Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jinx11

As a PT and pilates instructor I just cannot understand and am so annoyed that she thinks it’s appropriate or ethical or legal or even safe to be formulating Pilates workouts. She’s not qualified and taking Pilates classes is SO different from doing the instructor training. I couldn’t teach at a studio without a qualification, how is it fair that she can make thousands shilling her crappy Ebooks containing training she’s not qualified to teach?!?! STAY IN YOUR F***ING LANE SARAH or DO THE QUALIFICATION so you actually know what you’re talking about, it’s not that hard, the rest of us do it. Ugh she makes me so mad 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is it because she’s such a narcissist she thinks she’s above not only everyone else but also qualifications?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 76

pie7

First time Sis has been on my “for you page” on TikTok.. safe to say I never want to see it again.

That “ice cream” looks like the nappies I change everyday at my work 😂
the comment on this video with 520 likes 😂 can she censor comments on tiktok?

edit: it’s got over 970 likes now. Had to add a screen grab from the other comments too hahah

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Quick question..... if she doesn’t track her periods and doesn’t know when they’re coming or how long her cycle is, HOW did she know she was going to have her period for the wedding weeks out?? I smell an ad for a period tracking app coming up....

• Heart
it’s the promising more kids in front of everyone you know and the whole world even though you ‘have pcos’ and have told people it’s rude to ask if you’re pregnant for me

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Tmmccaul

The wedding actually seemed nice and fun and special but the thing that stands out to me the most is how cold Sarah seems. Doesn’t cry or anything, no emotion at all. just smiles her giant teeth and loves every second that the attention is all on her. It’s all a show. It doesn’t feel genuine. She also can’t even let him speak, literally interrupts him saying his vows

And wtf is Kurt praying for a skinny wife?!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

daisy9292

Sorry but praying for a skinny wife, to live by the coast and have “groms”, Kurt is so superficial, just like Sarah. None of those things have any depth or substance to them.

• Sick
Reactions: 70

Tan9Heart

Did she seriously just say she’s sensitive to too many nuts. Didn’t she put 8 cups of cashews in a cheesecake one time? Ha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Wedding video thoughts;
- it looked like Durt was just rubbing his eyes but not actually crying when he read the letter and saw Scuz up the aisle
- both mentioned their bodies in their vows "want a skinny wife" "man who goes gym" kinda weird ??
- the random emphasised religious parts felt so forced and unnatural, though I did appreciate Em calling her out for being the unreligious black sheep before 😏
- durts bloody hat needs to GO and his awkward singing with the guitar killed me
- foxy is the cutest lil thing in the world!! Nothing but adoration for him, so so cute
- omg, the girls calling out scuzz's constantly changing diets and then the guy throwing out the DF,, GF, RSF and available on Funee had be CACKLING
- hate Brett, he's only featured but just hate him lol
- sad there wasn't much feature of the socks and sandals man from the "leaked" pics -- he was a star !!

(sorry that was kinda long hahaha)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

2xblended

VIP Member
Well that cheesecake is a HOT MESS.
Why has she videoed it on the baking parchment showing that all the passionfruit has leaked everywhere?
And also it looks SO SO GREY. And has almost no topping on it. Probably because tinned passionfruit is more watery than fresh but still? Without the topping it's just baked tofu 🤢
So she's just proven that she definitely never had a soy allergy, amirite?
Let's be honest, we've known that for ages, but isn't it insane that she's not even trying to keep up with her own lies anymore? Perhaps she figures she's already blocked her old followers and the newbies won't know that she once said she got a rash on her eyelids from eating tofu and whinged about it for 2 full days on her insta stories. Some of us do remember that, though. 🤫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

guruhooroo

Hahahaha “I’m so used to my son eating grapes fresh from the vine 💅🏻🥰👼👑🌱🍃🌱” for fucks sake. She is actually a caricature at this point. Fresh from WHAT vine???? Does she have a grape vine in her yard or ?? I don’t follow her closely enough to know so maybe she does. However, grapes fresh from the vine are still choking hazards so it’s not exactly an excuse. Like “oh, FRESH FROM THE VINE you say?!?? Yes, grapes fresh from the vine are always so much less the perfect size for small children to choke on.”

From everything Sarah posts she truly seems fucking clueless about kids and childcare in general. Like yeah he’s alive and seems like a very bright and intelligent kid but I think that’s despite Sarah and her idea of parenting, not because of it. Sarah acts like a child herself still. If I didn’t know any better I would assume she was 21 or younger - NOT because of her physical appearance but because of her behaviour and attitudes. The kind of immaturity, selfishness, ignorance, and overall judgemental attitude she always displays reminds me of someone super young who I would write off as not having had real experiences in the world yet and that’s why they’re so insufferable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

sobusy

Her wedding dj posted a ‘thanks for having me’ and all she could muster up was “our wedding was a vibe”. What a fucking weird way to spell ‘thank you’. Hey Sez, why not try ‘you coming to the rescue last minute because we’re so disorganised made our wedding not a total disaster’ or something even remotely close to that. What an ungrateful brat. I might be overreacting here, but just say THANK YOU. Even if you had to pay him. Is she really that inept at basic social niceties?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Mel.6

Yo Sez if you really want to be an empowering period sistah why not talk about period poverty... why not donate some money to a period charity to help more unfortunate people out... your fNs don't need you as a big sistuh but some homeless or low ses people who menstruate may benefit from your $$$ ... just an idea babe.

• Heart

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
Notice how her app crashed right when she was apparently taking the tablets?
I can bet we'll never see her actually taking them. Ever.

Despicable. Obsesses about her hair for two nights in a row. And voila, hair tablets!! With a site wide discount code!!
i FoRgoT tO tELl yOu GuyS! *waves hands unnecessarily*

How awfully transparent of you, you PoS.

• Haha
  • Heart