Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guruhooroo

I feel like Sarah 100% heat styled her hair this morning to make the curls look like that. There’s no way her fried, thin, bleached hair wouldn’t turn out super frizzy curls this early into the CGM. Although Sarah has a long recorded habit of being hyperbolic about her actions. For example “no makeup” ALWAYS means she is still wearing mascara and foundation. So no heat styling definitely means there was some heat styling involved

Reactions: 66

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
IMG_1551.jpg

some seeeeriously (h)amateur "design" skills there. znd how is he still calling this typography sick??! it toally reads like KUNT tilse!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 64

japaneseradish

Regarding Scuzz's YouTube comment about her family playing an instrumental role in her and Kurt's relationship: I definitely think (as other posters said) that they "helped" Kurt find God. I think it may go further than that. When Fox was a newborn Sarah seemed to be at her absolute worst (mental health wise) and Kurt's career was just taking off and he was traveling a ton. That is how we got all those fragile bird stories and criminal locksmith content. I am wondering if Kurt was feeling like the relationship wasn't what he wanted, and Sarah was complaining to her family about Kurt "not helping" or going away a lot and THAT is the moment that they stepped in to discuss the importance of the family unit and being married etc. let's not forget when Sarah had no interest in planning her wedding, her father is the one who told her she needed to prioritize it. Either way it is such an overstep for her parents to advocate for marriage more than the two people in the relationship. Sometimes people are better parents outside the relationship! (Granted, they would never believe that since all things are possible through God [my interpretation of their hyper Christian belief system]).
The last theory I'm going to through out there though -- Kurt was traveling for companies and for his own business (the Adobe retreat in LA) and Sarah was constantly complaining on stories about it. Well, between then and now he has created "KJTilse Media", but it is NOT independent from Sarahs Day Ltd., since they share a staff and an office. I wonder if her father's solution to Kurt finding his own success (and thus having his own work/travel schedule) was to suggest he create a company under the umbrella of Sarah's company? It would allow the funding and the paperwork would have already been set up. It may seem far fetched but since he went from Kurt Tilse, freelance content creator, to KJTilse media, he has stayed home (or only traveled with Jai and Tahlia) and is under Sarah's nose at all times.

Sorry for the long post! I just feel like that YouTube comment pieced together an entirely plausible explanation for Kurt's entanglement in Sarahs Day Ltd. and his subsequent lack of branching out on his own. ("A man must be home by his family. Sarah's company can make you successful")

• Wow
  • Heart

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
Screenshot 2021-05-15 at 16.07.15.png

I dont know whats funnier. The naivete on the part of this stan OP who clearly doesnt want to/cant subscribe, but wants people to share recipes. She's even asking with a smiley emoji! awwww! Or the responses she got. I particularly loved the "Wake up." haha

• Haha

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
Screenshot 2021-05-25 at 10.09.56.png

FFS can someone qualified do a take down of this entire story? It's just a bunch of words strung together, and it means absolutely NOTHING.

Body bloom promotes a "COMFORTABLE digestive system" -- whats that? nothing.

Collagen-supporting superfoods -- whats that? nothing.

Beauty promoting benefits -- whats that? nothing.

• Heart

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
Random time wasting on her stories again today. And maaaajor bumping up engagement 😂 😂

Booms two pills of the new hair complex, and says shes keeping herself AcCoUntAbLE.
Screenshot 2021-05-29 at 11.03.55.png

Baaabe, did ya really? We know you aren't taking those pills. Not believing you unless we see youactually take them.

The room by the poolside is now just a podcast room apparently. And the cOnTeNt/mEdiA room upstairs is her home office. Like dude, it's like theyre only planning for a life of work, more work, still more work. No room for guests still, or any other kind of relaxation, fun or playtime.

She claims they moved into the poolside office a year ago.

Really, now?? They only moved into the new house around August, if I remember correctly. End of August, around her birthday. So who is she kidding?

She also claims they "outgrew" the poolside office room.

Let's be honest, their team is the same size, and they just woke up to the asinine plans that this whole house was and decided she was over it. So now she has a wasted room fitted out for an office. And meanwhile she's busy making yet another room in the house your home office 😂

She found herself not liking being in the outside office while Focks naps inside because it didn't feel safe.

Since when???? Again, great example of the superlative planning and her maternal instincts being on point that it actually took trying out the office outside to realise he'd be in the house by himself while they worked outside, so it wasn't the safest plan? Way to keep her toDdLaH at the heart of her plans.

Apparently they have a baby monitor they cant use because the house is double bricked and the wifi cuts off the signals if she has to sit in the poolside room :rolleyes::rolleyes:

She airquoted the "own a baby monitor" so does she, really, own one or nah?

Cracks me up when she says "sit down chat" like she's gathering a bunch of her friends around, when she's actually all alone talking to the void, a camera and a million absolute strangers. Talk about a completely sad, distorted reality.

She made sure to specify the chair was expensive, and that she didn't really care too much for it after. What a complete brat.

She is full of shit. And she isnt even trying to hide it anymore. It's just flowing.

Okay, end rant.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Alloftheteaplease

Lolll as a curly haired person there is no way her hair is naturally curly like she claims it was in her curly hair stories the last few days and then she ‘put her head under the water and slicked it’ and it came out looking like it had been straightened 😂😂😂 what a fucking joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Michelle1981

Chatty Member
Wedding video recap 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

* Voice overs at the start are so cringe

* Not much footage of Kurt's parents.

* Love covers a multitude of sins, lol that felt like a dig.

* Kurt said he prayed for a beautiful, skinny wife. WTF?! No wonder she's obsessed with staying super thin.

* Sarah was the Black sheep of the family because she wouldn't go to church, hahaha another dig.

* The bridal party speeches all contained them ripping off Sarah's gluten free dairy free "healthy eating" obsession and a quick plug of sunsee app.

* Kurt originally proposed in a strawberry picking field and didn't get on one knee, Sarah said that was the worst proposal ever, so obviously he had to do it again.

They are made for each other, two GF DF peas in a pod.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
I've posted about this before but using vague verbs like "SUPPORTS" or "PROMOTES" are ways of labelling supplements do nothing but aren't necessarily harmful. At worst it's just a waste of a person's money.

There is a law in North America called DSHEA which talks about "structure/function claims” - the claims that can be made on supplement bottles.

You can’t legally say that a supplement prevents or improves something, but you can say it plays a part or promotes it. Positive attributes are crucial in marketing and selling the product. ie instead of saying “prevents constipation” you could legally get away with saying “promotes regularity."

Body Bloom product description, using all the permitted verbs:
  • Promotes glowing, healthy, smooth skin
  • Plays a part in restoring a happy healthy gut
  • Collagen support for healthy skin, hair & nails
  • Promotes a comfortable digestive system
  • Plays an essential role for collagen & keratin production
= doesn't do shit

View attachment 589201

FFS can someone qualified do a take down of this entire story? It's just a bunch of words strung together, and it means absolutely NOTHING.

Body bloom promotes a "COMFORTABLE digestive system" -- whats that? nothing.

Collagen-supporting superfoods -- whats that? nothing.

Beauty promoting benefits -- whats that? nothing.

• Heart

Noinstafame

The skinny wife comment is so so so problematic.

I’ll never forget my friends husband saying to her when she was drinking a can of coke “aren’t you trying to lose weight, won’t if you drink that!!” She had a rampant eating disorder at the time and since then I’ve hated him. Lucky they are divorced now.

I can’t imagine a husband saying a comment about my weight in front of everyone in our vows. This would only spur on Sarah’s orthorexia, no matter how much they play it off as a joke. It isn’t

• Sad

KSD041

How is that skinny wife comment even meant to be a joke. Where’s the joke?? It’s not even funny. I’m so disgusted by his statement. Just goes to show what kind of values and priorities they both have

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
In his rant the other day, Durt said the reason Scuz is successful is because she's true to herself, honest and positive. And I found that ridiculous and honestly, laughable. Not sure if he truly believes it or it was just the right thing to say in that context, but LOLOLLLZZZ Scuz doesn't have a single genuine cell in her body.

She's successful because she's perfected the act of lying. She's basically a bag of very performative lies, a walking talking advert luring her audiences into her boring life and getting them to fork over $$ her way at opportune moments. Today's stories are such a prime example of how she lays the trap.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
I blitzed through her essay but a couple weeks ago she was crying because she's never Fox's favourite and now he wants to hang out with her and have her change him etc and it's exhausting and too much for her to handle 🙄 SHE IS ALWAYS COMPLAINING HOW DO PEOPLE SAY SHE'S ALWAYS POSITIVE.

Also did she honestly just say 'im nauseous but haven't been sick, I'm hardly ever sick, I think it's because ITS MY FEAR" ?! That's not how sickness works Sarah. I get sick very easily and it's not because I love throwing up! 😂🙄

Also her closing remark of 'im not pregnant, we're not trying", urm... Accidents happen Sarah? Pretty sure they weren't actively trying for Fox? (I didn't follow her until he was born, I was only there for the cute baby, but I can't imagine they tried for a baby out of wedlock being so #religious)
I can’t get over when influenzas say they aren’t “actively trying”. Ok thanks for letting us know you are just having fun sex and Kurt is sticking his penis in you for funsies 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

MoniC

Chatty Member
This may be the weirdest comparison ever but anyway. The whole wedding reminded me of something that Kim Kardashian once said about her first (?) marriage to Kris Humphries. She said it didn't matter who she was marrying, it could've been anyone but she wanted the big wedding, the white dress and just to be married. This reminded me of Sarah in a way. She's been going on about wanting to be a MILF, wifey, mother forever and that always sounded more important than who she was actually going to marry. Like her future husband is just an accessory and an enabler in a way. I know every bride reacts differently to their wedding day but something about the video just seemed off to me. For someone who is usually quite emotional, I thought we'd see actual emotions, but she was just stone cold during every part whereas Kurt seemed genuinely excited.

To me it feels like she thought of her wedding as just another box to tick and another photoshoot to have, but it wasn't about actually getting married....

Last edited:
  • Heart

2xblended

VIP Member
I vaguely remember her mentioning a 25-years mortgage though - did I imagine that?
She paid for the flat and house in cash. Was revealed in an earlier thread.

I honestly believe she cannot afford to slow down.
You're underestimating how much she's earning and the length of time she has been earning ludicrous amounts of money via her scams. Also covered in our earlier threads. It'll make your eyes water.
And you're already aware of this because...
a fucking Cartier ring for a wedding gift for fuck's sake!
So that's the ring, then the designer bags...not to mention the $350 jumpers when she's not hawking WF, her putting the baby in a Moschino onesie when he was only a few weeks old, the gold that drips off both of them, the cars bought outright, etc. etc. etc.

If only medics, teachers, fire fighters and other essential workers earned what this pair of ignorant bellends make for essentially whinging all the damn time.

• Heart
  • Wow