Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oof. So I’ve been avoiding Sarah’s content and anything about her (so including this thread) since Jan time AND I JUST FIND IT SO WEIRD THAT I CHECKED IN ON HER JUST TWO HOURS AFTER THE WEDDING VIDEO WAS POSTED? Like it’s nearly 4am here and I’m only up because of morning sickness. Anyways

Kurt looked happiest when he was on the water tbh

The white groomsmen thing looks cultish to me.

OF COURSE BURNT ORANGE IS PLASTERED EVERYWHERE. Even some of the roses were that colour 🤦🏻‍♀️
I honestly thought I had my blue light filter on because of how orange everything is. NOPE.

That cake?!? Bottom tier looks like feet during an intense peel procedure. Yum
Middle tier looks like chewbacca themed, and help from fox stamping their name onto it. Why are your names on your wedding cake?
Top tier. Meh.

Were there no Children other than 🦊 at the wedding?

Anyone seen the Black Mirror episode ‘Nosedive’ ? The plot is about a couple who do everything for social media. That’s the vibe. Everything just seems so superficial and completely fake. Even the guests. Why am I so suprised?

nothing like a good old witch fest to make me feel better

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I still can’t stomach her videos atm, so I watched everything at 2x the speed. Bit more bearable that way

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I couldn’t stop laughing at everyone’s aggressive dancing 😂
It was a well made video but that’s all I’ll say about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know the 'fame' has to got to someone's head when they ham up their wedding video edit to make it look like some sort of epic blockbuster movie... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ok but did anyone watch the wedding video and cringe when Kurt said “I prayed for a beautiful, skinny wife.” In his vows?

I’m still shook and confused and cringing

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
The wedding actually seemed nice and fun and special but the thing that stands out to me the most is how cold Sarah seems. Doesn’t cry or anything, no emotion at all. just smiles her giant teeth and loves every second that the attention is all on her. It’s all a show. It doesn’t feel genuine. She also can’t even let him speak, literally interrupts him saying his vows

And wtf is Kurt praying for a skinny wife?!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Also can't tell if the skinny wife thing was legit what Kurt prayed for, or if he was just saying that because he knew Scuz would absolute froth at being called skinny in front of a big crowd of people and reaffirm her distorted eating habits? They're just as bad as each other at this point so it's hard to say 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 44
It’s such a spontaneous special moment to be proposed to like that but of course if it wasn’t an elaborate shindig for the cameras ... it wasn’t just not good enough... it was the “worst proposal ever!” I guess the millionaire lifestyle really doesn’t leave much appreciation for the small things.

Reactions: 26
The skinny wife comment is so so so problematic.

I’ll never forget my friends husband saying to her when she was drinking a can of coke “aren’t you trying to lose weight, won’t if you drink that!!” She had a rampant eating disorder at the time and since then I’ve hated him. Lucky they are divorced now.

I can’t imagine a husband saying a comment about my weight in front of everyone in our vows. This would only spur on Sarah’s orthorexia, no matter how much they play it off as a joke. It isn’t

• Sad
Reactions: 62
How is that skinny wife comment even meant to be a joke. Where’s the joke?? It’s not even funny. I’m so disgusted by his statement. Just goes to show what kind of values and priorities they both have

Reactions: 62
How is that skinny wife comment even meant to be a joke. Where’s the joke?? It’s not even funny. I’m so disgusted by his statement. Just goes to show what kind of values and priorities they both have
It shows how stuck in 2003 they both are. That a woman’s body shape defines her and makes her “better” than others that aren’t “skinny”. That they’re holding themselves up as a standard and other younger followers will start to think they need a partner who needs them to be skinny in order to love them. I mean, we’ve know how problematic their attitudes towards body image and health are but to not even be subtle about it? If she cared about her public image she should have at least edited that part out. What a yuck thing to have your partner be proud of you for. Is there nothing else that Kurt sees in Sarah? How sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s such a spontaneous special moment to be proposed to like that but of course if it wasn’t an elaborate shindig for the cameras ... it wasn’t just not good enough... it was the “worst proposal ever!” I guess the millionaire lifestyle really doesn’t leave much appreciation for the small things.
They can’t fathom doing something just “normal”, everything they do that is not “the best” has to be labeled as “the worst”. They think it shows humour and that she is chilled by calling it the worst, but it only shows how not cool she feels about it.. It is possible to just be average Sarah, you are average at most things now that I think about it..

Reactions: 28
He actually said that??? What the duck???? I know Sarah's stans overlook a LOT, but seeing as many of them are in the fitness community and with the new wave of sentiments about being mindful of body shaming and advising against getting obsessive with clean eating I've seen in most fitness spaces recently, I'm surprised no one commented on that on her video, what the hell

Reactions: 22
I actually didn’t mind the wedding video. The two sad parts to me was how much fun all the girls genuinely looked like they were having, except for Sarah who looked staged and awkward. Then the sisters & best man both crapping on about her followers and her DF/GF/fun free life style like it’s her actual personality.

Reactions: 23
Wow she knows so many of her stans are young girls that look up to her and Kurt. Imagine being young and vulnerable and seeing that Kurt wanted a “skinny” girl, they must feel like they need to be like that to satisfy all men. Yeah everyone has preferences but he should know better not to say it at their wedding and she should know better not to publish the video of him saying that and the affect if can have on her followers

• Sad
Reactions: 27
the terrible terrible dancing, and that blonde long haired bridesmaid.... class... not at all

Reactions: 9
It was a very sweet, well made video, and credit for that goes fully to the company that made it. I think they're very good based on just seeing her sisters wedding video, this one and a few others on their instagram. Literally everyone, strangely including Kurt, is being themselves and there's Scuz being a complete attention bleep. It's such a weird vibe? Sure you dont have to be a coy bride if that's now how you feel, but you don't have to turn every moment of your wedding into CONTENT. You don't have to "ace" your wedding, it's such a sad vibe to have.

Fox, and both their families looked so delightful and fun. Everyone looks like theyre having a good time, except Scuz who is trying hard right through. The wedding itself seemed sweet, and it would have made a great video anyway without Scuz being a frikking youtuber at her wedding. She's compulsive, I wonder if she's forgotten to be herself.

Overall, it looked like a fun day and I'm glad it worked out for them and Jesus blessed them with good weather lollll

Parts I found weird:
All the overdone Jesus mentions. I dont quite know where to put them on the spectrum as far as religion goes, so this felt fake, and for the camera.
The excessive kissing. Again, I always saw Scuz being steadfastly modest and not at all into PDA so this felt fake, and for the camera.
All the cut fruit. I cant get over the collosal waste of FOOD. Its strings of orange slices, cup up melons and papays. I come from a country with so much hunger, and seeing this just made me cringe a whole lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 51
I think it’s worth mentioning that people are probably going to enjoy the wedding video and that’s okay, but remember that’s down to the skills of the editing company Sarah outsourced.

It is their literal job to make a good, entertaining, 30 min video out of the hours of footage they would have filmed on the day.

Nothing to do with Sarah😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.