Tactics -- while she figures out new sponsors, a brand pivot, her next project and whatever the hell she needs to do to keep this ship from sinking. For now shes RESTARTING the curly hair JOURNEY.

FFS, why is everything a larger-than-life production? Most people just do what they have to do. But with her its a pRoDjECkt or a jOuRNeY or a sECRet or some such nonsense. All those polls, omg she's really trying hard to get the engagement going.

I really hope nobody on here votes, even just to hate-vote or to see what people's responses are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Question regarding her #bossbabe attitude and finances: we all say that she's living a millionaire lifestyle, and her house is certainly worth that (plus the cost of renovation and she's still owning the flat). I vaguely remember her mentioning a 25-years mortgage though - did I imagine that? If she couldn't buy it cash in hand and currently has to deal with 2 mortgages, I understand her not being able to slow down.

Her money in: I seriously doubt White Fox is paying her a million-a-year retainer, the app must have been a short influx of money and it's drying out, her cosmetics partnership with La Bang can't bring in a tit tonne. I'd be surprised if she sells more than 100 training programmes a month. There's YouTube but she barely posts once every 3 weeks, and everyone's got ad blockers these days so she must rely on paid partnerships, not ads. The Spotify partnership can't bring a lot of cash either.

Her financial liabilities: her payroll (4, 5 people?) which even includes Kurt as her manager, the mortgage for her flat AND the house, her car (100k+), the monthly rent for a new working space as she's been teasing for a bit. That's a lot altogether.

I honestly believe she cannot afford to slow down. She's got too many liabilities to which she's tied up for years. She can't downsize the payroll and keep the productivity and income up, the only thing she can get rid of to get some cash is sell the flat. And I don't think that sale would cover the mortgage+reno costs. She's stuck: she's got into the millionaire lifestyle (a bleeping Cartier ring for a wedding gift for duck's sake!) and she needs to make some serious dough just to pay back for what she owes her bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I vaguely remember her mentioning a 25-years mortgage though - did I imagine that?
She paid for the flat and house in cash. Was revealed in an earlier thread.

I honestly believe she cannot afford to slow down.
You're underestimating how much she's earning and the length of time she has been earning ludicrous amounts of money via her scams. Also covered in our earlier threads. It'll make your eyes water.
And you're already aware of this because...
a bleeping Cartier ring for a wedding gift for duck's sake!
So that's the ring, then the designer bags...not to mention the $350 jumpers when she's not hawking WF, her putting the baby in a Moschino onesie when he was only a few weeks old, the gold that drips off both of them, the cars bought outright, etc. etc. etc.

If only medics, teachers, fire fighters and other essential workers earned what this pair of ignorant bellends make for essentially whinging all the damn time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I agree. It may be not easy to slow down, but it is certainly possible. But that will take a massive reckoning. Of accepting how unsustainable her image/brand and her life is and how the two have kind of merged now. The person she is, and the person she projects. She has fused the two and that is something she cannot pull back from without serious monetary implications.

Also, slowling down and backpedalling on this ridiculous path she's chasing also means downsizing her quality of life and many, many things and a lifestyle she's probably too used to by now. Downsizing from that also means stepping back in terms of a status. And if we know anything about her at all, it is that all of this is very very closely linked to her identity as a person. We've seen how she breaks down and spirals when even a small part of it comes apart. Whether that's a broken coffee machine, or a scandal that she gets massively called out for. She is NOT good with facing any kind of problem.

It's also doubly complicated because she's chosen scams and the easy route to making insane amounts of money and all the while never investing in a career or skills that are more substantial and grounded in reality or sustainable practices. And by this, I mean developing herself so she can maintain a life that is not just productive and creatively stimulating, but that is honest and rooted in doing good.

All of this is catching up with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Of accepting how unsustainable her image/brand and her life is and how the two have kind of merged now. The person she is, and the person she projects. She has fused the two and that is something she cannot pull back from without serious monetary implications.
This was very much intentional. Back when I was working in the field, the lines between brand and person were very intentionally blurred. It sells well. She does not want to pull back from that. What she wants is to set the business up so that she earns money passively. Her aim with Funnee was that it would run without her (does everyone remember her saying that from Em's hen do?). She wants to be lazy and have the money rolling in without any effort on her part.
What she desperately wants is this caricature of hers to be enough that her name or pic (from 2014) is all that is needed for people to subscribe and purchase whatever product she puts it on. Literally, her aim was to stop working and just slap that signature pink across whatever product she's shilling. She's been doing it all along, and you'll note the reduction in her YT content as she has been slowly moving in this direction, but she wanted the app to let her go on autopilot for realz.
She underestimated her brand's worth and name recognition, and she didn't account for people expecting a functional app that provided actual tasty food. She's so shallow in her thinking that she thought people would just blindly say the app was amazing simply because it was hers. She's so dumb that she fell for her own hype.
and the easy route to making insane amounts of money and all the while never investing in a career or skills that are more substantial
She sees success as $$$ in the bank. She doesn't understand that true success would have been investing in an education that would elevate her as a person, not just increase the zeros in her savings account.
but that is honest and rooted in doing good.
We can firmly conclude after all the scandals, this witch does not have any good in her to be motivated to do good.

Edited for clarity

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My barista heart hurts every time kurt and her show themselves making coffee 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Super interesting, thanks for sharing. Not asking for a direct link as that's like searching for a needle in a haystack, but any chance you remember when this was revealed approximately? So I can narrow down the threads to search? Thank you!

Reactions: 9
Super interesting, thanks for sharing. Not asking for a direct link as that's like searching for a needle in a haystack, but any chance you remember when this was revealed approximately? So I can narrow down the threads to search? Thank you!
I'm really sorry but I cannot remember when it was posted. You're right, there are a lot of threads and there's a ton of info shared on each one. I'll run a search and link it for you if I can find it. :)
There was someone on GG when she bought the flat who had said she'd paid in cash and put it in only her name (I think they worked for the realtor or the property developer, and Sarah confirmed this later on herself in one of her rambling stories).
Then there was someone on here (maybe the same person?) who said she'd bought the properties in cash but I can't remember more than that.
If other members remember the details more clearly than I do, please feel free to correct any info that I've got wrong. Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ugh her hair looks soooo dry and thin and it looks like there is A LOT of breakage and damage. Clearly from her bleaching the duck out of it (“natural blonde” even though the dark roots are clear as day) and also from under eating so often and being so restrictive generally with her diet. Poor nutrition = crappy thin damaged hair with a lot of breakage. Hair is one of the first things to go when the body is undernourished because hair is way less important to survival than other bodily functions.

Reactions: 27
Well if Body Bloom aka crappy Bloom was as good for hair as she always says, surely hers wouldn’t as bad as it does right?
Like I don’t wanna shame anyone for their hair, but her saying „it’s genetic“ makes it seems like it’s her most comfortable explanation for her self because she doesn’t want to think about the possibility that her restrictive lifestyle leads to her hairs thin-ness.
Edit: spelling

Reactions: 32

You're underestimating how much she's earning and the length of time she has been earning ludicrous amounts of money via her scams. Also covered in our earlier threads. It'll make your eyes water.
And you're already aware of this because...

So that's the ring, then the designer bags...not to mention the $350 jumpers when she's not hawking WF, her putting the baby in a Moschino onesie when he was only a few weeks old, the gold that drips off both of them, the cars bought outright, etc. etc. etc.

If only medics, teachers, fire fighters and other essential workers earned what this pair of ignorant bellends make for essentially whinging all the damn time.
Don't forget she also did the lame "reno series" that was never finished so aside from all the sponsorships and free stuff she got from that the stuff she actually had to pay for could be a tax write off as it was for her "business." I don't know heaps about it but someone who does discussed this in earlier threads too!

Reactions: 22
Well if Body Bloom aka crappy Bloom was as good for hair as she always says, surely hers wouldn’t as bad as it does right?
Like I don’t wanna shame anyone for their hair, but her saying „it’s genetic“ makes it seems like it’s her most comfortable explanation for her self because she doesn’t want to think about the possibility that her restrictive lifestyle leads to her hairs thin-ness.
Edit: spelling
The genetic argument doesn’t hold up since her mom and sisters both have long thick wavy hair. It’s 100% due to her under eating and over exercising and not genetics.

Reactions: 37
The genetic argument doesn’t hold up since her mom and sisters both have long thick wavy hair. It’s 100% due to her under eating and over exercising and not genetics.
To be fair, even if your siblings and parents have a certain gene or characteristic it doesn't automatically mean she would too.

Reactions: 15
We’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. For someone whose entire brand is health and wellness she is always sick or run down or has some physical issue like thin hair or something. She is never well, physically or mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
We’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. For someone whose entire brand is health and wellness she is always sick or run down or has some physical issue like thin hair or something. She is never well, physically or mentally.
YES, YES, YES. A 100 times yes to this!!
She doesn't realise or see this because her goals are not true health and wellness. Whereas to everyone else on the outside seeing her disordered eating and relationship with food, wellness, it's clear as night and day she is the farthest thing from physical and mental health and wellbeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.