Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpwater

Hiiiiiii Nutritionist Here (ANutr, PHNutr)

I am actually struggling to articulate and express just how incredibly wrong that milk bottle concoction was.

If your child has a cows milk allergy, for the love of god do NOT substitute with fucking “oRgAnIc” almond milk which is made up of 95% water, and is not fortified with a single nutrient that you need. Fortified soys milk is generally the recommendation for a substitute as it has a similar nutrition profile.

Collagen. Are you fucking kidding me. There is not enough substantial evidence that supports collagen supplementation, especially for a motherfucking toddler. The ONLY time collagen has shown significant benefit is for joint rehabilitation when consumed prior to physiotherapy sessions. And she’s giving him a WHOLE SCOOP.

DHA. This is fine. Not necessary, but also not harmful AS LONG as she is only giving him the recommended serve and nothing more.

“Baby herbalist” Anti-Viral concoction. This is blatantly some quacks substitute for vaccines, and their attempt to protect poor Fox from serious disease.

Kefir? Not harmful but again unnecessary if she just let the fucking kid have Greek yoghurt which is packed full of good bacteria. I’m actually heartbroken and angry simultaneously. Also “I don’t want to assume he also has lactose intolerance” shut up you dirty cow. If you had even a slight idea of nutrition you would know that even if Fox was lactose intolerant, it would need to be diagnosed from a GP, but most of all - you can still eat dairy. Different types of dairy have varying levels of lactose. So quit pretending you’re doing it for him. You just think “dairy is scary” and are removing from his diet because you’re a fucking idiot - but allowing “Kefir” because it has a health halo.

Who the fuck calls that a baby’s bottle. Sarah, you are a cunt. You’re not a Nutritionist or Dietitian you’re a disgusting cunt of a human who is going to seriously harm her child. How fucking date she. And fuck you nobody asked you what milk Fox drinks you just want to act like you’re educated, which you are fucking NOT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 159

2xblended

VIP Member
Good morning Sissys!

I have such a bUsY day ahead! Durt and I were up into the wee hours planning our super busy schedules. Here’s a sNeAkY peek into a typical cRaZy week in Scuzzy-land:

Mondays are for Moaning

Tuesdays are for fake-Tanning

Wednesdays are for extra Workouts

Thursdays are for Thirst Trapping

Fridays are for Focks. Just Kidding! 😂 Fridays are for Face-Filler, of course!

Saturdays are for Scamming

Sundays are for Showering sometimes

And every day is for Censoring, of course!

You can see how busy I am and why I’m always soooo tired! I may have to drop Focks off at mum’s again just so that I can focus on sMaShInG out another day of epic BIPOC suppression. #RacistCoupleGoals

Edit: sorry for the typos, corrected them now. And thanks to @notafitspo for the thread title! :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

WhyDoIEvenCare

For a video about ‘breaking’ her foot. I remember she still worked out and the cast was only on a few weeks
This shocked me so much back then, I was so sad for her and thought she would have to stay away from the gym for weeks or months... and then it was pretty much nothing. Oh my God I've been in her rabbit hole for so long :D I've truly come to hate influencers now...

I remember making my first protein smoothie with zucchini because she said it was sooooo good. It was not.
I remember picking up my tropeaka order from a customs office (order to the EU). So expensive and not worth it.
I remember eating chicken and veggies for dinner for weeks thinking it was "so much food".
I tried coconut oil in my drinks to "fill me up". I had only an apple for breakfast because she would do it. I almost stopped lifting weights but all the jumping exercises hurt me. I even questioned western medicine for a while because she told those horror stories of her skin and period and PCOS and antibiotics.
I stopped trying to buy her stuff after her second ebook and her active wear launches. I could not afford it and I'm so glad I did and found this forum. Something was not right about her all along.

It's just ridiculous what you try when you feel a real connection with someone you don't even know.

And to add: Hey Sarah, when you adress your OG subscribers all the time... I think WE ARE your OG subscribers and we are not happy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 97

whocares2018

“Closed my laptop and set up a watermelon party”

What watermelon party? You put down a blanket and fed your kid? Sick party mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 97

Winky

i just realised where Kurtles balls went........Sezzy wrapped them in Prosciutto and baked them

• Haha
Reactions: 96

Spicy_bananas

In her stories today she says that new gross cream of hers smells like a strawberry donut... but liKe A HeAltHy dOnUt!
What the actual fuck! She's at the point now where she can't put cream on herself that smells like a real sugary donut, NO it HAS to be a healthy donut 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 88

2xblended

VIP Member
Do you think she was ever genuine? Or those old vlogs were her just faking it? She seems to have changed SO much and I just can’t figure out when that happened!
Sorry to repeat myself (for those of you following my rants from the early days) but she was never genuine.
Look back at her old vlogs and see how many undisclosed sponsorships she had when she was in her bedroom in her family home. Just from memory: the gaming app, Adidas, Timberland, ShaSha Food co., iHerb.com, Ebony and Ivory skincare, Blue Dinosaur bars, Tropeaka, White Horse Coffee, the Health food store that she bought her fruit and nut mix from (sorry I forgot the name but she would vlog going and buying her nuts from there). Also the venue and caterers who hosted her first ebook meet and greet were sponsors for ages.
That's just from my (admittedly weak) memory. If I were to watch an old vlog, I have no doubt I could find more undisclosed sponsorships.

She was managed back then by a different team as welll, so this was a career for her from very early on, long before she quit uni to make it official. At that point she was earning so much that uni was a waste of time because she'd never earn that much as a teacher.

So, she always knew she was making a career out of YT. She got management early on. She always earned very good money from it- even when she was living with her parents. Nothing she vlogged has ever been as spontaneous and random as it looked- every video had a hidden sponsorship in it. As a result, every video was strategic. Her skincare advice was to push iHerb and Ebody/Ivory. It wasn't really the products she used. Her snacks weren't what she wanted to eat (blue dino and shasha snacks), she was being paid to say they were. And this was when she was in Uni, in her bedroom at home with her parents. There was nothing genuine, although the context made it appear that there was this young girl just sharing her daily struggles with you. It was never the case: her management linked her with those brands, that's why she talked about things like her skin.

That tells you she was never the genuine girl just vlogging her daily life who then happened to grow a following and make a career out of YT. It was always a calculated move to make a career off of this cheery, fit girl persona. YT fame was always her plan.
The only thing that happened as she moved out of her parents' home was that she amped up her 'online positive vibe persona', amped up the equipment that made her video quality better, and got an instagram boyfriend who was happy to be filmed all the time, and all those strategic moves brought more growth to her channel and quadrupled her earnings. Now that fake persona is so OTT that she is a caricature of herself.

You want genuine Sezzy? Look at all the people who have posted on these threads who live near her and have met her. They all say her and Kurt look miserable and never interact with each other but are glued to their phones, she treats staff in cafes and banks terribly, she walks around like a movie star with her hood up and sunglasses on her face like she's avoiding the paps, and she shames her fans for their eating and exercise habits.
That's genuine Sarah. There were posts about this from her first ever meet and greet: at that time she wasn't even this big influenza, yet she had the snarky attitude and ego that she so proudly shows all the time now. That's the real Sezzy. She hid it well at the start, I'll give you that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

TeamSwissSezzyLurker

The whole spiel about her eyes being puffy cause she’s tired etc.. maybe they’re like that because you’re actually sick and trying to make stupid excuses so no one pulls you up on going to a beauty appointment and infecting other people with your gross germs

edit to add - did she check here and see that someone commented that she had cans of pink gin in her fridge, so she had to pull out the pink can and prove that it was in fact kombucha and not gin. When have we ever seen her drink a can of kombucha hahaha
The funny thing is she takes us for absolute FOOLS! Last time I checked, Gordon's was a GIN company LMFAO. I went searching for the fridge scene, it was a few vlogs back, and call me illiterate, but the proof is in the gin soda can Scuzzie: https://www.liquorland.com.au/spirits/gordons-pink-soda-can-250ml_3717840?cid=LL:cpcggl:Generic|Liquorland|Shopping-HighTierProducts|AUS|Broad&gclid=CjwKCAiAqJn9BRB0EiwAJ1SztcMOR7gqPnIhE9O7iXbRwSLnjmE4te8dG0BoFAGLjumMXhvEzUo-5xoCFAwQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

ETA: 2nd image in case cbf to click lol. You can't tell me these PrinCeSs PiNk DrInKs are Kurt's

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Alright so I have a thought that I’ve been sitting with because Sarah genuinely pisses me off, considering how much stuff she gets away with: I have a blog that focuses on food & fitness. It’s pretty low key, I like doing it for myself, but I recently had a post (it was a hot topic) that reached 10,000 views unexpectedly. What if I compiled a blog post that sited EVERYTHING Sezzy has done wrong. When I say everything, I mean everything. I want to pick her apart for the public. I can’t believe she’s getting away with undisclosed ads, misinformation, racism, the entire entitled rebook campaign bullshit, etc etc etc it’s ridiculous that she just gets to fly under the radar in this way. It would take me awhile to compile this because I want every little thing backed up (so when her stans come for me, they can’t argue with facts). Idk how you all feel about this? And people cannot argue that I’m being petty, it’s not even about sezzy specifically, it’s about exposing influencers like her that think they can keep pulling this off (for example, today I posted about liver detoxes and how they’re bs). Making a mistake is one thing, but I think ignoring/blocking/pretending this shit didn’t happen is unacceptable. No way she can keep getting away with the silence. Granted I am a nobody, but the people in my circle listen to my opinions and sometimes it travels. I’m just getting really restless when it comes to Sarah’s day.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Vegemite

Some thoughts... why doesn’t she have framed photos up? Fox’s art? Where’s all that kinda stuff? Why are all the shelves in the tv room EMPTY?! (Cos everything is on the kitchen table, right?)
Bold of you to assume she makes art with her child.

• Haha
Reactions: 82

aliceb123

Hiiiiiii Nutritionist Here (ANutr, PHNutr)

I am actually struggling to articulate and express just how incredibly wrong that milk bottle concoction was.

If your child has a cows milk allergy, for the love of god do NOT substitute with fucking “oRgAnIc” almond milk which is made up of 95% water, and is not fortified with a single nutrient that you need. Fortified soys milk is generally the recommendation for a substitute as it has a similar nutrition profile.

Collagen. Are you fucking kidding me. There is not enough substantial evidence that supports collagen supplementation, especially for a motherfucking toddler. The ONLY time collagen has shown significant benefit is for joint rehabilitation when consumed prior to physiotherapy sessions. And she’s giving him a WHOLE SCOOP.

DHA. This is fine. Not necessary, but also not harmful AS LONG as she is only giving him the recommended serve and nothing more.

“Baby herbalist” Anti-Viral concoction. This is blatantly some quacks substitute for vaccines, and their attempt to protect poor Fox from serious disease.

Kefir? Not harmful but again unnecessary if she just let the fucking kid have Greek yoghurt which is packed full of good bacteria. I’m actually heartbroken and angry simultaneously. Also “I don’t want to assume he also has lactose intolerance” shut up you dirty cow. If you had even a slight idea of nutrition you would know that even if Fox was lactose intolerant, it would need to be diagnosed from a GP, but most of all - you can still eat dairy. Different types of dairy have varying levels of lactose. So quit pretending you’re doing it for him. You just think “dairy is scary” and are removing from his diet because you’re a fucking idiot - but allowing “Kefir” because it has a health halo.

Who the fuck calls that a baby’s bottle. Sarah, you are a cunt. You’re not a Nutritionist or Dietitian you’re a disgusting cunt of a human who is going to seriously harm her child. How fucking date she. And fuck you nobody asked you what milk Fox drinks you just want to act like you’re educated, which you are fucking NOT.
I'm an accredited practising dietitian and you've taken the words straight out of my mouth. My blood is boiling. This women is fucking insane. Unethical. Uneducated narcissist behaviour. My blood is freaking boiling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
Hi, lurker here, first post, it's all been said but I can't help myself 🥴

I too, was a former watcher of Sarah's Day since before she met Kurtledoo. I too, used to casually watch her channel, for her bubbly personality and early content like the solo ski trip, bedroom workouts, hanging with friends and family. She def could not hide that she was on the neurotic/controlling side but seemed to be semi-aware and talked about changing her habits/trying to self-improve. While she wasn't my fav youtuber she still came across as watchable and sometimes relatable (like talking about breakups, love of food, goofy sunglasses and so on). Then she met Turd and things started to get weird imo. First of all the relationship was super rushed, and no offense to any couple where things happened fast (i have close friends who got married quickly and are v happy). They met Sept/Oct from what I remember, went on a family vacay, in Jan/Feb-ish they were living at each other's places and then by May (?) they had moved into their first appartment. While this seemed a bit off it was not a huge red flag cos they seemed happiest at their first apartment. I remember them vlogging and Turdle being a tradie/carpenter made them cardboard table/chairs? And Sezzbol seemed honestly proud about his skills. There's also the vid of Squurd mimicking Scuzz in the kitchen and it was funny. But now I can see this was a huge lie on part of manipulative Scuzzballs. The whole pushing Squirdl to "retrain" aka use her camera gear to film her and her crappy products was so self-serving I cannot.

Everything went south from there as we know. Abby was an IG prop which is where I started to get disgusted (i feel so sorry for that lovely dog, not properly trained and ignored except Turdso sometimes plays with her in the background but a pet requires more than the occasional roughhousing), and wth with her having to pee on that fake grass!!!! No dog does that unless utterly neglected.) Then that horrid pregnancy drama which shouldn't have happened, Scuzzy ticking off the boxes as fast as she could but not able to keep up.

The stupid boujee house renos "ThE bIg HoUse RenO yoU'vE aLL beEn wAiTiNg fOr" yeah no, we all have other worries during this pandemic Sezzpit. And speaking of pandemic...well, there is nothing to speak of because Scuzzo never mentions this unless it's can be used as a moaning prop.

And don't get me started on the parenting!! Telling her viewers that she gets asked all the time how Fokks is such a good eater and claiming she spent so much time teaching him to eat vegetables and other mum's don't spend as much time being dedicated to the nutrition needs of their weaning baby. I was speechless. That girl has no emotional, maternal or loving attachment to that poor child. Better observers than me have said it already, this deplorable mum-act and dispiccable talking to the camera while neglecting her child.

Ok rant over, sorry not sorry for my not-so-eloquent post, it's all been said already but I just can't with the pet and child neglect.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Welcome to anyone who's lurking. Please feel free to jump in!
Long time lurker here! I won't be participating much but I just wanted to say hi and that you all are absolutely lovely :) Used to be a major fan but started to see through her ages ago and I'm glad many other people can see it too!

Also, I'm Indian and the daal that she made still haunts me in my dreams...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Lake Lady

4kimge.jpg

4kimui.jpg

I double posted (that makes a triple). Sorry guys! Her stories are wacked out... Here are some memes- I'm not on Twitter but I thought they might do well there. xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Pumpwater

So she happily eats prosciutto - a processed meat which should be consumed in very minimal amounts. (Especially given she eats a very heavy meat based diet.) But god forbid she has some oats which are packed with beta-glucan and dietary fibre which boast health benefits. She’s. An. Uneducated. Twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76