Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jakame

I vote for this one!
Possible unpopular opinion - fox is gonna have enough to deal with coping with his mother’s crap and her putting him all over the internet. He’s a minor, I don’t want to add to his misery by making it easier to find details of his names in the title if kids search his name online and bully him. I’ve always felt this group has been very respectful to each other and although we pick apart Sarah’s parenting lies, her neglect, her plastering him all over the internet, that has nothing to do personally with fox.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

emememily

I thought the exact same, like where is the space for a swing set or trampoline (you know, the things kids love... maybe not Fox because he loves the ocean #surfboy) oh wait, that wouldn’t fit her Instagram aesthetic 🤯🥺 or the space for Fox and Kurt to kick the footy or play backyard cricket the things majority of Aussie families enjoy 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just can’t with her anymore

Sorry guys double post... but do we think the wedding will be at Elements? 🤔
Talks about marrying her partner, yet uses a selfie for the post. Says it all really...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

Somebodycomegeter

Lol at outspoken judging tattle users for comments about influencers meanwhile they have a whole podcast talking about their thoughts on influencers. Maybe it’s only okay to have an opinion if it’s sponsored

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

TickledPink

Chatty Member
I wonder why our girl has been so quiet on her stories lately. Isn’t sunee app supposed to launch this month? Knowing how unorganised she is and how she leaves things to the last minute I’d say she’s been frantically rushing to get it ready.

And I don’t know if this is reaching but there is a smaller Aussie influencer on Instagram who has a brand called people of the sun and their logo looks very similar to sunee. This one has been around before sunee Instagram so I’m saying maybe Sarah got some inspiration. Although it could definitely be a coincidence too, just something I noticed!
She has been very quite and is only on Insta to advertise. Same with her vlogs, she only makes them because she is most likely contractually obliged to place her sponsorships into content. But it’s become boring and so repetitive with no new ideas. Her days are all the same, here is what I drink in the mornings (#ad poopy bloom), my morning skincare routine (#ad #gifted overpriced esmi, bohemian etc.), I sweat and stink all day but this is what I smear under my arms after I never shower (#ad pity putty), to satisfy my afternoon cravings (because I don’t eat carbs and therefore am always starving) here is #ad trope-aka powder with natural flavour (aka a bunch of chemicals that I don’t question because this shit pays for my million dollar home) with floated poop in water, yummo. And in between all those product placements I humbly show off my new acquired boujee house items like another addition to my crazy rug collection that will be ruined by my shoes inside the house habit I cannot kick because #grub life, this flamingo pink $10,000 couch that looks like it’s covered with terry towel which will get ruined by my annoying dog within a year because I don’t care to buy her a dog bed because she is an animal and should sleep on the floor. Next year I just buy a new couch because I am all about sustainability and money comes easy.

Sorry this just spilled out. I only came here to mention that the Sunee app logo is done by a graphic designer team. Anyone else wonders why she doesn’t employ her graphic designer sister?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Sis showing her followers how to peel a boiled egg like she was doing something groundbreaking could not be more on brand

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Maggie13

Seriously.. why does she LEGIT 100% and LITERALLY have to over exaggerate and dramatise ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING (insert best Impersonation of a sezzy like sentence possible) why can’t she just say “I don’t like movies”
Instead of “I just literally CANT watch movieees like 100% Legitimately you guys have NO idea Like I absoloutely 100000% physically can’t watch 99% of movays because (insert random and totally irrelevant exaggerated story as to why) like in third grade my tooth hurt and it was raining outside and the skye was also purple that day and yeaaaah... just literally from that 1000% just cannot watch a moooovie. Maybe Sarah’s idea of TV is watching the tradies outside her window too, sorry Durt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Emscook12

These new stories are so condescending. I feel as though she’d be the type of friend to say “so how are you today?” And you would reply with “not so good.. My cat died an-“ (and she would interrupt) “AWWW that is so sad. Well I tried this new coffee shop today and OMG it was so bad, sooo guess we both are having bad days-......” those are the vibes these stories are giving. She’s always trying to make things worse than they are.

like, just shut up.

• Haha

SarahTommy

The inconsistencies and lies just keep building up, don't they.

First the bed base was ordered before they moved into the house but it was delayed due to covid.

Then it turned out she "forgot" to actually order it and now it wouldn't be delivered until November.

Now she's got one of the tradies to make them a base because ordering one won't turn up until Feb, meaning she STILL hadn't ordered it.

Ffs.
This basically means she’s been waiting for a gifted bed for 2 months and has given up and realised she needs to buy one.

• Haha
  • Angry

TickledPink

Chatty Member
So Sarah has been obviously reading here and lying her ass off in these stories. I honestly believe she only just changed his milk from formula to plant milk after she read here. Pretending she hardly remembers the formula brand that she has been using since Fox was way before 11 months. She always substituted with formula early on so she can work out or whatever or has she shown a pump?
“Karicare I think”. We’ve seen it in your pantry Sarah not long ago.
Also WTF is a baby herbalist? Antiviral herbal drops? So this pretty much proves he is not vaccinated because this screams anti vax mother who believe in natural medicine and that babies can build up their immune system naturally and send them to chicken pox parties 🤮. Collagen is not needed and could potentially pose the risk to give him too much protein especially since they eat meat. She said it herself he gets all his nutrition from a whole foods diet. All these supplements and powders are just a dangerous money making trend by the very unregulated wellness industry that is targeting even children.
Why not take Fox to an actual paediatrician to have him tested for allergies. It’s quick and simple and she would have the results right away instead of just assuming intolerances and dabbling with his diet.

• Sick
  • Angry

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
View attachment 290714

My comment got featured. Clearly more and more people are becoming wise to this girl. It would be so nice if we could see the number of people lurking here, to see if we are gaining readers with all of scuzzy crap.
You’ve called me out of lurking. Hi everyone. Long time reader. I thought I was the only one who couldn’t believe her BS before I came across this forum. I think I’ll mostly stick to lurking, but just know there’s many of us here!

• Heart
Reactions: 69

saltysday

So for those of you who don't know about the insta we would post screenshots on before I had crazy stans threaten to call my workplace, stalked Facebook to find my address and threaten to come for my dog... then I took a long break from commenting on here, anyway, it still exists and I just received a message through that acc of a link to a YouTube video that has just been uploaded. It is about the reboot campaign, ive just watched it -

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

emememily

"Im so clucky I just want another baby!!"

Translation: I've seen heaps of other influenzas get pregnant and I'm so jealous. My engagement is so low and I need content!!!!!

Just edit to add: how absolutley depressing is Kurt and Sarahs relationship. She wants to get married for the sole purpose of having another baby, and the wedding will all just be for show for Instagram and Youtube. She dosent say "oh I can't wait to marry Kurt, love him so much etc". Seems like a PR relationship to me.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

Anne369

Long time lurker, first time poster here 👋 have been watching for some time in the background. Just for a bit of background, i losely started watching sarah's stories when i was pregnant as she was due the same week as me. Long story short, i quickly noticed lots of things not adding up, and noticing deleted and censored comments, lots of lies, stories not making sense and i somehow found myself here.

I am a speech pathologist (aka speech therapist for non-aussies) and have been holding back until now but Sarah, please book to see get Fox an assessment. Just as education (and definitely not mum shaming), the min milestone for an 18 month old is 20 words, this means that 90% of kids can do this. The milestone is NOT the average, the average is 50 words. From what i have seen, Fox is not meeting this milestone. Equally as concerning is his lack of babbling to communicate, and over use of grunts, screams and vocalisations which are not consonant-vowel combinations. There is absolutely nothing wrong with needing to be seen by a speech pathologist, but early intervention really does help prevent future issues. Research shpws us 20-30% of late talkers will go onto have a language disorder but theres also a huge threat for the other 70-80% to also suffer from communication, social or literacy difficulties. Its also often said that boys will develop slower than boys however it is more the case that girls often reach their milestones early, but boys will be closer to the ages given (e.g. the 20 words at 18 months).

• Heart
Reactions: 67

drunkatvogue

What really got me in this morning's rants, it was another subtle dig at mums (parents) who have to put their children in daycare. Paraphrasing here but "I don't want to put him in daycare because I want to be an attentive mum" wow!

Another paraphrase "he doesn't need daycare, he is learning so much from me and Kurt". That kid can't say anything but I'm sure he can take a great mirror selfie 🙄
Mothers who use childcare services are no less 'attentive'. The comfort and wellbeing of their child is not diminished by accessing all the support they can get. You can't do it alone, and not everyone has the same family/social resources they need to get through what is already a difficult role. Implying that this makes a mother inadequate is foul. A mother's mental health is paramount to that of her child, so if she isn't looking after herself, it has long-term negative impacts on the child.

Let's call this what it really is: You want to isolate your child from outside influences that diminish your own very restrictive ideas. Heaven forbid Focean (love it!) eats something that's forbidden from your diet, or learns to play and interact with people outside his socioeconomic bubble. That environment is essential for developing skills in problem-solving, language, social literacy, creativity, and self-expression. Focean not only needs that, he deserves an education beyond what you believe your limited life experience can give him. He needs the space to develop an identity that doesn't revolve around YOU.

Really, pull your head in, Sarah, it's like you DON'T want followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
So just want to bring up, in her new email to her fans (I never unsubscribed) she tells us the five must haves for Christmas! Classic, because our holistic princess is really a consumeristic twat....

1. Esmi skincare products - sponsored no doubt
2. Labang body sezzy Christmas box
3. Eco friendly totes - I have mixed feels on this since it’s hypocritical but if it does get people to stop using plastic bags then that’s good! Although using what’s at home first is always best, but that doesn’t get her paid so buy this brand.
4. Natural incense - same brand from her stories the other day. So blatantly obvious a new paid for deal
5. OF COURSE body bloom! Nothing says Merry Christmas like a laxative!!

That’s all, that’s the entire email. No mention of any sponsorships in the fine print. But she did accidentally put ESMI on there twice, like copy and pasted a whole section. For a boss babe she sure does make a lot of mistakes.

Thought you guys might enjoy :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65