Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah its kind of disgusting how nothing is sacred/private, and everything is cOnTenT or a piece in the puzzle that is her brand/image. So any event in her life will be weirdly contorted to find relevance with her audience. It's just plain distasteful and tacky at this point.

It kind of makes it look like she's still not over that breakup.
That was my thought too. Like marrying someone is her way of winning at life again. UGH. Shes stuck in such an archaic timewarp, and she has the audacity to pile on to the independent, boss woman image and milk it when it's convenient to her.

Reactions: 25
Yeah its kind of disgusting how nothing is sacred/private, and everything is cOnTenT or a piece in the puzzle that is her brand/image. So any event in her life will be weirdly contorted to find relevance with her audience. It's just plain distasteful and tacky at this point.

That was my thought too. Like marrying someone is her way of winning at life again. UGH. Shes stuck in such an archaic timewarp, and she has the audacity to pile on to the independent, boss woman image and milk it when it's convenient to her.
I remember her skiing vlog right after she broke up with Mitch, she made such a big deal out of going out alone by herself on that trip. Like if she were a teenager it would’ve been more understandable, but she was literally an adult in her twenties. Really shows she still has the mentality of a teenager (especially with obsessing over a trashy YA novel 🙄), and she is nothing but dependent. This “boss babe, milf” persona is just to hide her insecurities. I bet she hoped Mitch watched that reel and got jealous over her... kinda sad tbh.

ETA: I’m pretty sure she got on with Kurt only days after her breakup, without even giving herself a chance to move on, especially if it was a long-term relationship. Which makes sense as to why she showed no raw emotions at her wedding, whilst Kurt was at least genuine. Kurt is just there to fill up space, and be one of her yes-men 🙄 ok, rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder why Soph wasn't a bridesmaid? she defs would've shown more enthusiasm than Madi

Reactions: 21
Y'all I love a good YA and I'm 28 😂 we like what we like I guess...
Anyway,
1. Not here for the skinny wife comment at ALL
2. Can't believe they included the diet jokes in the final wedding video - they could've had kind beautiful words included, but diet??
3. So much Jesus. As someone who isn't religious, it felt like a LOT, but if that's what is important to them, that's fine.
4. I found Kurt's parts in the video very beautiful. They got to me.
5. I still think it's a myth you change after marriage. Especially after being together so long. I almost hope they're lying, because it is a bit sad if that's the case...

Basically, I'm echoing everyone else's thoughts

Reactions: 31
As someone who was in the church in my teens and went to a lot of weddings, the amount of Jesus talk in the video is very representative of a churchy wedding.

I never saw them as churchy because they've only mentioned it now and again over the last year. If I was an outsider to this whole Sarah's Day thing I would just assume they were regular church-goers!

Reactions: 12
I know the "skinny wife" comment has been discussed to death at this point - but Sarah (who, tbh, I wouldn't be shocked if she had some input on the wording here) aside, how is her family okay with something like that? Maybe it's because I have a long history of anorexia but if my family heard my partner say that they wanted a "skinny wife" I would get pulled out of that wedding ceremony so fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It kind of makes it look like she's still not over that breakup.
I've always suspected this.

And that Reel made me wonder, would they have gotten married now if they hadn't had a child together? Personally I doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've always suspected this.

And that Reel made me wonder, would they have gotten married now if they hadn't had a child together? Personally I doubt it.
Same.

The reel made me wonder, why is she still repeatedly referring to this many years later...? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
- I’ve followed Sarah on and off for a while. I’ve basically never heard her go on about God until really quite recently. Especially in such an everyday way. I feel she’s angling for a ‘God loving mum and wife life’ for her career given her teen followers (and her) are only going to get older.

- I don’t know much about her breakup, but it’s super bleeping weird how she put that thing up in her Instagram about it. It like a high schooler trying to prove a point. I think she and Kurt will crank out a few kids and milk ($$) the relationship for all it’s worth. And then ‘lovingly seperate’. And then she will upgrade.

- I know Sarah said it was a joke but Kurt saying the ‘skinny’ thing during the vows was just tasteless. Along with that and her sisters speech about her eating habits and her being the black sheep re going to church. Honestly... quite a few veiled digs at Sarah.

- While Baby No2 would be a good money spinner and get Sarah into more of a ‘motherhood and lifestyle‘ space. I half wonder if Kurt feels like he’s just not ready for a proper family. Having Fox feels like playing house. Two kids doesn’t perhaps and Sarah would briefly not be skinny. So. 👁 👁

Also, Sarah keeps hinting to some issue around Fox’s development of some sort and I wonder if Kurt feels apprehensive for No 2 because of that also.

Reactions: 28
This may be the weirdest comparison ever but anyway. The whole wedding reminded me of something that Kim Kardashian once said about her first (?) marriage to Kris Humphries. She said it didn't matter who she was marrying, it could've been anyone but she wanted the big wedding, the white dress and just to be married. This reminded me of Sarah in a way. She's been going on about wanting to be a MILF, wifey, mother forever and that always sounded more important than who she was actually going to marry. Like her future husband is just an accessory and an enabler in a way. I know every bride reacts differently to their wedding day but something about the video just seemed off to me. For someone who is usually quite emotional, I thought we'd see actual emotions, but she was just stone cold during every part whereas Kurt seemed genuinely excited.

To me it feels like she thought of her wedding as just another box to tick and another photoshoot to have, but it wasn't about actually getting married....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
This may be the weirdest comparison ever but hear me out. The whole wedding reminded me of something that Kim Kardashian once said about her first (?) marriage to Kris Humphries. She said it didn't matter who she was marrying, it could've been anyone but she wanted the big wedding, the white dress and just to be married. This reminded me of Sarah in a way. She's been going on about wanting to be a MILF, wifey, mother forever and that always sounded more important than who she was actually going to marry. Like her future husband is just an accessory and an enabler in a way. I know every bride reacts differently to their wedding day but something about the video just seemed off to me. For someone who is usually quite emotional, I thought we'd see actual emotions, but she was just stone cold during every part whereas Kurt seemed genuinely excited.

To me it feels like she thought of her wedding as just another box to tick and another photoshoot to have, but it wasn't about actually getting married....
Yes!!!! This is such a good example. It’s not about Kurt it’s about reaching her goals. Kurt seemed way more into the idea of a life together and Sarah seemed happy that her ‘event’ went well.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yeah she definitely has shifted towards Christianity because she didn't like to talk about it in the past. When people asked her about the white cross they had by the TV in the previous apartment, she answered very briefly and it was obvious she wasn't comfortable talking about it. And now suddenly Jesus is almost in every sentence she says.

Reactions: 20
I noticed years ago that Kurt would occasionally mention that he hates arm hair. I think he meant it in relation to his own body but Sarah looked so upset and hid her arms. I'll try to find a link, this would have been years ago. Does anyone else remember this?
He was also saying recently, can’t remember where how he’d be really mad if Sarah didn’t take his last name. They were joking around but he was actually really forceful about it

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Beautiful wedding . Did make me tear up.
Had no idea they were that religious.
Think they all looked pretty and the bridemaids dresses flattering all sizes unlike one my sister picked for me and her freind that made up both look pregnant.
Sarahs family seem lovely and down to earth.

Reactions: 3
I refuse to believe she's read *a* book let alone that book. The closest she gets to reading anything of paragraph length is nutrition labels for her "intolerances" or maybe a bible passage.
I was thinking the same thing, and considering she's "that person who dog tags" pages of books, she would also be the type to fold the cover back on itself ... but this book is pristine, not a crease along the spine or anything!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Madi never seems too excited about spending time with Sezzzie and her crew...not at the hens weekend, not at the wedding, and I don't blame her...its like she's been trapped into being there. It always looks like she's not really included.
She probably feels like the Duff

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And I've finally figured out what's irked me about the whole wedding vlog...Sezzzie's whopping big mouth that was wide open for most of the 30mins! Sorry about the poor quality screenshots, but here's a bit of what I mean....

Sorry, I'm on a bit of a "hate roll"...did anyone else hear Sezzzie during Kurt's vows when he got teary, and she said "I said you had a soft heart!" followed by "You didn't say that about me!"😖 Spot on, Sezzzie, coz you don't!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
And I've finally figured out what's irked me about the whole wedding vlog...Sezzzie's whopping big mouth that was wide open for most of the 30mins! Sorry about the poor quality screenshots, but here's a bit of what I mean....

Sorry, I'm on a bit of a "hate roll"...did anyone else hear Sezzzie during Kurt's vows when he got teary, and she said "I said you had a soft heart!" followed by "You didn't say that about me!"😖 Spot on, Sezzzie, coz you don't!!
You've just supplied 24 new avatars 🤣 She looks crazed in some of these. No wonder she never drinks if this is her sober at a party.

And I'm thinking her sudden public devotion to God is her new tactic towards the haters so in the future she can paint herself as the innocent white Christian wife and mother who couldn't possibly do any wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.