Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not one who does pilates often, but her "PrInCeSs PiLaTeS" workout has like 2 pilates moves? It seems like a lot of jumping/impact moves to me??

Reactions: 16
Guyzzz you don’t think No.2 is Sezzy??? If not, who’s your guess???
Hmm, that's concerning. I really don't think it's her because I think she really wants to cash in on wedding engagement/views first, and couldn't bear looking pregnant in her dress, but I wonder who else are big Aussie influencer families. I don't follow any big ones that celeb check would be referring to, so not sure. Does anyone else have an idea?

Reactions: 4
What happened to her poo painting? Do you think she sent it back?

PS it took like four years for me to catch up on this thread. Damn Dictator Dan needs to lock me up again so I can stay utd

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hmm, that's concerning. I really don't think it's her because I think she really wants to cash in on wedding engagement/views first, and couldn't bear looking pregnant in her dress, but I wonder who else are big Aussie influencer families. I don't follow any big ones that celeb check would be referring to, so not sure. Does anyone else have an idea?
Hembrows were my thought but the older ones have kids already

Reactions: 10
So she pranced around in front of her employees in her bikini while they were in their place of work? So professional.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Hi, lurker here, first post, it's all been said but I can't help myself 🥴

I too, was a former watcher of Sarah's Day since before she met Kurtledoo. I too, used to casually watch her channel, for her bubbly personality and early content like the solo ski trip, bedroom workouts, hanging with friends and family. She def could not hide that she was on the neurotic/controlling side but seemed to be semi-aware and talked about changing her habits/trying to self-improve. While she wasn't my fav youtuber she still came across as watchable and sometimes relatable (like talking about breakups, love of food, goofy sunglasses and so on). Then she met Turd and things started to get weird imo. First of all the relationship was super rushed, and no offense to any couple where things happened fast (i have close friends who got married quickly and are v happy). They met Sept/Oct from what I remember, went on a family vacay, in Jan/Feb-ish they were living at each other's places and then by May (?) they had moved into their first appartment. While this seemed a bit off it was not a huge red flag cos they seemed happiest at their first apartment. I remember them vlogging and Turdle being a tradie/carpenter made them cardboard table/chairs? And Sezzbol seemed honestly proud about his skills. There's also the vid of Squurd mimicking Scuzz in the kitchen and it was funny. But now I can see this was a huge lie on part of manipulative Scuzzballs. The whole pushing Squirdl to "retrain" aka use her camera gear to film her and her crappy products was so self-serving I cannot.

Everything went south from there as we know. Abby was an IG prop which is where I started to get disgusted (i feel so sorry for that lovely dog, not properly trained and ignored except Turdso sometimes plays with her in the background but a pet requires more than the occasional roughhousing), and wth with her having to pee on that fake grass!!!! No dog does that unless utterly neglected.) Then that horrid pregnancy drama which shouldn't have happened, Scuzzy ticking off the boxes as fast as she could but not able to keep up.

The stupid boujee house renos "ThE bIg HoUse RenO yoU'vE aLL beEn wAiTiNg fOr" yeah no, we all have other worries during this pandemic Sezzpit. And speaking of pandemic...well, there is nothing to speak of because Scuzzo never mentions this unless it's can be used as a moaning prop.

And don't get me started on the parenting!! Telling her viewers that she gets asked all the time how Fokks is such a good eater and claiming she spent so much time teaching him to eat vegetables and other mum's don't spend as much time being dedicated to the nutrition needs of their weaning baby. I was speechless. That girl has no emotional, maternal or loving attachment to that poor child. Better observers than me have said it already, this deplorable mum-act and dispiccable talking to the camera while neglecting her child.

Ok rant over, sorry not sorry for my not-so-eloquent post, it's all been said already but I just can't with the pet and child neglect.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I'm surprised Sarah isnt vegan you know, I always thought she’d hop right into that plant based influencer train. Perfect way to restrict her diet more.

So her day:

No breakfast
Eggs on Paleo bread
Cake
Some of Foceans ricecakes
1tsp Topeka and water
Salad with chickpeas
Icing

I'm actually an extra small haha, I don't have the time to work out as much as sez and I have a desk job, so only hit 10k steps most days. If I ate that in a day i’d be starving. Do we think she eats other food she doesn't record? I'd say she has a great healthy body. If I ate like her id be underweight.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
That
I'm surprised Sarah isnt vegan you know, I always thought she’d hop right into that plant based influencer train. Perfect way to restrict her diet more.

So her day:

No breakfast
Eggs on Paleo bread
Cake
Some of Foceans ricecakes
1tsp Topeka and water
Salad with chickpeas
Icing

I'm actually an extra small haha, I don't have the time to work out as much as sez and I have a desk job, so only hit 10k steps most days. If I ate that in a day i’d be starving. Do we think she eats other food she doesn't record? I'd say she has a great healthy body. If I ate like her id be underweight.
She is truly disgusting touting that off as a healthy diet. Also does anyone find it weird how she openly showcased how unbalanced it is? Usually people doing do what I eat in a day try to make it better than what they actually eat, but nope, she's so comfortable showing off her disordered eating and making out that it's so healthy. The poor people who are going to watch that and think it's fine, or goals even

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Vlog summary:
"Hi I'm Sarah, I'm narrating my morning to you because I was too lazy to talk and now am sick but in denial. I'm doing a princess workout on an empty stomach and basically eat the same stuff as my toddler all day, just topped up with a smoothie of water and powders. And then I'm binging on sweets but forgot to film it. My toddler still can't say a word or swim, but he can blow bubbles!!! Kurt is sick again, no idea why. Anyways, buy my poop-powder. Okay, bye"

Could she BE anymore uninspired?

• Haha
Reactions: 64
A little reflection, though my thoughts do not follow on from the current discusssion- sorry.
As much as I hate medical terms being bandied about and armchair diagnosing people, Scuzzballs really does show strong narcissistic traits. It's worrying.

Her need to control everything Durt and Focks eat isn't merely about 'health' and eating disordered behaviours. It is more about projecting this image of a perfect healthy family because she cannot allow herself to be seen as part of anything less. It is the same reason in her early family at home/ annual holiday with family vlogs, she would point out that she had fruit and nut mix with milk whilst her siblings had 'unhealthy' desserts.

As many who have experienced narcissism directly will know, these people are preoccupied not only with seeming perfect, but also making sure that anyone whom they are associated with seems perfect. In her mind, if Durt eats ice cream then she is guilty by association, which is why she openly shames him. She's preoccupied with separating herself from his "bad" behaviour and making sure it is clear she does not agree. Typical narcissism.

The screenshot someone posted the other day of him trying to kiss her and her recoiling is very telling as well (sorry, can't seem to find it). That behaviour is in line with her reminding everyone that the houses are in her name, paid for with her money, and that Durt is not involved financially in the big life purchases but reliant on her income for these milestones. Her recoiling from him when he is trying to be affectionate gives the impression that he needs her affection but she does not need him. She is showing that she is superior and he is the one chasing her. She puts him in a position where he is relying on her financially and emotionally, then publicly displays it to keep him in that spot and reinforce it. It's textbook.

Add on the 'rise above' b.s. and her need to protect her decisions at any cost and it becomes clear that she doesn't dare break that facade she has built up in her own mind about how great she is. She does not dare look beneath the surface because she knows she is vile underneath and she cannot face her own ugliness.
No wonder she snaps back in such a snarky manner whenever someone makes an innocent comment on her posts. She's so deeply insecure. What a miserable way to live.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
OMG that vlog was zzzzzz boring! What’s with the 1 minute outro? She didn’t leave the house. Well she did but didn’t film it.
her princess Pilates workout had jump squats and burpees in it, that ain’t Pilates. It was honestly boring as!!

also I wonder if the pregnant family is hamish & zoe Blake?

Reactions: 27
Everything went south from there as we know. Abby was an IG prop which is where I started to get disgusted (i feel so sorry for that lovely dog, not properly trained and ignored except Turdso sometimes plays with her in the background but a pet requires more than the occasional roughhousing), and wth with her having to pee on that fake grass!!!! No dog does that unless utterly neglected.) Then that horrid pregnancy drama which shouldn't have happened, Scuzzy ticking off the boxes as fast as she could but not able to keep up.
[/QUOTE]
Don’t forget she wasn’t even allowed a dog in the apartment and wanted to do it behind the land lords back....or did she do it behind their back? I can’t even remember now there’s too much to keep track of

Reactions: 18
On the topic of her being pregnant, I personally don't think she is, however it would explain her being AWOL atm. Getting knocked up again at this stage would throw all her carefully curated plans out the window, and control freak Sezzy won't be able to handle that. It would also explain why her dad is pushing for them to get married. However, to avoid a bump they would have to get married very soon which due to covid they can't. So a wedding would have to be after she gives birth/pp body comeback + a wedshred and that's another year gone. So yeah, she'd be spiralling if that's the case.

Personally, I think something else is going on. Either she's hiding covid symptoms or it's something to do with her family. We haven't seen or heard about them for ages. I don't think Fox has even been to her parents recently, Tanika has been looking after him. The last time I wondered about this was in September and it turned out her parents were on holiday. They can't still be. I know it's too much to hope that maybe they're waking up to her behaviour but that certainly would explain why she looks so unhappy of late and has gone very quiet on her platform.

Reactions: 28
"Mexican" bowl is PURE INSULT to any amazing dish of Mexican cousine. Just because you put corn crackers, beans and tomato does not make it mexican! Gosh how stupid and ignorant can she be. And what is with pretending her food is 'Thai', 'Mexican', 'Italian', 'Indian' ... etc? Just bloody learn to cook normal dishes.

Don’t forget she wasn’t even allowed a dog in the apartment and wanted to do it behind the land lords back....or did she do it behind their back? I can’t even remember now there’s too much to keep track of
she did it behind her landlord's back - they got the dog prop Abby and kept her in a backpack until they moved out (it was a matter of days but it's still a breach of contract)

As many who have experienced narcissism directly will know.....

What a miserable way to live.
Absolutely, agree with everything. As I have already mentioned, my mother is diagnosed with NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) and from what I see, Sarah would 10000000% get diagnosed too. Being raised by NPD parent is something I'd never ever wish on anyone.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
"she did it behind her landlord's back - they got the dog prop Abby and kept her in a backpack until they moved out (it was a matter of days but it's still a breach of contract)
In a backpack?!?! I've gone against a few landlord contracts in my time (tbh mainly just small stuff like candles) so can't judge on that, but a dog in a backpack?!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
In a backpack?!?! I've gone against a few landlord contracts in my time (tbh mainly just small stuff like candles) so can't judge on that, but a dog in a backpack?!
yep, you know those dog backpacks - but still....awful

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.