Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning Sissys!

I have such a bUsY day ahead! Durt and I were up into the wee hours planning our super busy schedules. Here’s a sNeAkY peek into a typical cRaZy week in Scuzzy-land:

Mondays are for Moaning

Tuesdays are for fake-Tanning

Wednesdays are for extra Workouts

Thursdays are for Thirst Trapping

Fridays are for Focks. Just Kidding! 😂 Fridays are for Face-Filler, of course!

Saturdays are for Scamming

Sundays are for Showering sometimes

And every day is for Censoring, of course!

You can see how busy I am and why I’m always soooo tired! I may have to drop Focks off at mum’s again just so that I can focus on sMaShInG out another day of epic BIPOC suppression. #RacistCoupleGoals

Edit: sorry for the typos, corrected them now. And thanks to @notafitspo for the thread title! :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Great intro as usual!!!

She has been soooo quiet on her insta story today, probably because her reboot wasn’t a sellout!! Imagine spending all that time and money and it flopping.

Standard story for Fox with a dummy on a walk. We haven’t seen a story with him WITHOUT a dummy in awhile, so we’ll done S&K, really nailing the FoX nEvEr HaS a DuMmY lie.

Reactions: 24
There’s been a tonne of posts on the Sarah’s day pages of desperate stans making 2nd, 3rd and 4th orders due to nothing being a sell out. What a lol and a waste of money 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Good morning Sissys!

I have such a bUsY day ahead! Durt and I were up into the wee hours planning our super busy schedules. Here’s a sNeAkY peek into a typical cRaZy week in Scuzzy-land:

Mondays are for Moaning

Tuesdays are for fake-Tanning

Wednesdays are for extra Workouts

Thursdays are for Thirst Trapping

Fridays are for Focks. Just Kidding! 😂Fridays are for Face-Filler, of course!

Saturdays are for Scamming

Sundays are for Showering sometimes

And every day is for Censoring, of course!

You can see how busy I am and why I’m always soooo tired! I may have to drop Focks off at mum’s again just so that I can focus on sMaShInG out another day of epic BIPOC suppression. #RacistCoupleGoals

Edit: sorry for the typos, corrected them now. And thanks to @notafitspo for the thread title! :)
LMAO I die this is amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Great intro @2xblended!!

Another thread already. Sarah is setting records, her Tattle thread seems to be the thing she is most productive as #bossgirl.

Her latest instagram post... How predictable! 'Biggest restock ever'... okay sis, for a collection that is probably the least popular and most indifferent? I am actually surprised she didn't go with her other only known marketing tactic... 'Everything's sold out omg last restock next month DONT MISS OUT'.

Also her face in that photo HAHAHA. So SeXy. Looks like she's smelt tit. Probably her own sweaty unwashed faketan and failed deodorant.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She can admit her oversight on having epilepsy lighting in her videos but has to play victim and not apologise for being a racist and in turn block people. Ok then. Also I have a form of epilepsy myself and am a POC, so not saying ones more important than the other.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She can admit her oversight on having epilepsy lighting in her videos but has to play victim and not apologise for being a racist and in turn block people. Ok then. Also I have a form of epilepsy myself and am a POC, so not saying ones more important than the other.
I have epilepsy too. I wanted to point this out but knew it would fall on deaf ears. Doesn't that say it all... 'Because I don't experience this myself' ie i will never consider anyone or anything beyond my existence. Cheers Scuz

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Are those numbers of unfollows and blocks together or voluntary unfollows? I would LOVE to see their blocked list.
Surely they’ve blocked thousands of people by now!

watching those unfollows is so satisfying!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
At least she apologized and didn’t just roll her eyes and delete like normal. Baby steps for Sezzy lol she really needs to out a flash warning at the beginning though

Reactions: 17
I really think Sarah’s brand has peaked.. I really do. Ashy Bines followed the same trend: developed such an ego and became unrelatable, started losing heaps of followers and eventually became slightly more down to earth. Hopefully the same thing happens to Sarah!

Reactions: 38
At least she apologized and didn’t just roll her eyes and delete like normal. Baby steps for Sezzy lol she really needs to out a flash warning at the beginning though
It's a relief to see her actually do something right and pin the comment. But she should edit the title of the video to say 'Epilepsy Warning' clearly so that sufferers don't make the mistake of clicking and watching.
However, it's sezzsmellyballz, so as ever, she is doing the bare minimum and everyone will applaud her for it. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Farkkkkk all she talks about is work life balance! Shattttt up already!!!!! We get it, you can’t manage! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Farkkkkk all she talks about is work life balance! Shattttt up already!!!!! We get it, you can’t manage! 😂
"Work/life Balance" for Sarah today was;
1) Pilates.
2) Working for a few hours = eating food taking a couple of photos.
3.) BREAK TIME!! casually strolling down to the beach for an hour or two.

#relatable

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
She is shiny from her vitamin "seriums". Its that Vitamin B serum Scuz, B for botox that is!

Screenshot_20201027-185517_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t even think she wrote this - doesn’t look like what she’d say, especially so politely. Well done Tanika bestie 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.