Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoops.. I deleted my last post on here, sorry still learning how it works. I’ve popped out of lurking again because SARAH SHOULD DISCLOSE WHEN SOMETHING IS AN AD!

This is actually a non-negotiable. She’s choosing to breach her obligations under law every day, with every story.

Here’s a link with more information about what the law is in Australia. I genuinely believe that if she was reported for her breaches she would be held to account (fined, required to comply), and that would have such a lasting impact because it would legitimately uncover ALL OF HER NON STOP ADS!

I think the email to get in touch with them is: [email protected] surely they could point us in the right direction how to make a complaint against these ads that don’t disclose that they’re ads!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't follow any of the Karjenners ( so I can't talk about Stormy) but even though Fox still can even say one word we know that he will not grow up to be an empathetic, caring child. he will be modeled after Sarah and Kurt and Sarah's family, a bunch of enttiled assholes. so for sure, he will be an entitled little human.

Hello Sarah, here is a video for you , watch it and learn something

is age typical not age appropriate
Yes sorry will edit mine it’s age typical but certainly not appropriate. She has no idea about
Child development and it sounds like her mum (an ECE?) doesn’t give the best advice guidance either.

Reactions: 7
watched an old vlog from 2016 because I thought I liked her back then but wtf was I thinking
"What I eat in a day"
-smoothie with ice, cucumber, protein powder and greens powder
-no lunch
-dinner was a bunch of lettuce, cucumber, tin of salmon, half an avo, apple cider vinegar for dressing
-small bowl of berries
thats like under 600 cals?

edit: spelling

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Holy hell Sarah get your freaking child in check. That is NOT ok. Poor Abbey!!! Also the kid want to play "tradie" because it is ALL HE KNOWS from his short time on this planet. Had he been surrounded by nourishment, activities in and out of the house, games, other children etc I'm sure he would want to do those things. Like obviously he still might play tradie here and there but this poor child knows nothing of a normal childhood. It honestly makes me so sad. There house makes me so sad. Their life makes me so sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
"What I eat in a day"
-smoothie with ice, cucumber, protein powder and greens powder
-no lunch
-dinner was a bunch of lettuce, cucumber, tin of salmon, half an avo, apple cider vinegar for dressing
-small bowl of berries
thats like under 600 cals?
I know... but because she always said she eats so much and has a huge appetite I sort of believed her back then. All kinds of messed up really, I was 20 and somehow still too young to see through her bullshit

Reactions: 20
big rant:

ok I got so peeved in the last week or so of her constant complaining on Instastories about her being tired as the United States were truly on the brink of political unrest (honestly still is) with the biggest political election in history. I mean I get it she’s AUSSIE but I’m not even american and I was so truly invested because HUMAN RIGHTS were on the line. I mean I wasn’t expecting her to be posting about the election but the amount of privilege and complaints that come out of her mouth make me furious.

really makes me think that she would have voted for trump

• Heart
Reactions: 42
big rant:

ok I got so peeved in the last week or so of her constant complaining on Instastories about her being tired as the United States were truly on the brink of political unrest (honestly still is) with the biggest political election in history. I mean I get it she’s AUSSIE but I’m not even american and I was so truly invested because HUMAN RIGHTS were on the line. I mean I wasn’t expecting her to be posting about the election but the amount of privilege and complaints that come out of her mouth make me furious.

really makes me think that she would have voted for trump
I'm in the UK and it's all anybody has talked about in the last week. We got put into new lockdown on Thursday and still the news has just all been about the election. I'm so so so pleased it's ended this way, it feels like the whole of the UK has taken a sigh of relief, so I can't imagine what the states are. Anyone in the US make sure you stay safe! I realise this is OT but don't really have anywhere else to say it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The funny thing is she takes us for absolute FOOLS! Last time I checked, Gordon's was a GIN company LMFAO. I went searching for the fridge scene, it was a few vlogs back, and call me illiterate, but the proof is in the gin soda can Scuzzie: https://www.liquorland.com.au/spirits/gordons-pink-soda-can-250ml_3717840?cid=LL:cpcggl:Generic|Liquorland|Shopping-HighTierProducts|AUS|Broad&gclid=CjwKCAiAqJn9BRB0EiwAJ1SztcMOR7gqPnIhE9O7iXbRwSLnjmE4te8dG0BoFAGLjumMXhvEzUo-5xoCFAwQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

ETA: 2nd image in case cbf to click lol. You can't tell me these PrinCeSs PiNk DrInKs are Kurt's
Maybe Scuzzy told Kurt he could have an alcoholic drink but only if it was pink

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
It will be quite interesting to see whether she says something about the election. The US impacts the whole world so to me it doesn't matter where you're from. This was such an important win at the moment, for women, for LGBTQ, for POC, for our planet earth ffs. The fight is obviously not over but this is such a huge day. Not to mention that Harris is the first female VP (and WOC), an iconic moment in history. This is not just about Biden winning you know. So yeah, me personally, I am expecting at least an honourable mention from the influencers I follow. And I don't care if 'my page is a positive place people come here to eScAPe poLitICS I am the sunshine in their lives". This is so much more than just politics and we all know it. This will really show whose ally you are and I'm looking at all of you 'post one black square, go BLM yayy!!!' peeps ;) (not you all here directly, I am ofcourse talking about our dear influenzas)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It will be quite interesting to see whether she says something about the election. The US impacts the whole world so to me it doesn't matter where you're from. This was such an important win at the moment, for women, for LGBTQ, for POC, for our planet earth ffs. The fight is obviously not over but this is such a huge day. Not to mention that Harris is the first female VP (and WOC), an iconic moment in history. This is not just about Biden winning you know. So yeah, me personally, I am expecting at least an honourable mention from the influencers I follow. And I don't care if 'my page is a positive place people come here to eScAPe poLitICS I am the sunshine in their lives". This is so much more than just politics and we all know it. This will really show whose ally you are and I'm looking at all of you 'post one black square, go BLM yayy!!!' peeps ;) (not you all here directly, I am ofcourse talking about our dear influenzas)
I don't think she even mentioned our marriage equality plebiscite so I doubt she'll mention the US election - after all it doesn't affect Cronullufornia! (Also I have her totally pegged as a would be Trump voter).

Reactions: 30
Yes Sarah, it is YOUR house. We all know that. Kurt is not allowed to decide anything.
Also I can't stand it how they say to Focean "good boy" like if he was a puppy. 🙄

Reactions: 20
Why are they always ordering Fox to be “quick quick quick” whenever they are asking him to do something? I don’t get it? Why are they always rushing him for no reason?

Reactions: 27
From Kurt’s story last night 🤢

8FB5442A-5A91-43B8-AA15-6D9DBA8D6910.jpeg

Focks laying on the floor trying to slurp up shower water 🤢🤮 DISGUSTANG! PUT YOUR DAMN PHONE AWAY AND PICK HIM UP YOU twit!!! His mother is already sick and you going to get him sick too. This is the reason Focks is always acting up, they just laugh at him and film him without saying anything. Honestly sickening.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Alright so I have a thought that I’ve been sitting with because Sarah genuinely pisses me off, considering how much stuff she gets away with: I have a blog that focuses on food & fitness. It’s pretty low key, I like doing it for myself, but I recently had a post (it was a hot topic) that reached 10,000 views unexpectedly. What if I compiled a blog post that sited EVERYTHING Sezzy has done wrong. When I say everything, I mean everything. I want to pick her apart for the public. I can’t believe she’s getting away with undisclosed ads, misinformation, racism, the entire entitled rebook campaign bullshit, etc etc etc it’s ridiculous that she just gets to fly under the radar in this way. It would take me awhile to compile this because I want every little thing backed up (so when her stans come for me, they can’t argue with facts). Idk how you all feel about this? And people cannot argue that I’m being petty, it’s not even about sezzy specifically, it’s about exposing influencers like her that think they can keep pulling this off (for example, today I posted about liver detoxes and how they’re bs). Making a mistake is one thing, but I think ignoring/blocking/pretending this tit didn’t happen is unacceptable. No way she can keep getting away with the silence. Granted I am a nobody, but the people in my circle listen to my opinions and sometimes it travels. I’m just getting really restless when it comes to Sarah’s day.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Alright so I have a thought that I’ve been sitting with because Sarah genuinely pisses me off, considering how much stuff she gets away with: I have a blog that focuses on food & fitness. It’s pretty low key, I like doing it for myself, but I recently had a post (it was a hot topic) that reached 10,000 views unexpectedly. What if I compiled a blog post that sited EVERYTHING Sezzy has done wrong. When I say everything, I mean everything. I want to pick her apart for the public. I can’t believe she’s getting away with undisclosed ads, misinformation, racism, the entire entitled rebook campaign bullshit, etc etc etc it’s ridiculous that she just gets to fly under the radar in this way. It would take me awhile to compile this because I want every little thing backed up (so when her stans come for me, they can’t argue with facts). Idk how you all feel about this? And people cannot argue that I’m being petty, it’s not even about sezzy specifically, it’s about exposing influencers like her that think they can keep pulling this off (for example, today I posted about liver detoxes and how they’re bs). Making a mistake is one thing, but I think ignoring/blocking/pretending this tit didn’t happen is unacceptable. No way she can keep getting away with the silence. Granted I am a nobody, but the people in my circle listen to my opinions and sometimes it travels. I’m just getting really restless when it comes to Sarah’s day.
Yes!! I would be 100% behind you. In the spirit of bringing down big, ugly, lying, orange, hateful, racist, ignorant, privileged, narcissistic, exploitative bullies I say GO for it. (It really is alarming how much Trump and Sarah have in common). We’ve seen that accountability and action are the only way to end abuses of power (of course scale matters and the world is a much bigger platform than little Scuzz’s measly instagram) but she still impacts the minds of people that fall victim to her manipulative trash! If we could expose all her toxic behaviour in one big fuckyou video, who knows how many people’s lives could be spared from exposure to her hurtful and abhorrent behaviour.

On that note. I’ve also been sitting on an idea... creating an instagram that is entirely dedication to sharing the messages that have been deleted by Sarah and/or have resulted in her blocking someone. I’m sure we’ve all got screenshots that we can collate from passed experiences of ourselves and others. Given how censorship is one of the key ways Sarah avoids accountability, maybe this could gain genuine traction and help people see behind her fragile facade.

Do you guys think that could work? Of course we would be reasonable, there wouldn’t be messages of genuine hate. Just the countless examples of messages of concern, education, honest questioning etc that are constantly hushed away and deemed “trolling”.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Yes!! I would be 100% behind you. In the spirit of bringing down big, ugly, lying, orange, hateful, racist, ignorant, privileged, narcissistic, exploitative bullies I say GO for it. (It really is alarming how much Trump and Sarah have in common). We’ve seen that accountability and action are the only way to end abuses of power (of course scale matters and the world is a much bigger platform than little Scuzz’s measly instagram) but she still impacts the minds of people that fall victim to her manipulative trash! If we could expose all her toxic behaviour in one big fuckyou video, who knows how many people’s lives could be spared from exposure to her hurtful and abhorrent behaviour.

On that note. I’ve also been sitting on an idea... creating an instagram that is entirely dedication to sharing the messages that have been deleted by Sarah and/or have resulted in her blocking someone. I’m sure we’ve all got screenshots that we can collate from passed experiences of ourselves and others. Given how censorship is one of the key ways Sarah avoids accountability, maybe this could gain genuine traction and help people see behind her fragile facade.

Do you guys think that could work? Of course we would be reasonable, there wouldn’t be messages of genuine hate. Just the countless examples of messages of concern, education, honest questioning etc that are constantly hushed away and deemed “trolling”.
I like this idea but there was already an insta page calling sezzy out and I think it was deleted by insta or the person running it got a lot of abuse from Sarah stans! If you go ahead with an insta be careful!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.